Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360) - $49.99 at Target (in-store only)

DrumsVocalsKeys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I just got back from making my weekly Target run and I saw that
iconxbox360.gif
Left 4 Dead was on a "Temporary Price Reduction" for $49.99! I've been looking for a decent deal on this game and this is the best one that I've seen since Black Friday.

I'm not sure when the "Temporary Price Reduction" will end, but I thought that I'd share it with CAG community.

Be blessed!

Ha. I called my friend and he was in Best Buy, had the game in hand, and was about to pay full price. After my call he walked across the street to Target and snagged it for $10 off.

Thanks again OP. We will be running through some co-op campaigns if anyone wants to join. my gamertag is studknckl

[quote name='mentalward']Ha. I called my friend and he was in Best Buy, had the game in hand, and was about to pay full price. After my call he walked across the street to Target and snagged it for $10 off.

Thanks again OP. We will be running through some co-op campaigns if anyone wants to join. my gamertag is studknckl[/QUOTE]

Hmn, I might pick this one up...I really want this game and I want to get it while it's hot and my friends are all playing it. I think I might even have a target gift card around somwhere too...

[quote name='mentalward']Ha. I called my friend and he was in Best Buy, had the game in hand, and was about to pay full price. After my call he walked across the street to Target and snagged it for $10 off.

Thanks again OP. We will be running through some co-op campaigns if anyone wants to join. my gamertag is studknckl[/quote]

That's great news! I'm glad that you were able to contact your friend to help save him some money! I'll be more than happy to join in some co-op with you all. My gamer tag is DrumsVocalsKeys.

Thanks again OP. We will be running through some co-op campaigns if anyone wants to join. my gamertag is studknckl[/QUOTE]

he should have just priced matched it. he wasted unnecessary energy walking. his legs will hate him in a few years.

[quote name='RandyTsai']he should have just priced matched it. he wasted unnecessary energy walking. his legs will hate him in a few years.[/QUOTE]

You speak the truth. Plus the reward zone points would have been nice. Oh well, price matching at BB can sometimes be a hassle. Especially if this deal isn't in a sales paper.

his legs probably already hated him anyway.

[quote name='ogbaka']wasn't it $40 before christmas on amazon?[/quote]

On Black Friday they advertised $40 for 360 and $20 for PC. It sold out for PC within minutes.

I still can't play an FPS for shit with a gamepad, so I don't own a PS3 or 360, but the PC version of this game is incredibly fun. If the console versions have half the oomph the PC version has, the $40 is worth it.

[quote name='darthballz']Left 4 Dead is 49.99 at best buy in this coming sunday's ad[/quote]

Hey thanks. can't decide if I want L4D, CoD:Waw or Gears2.. just got an xbox for my bedroom and don't know which to get first.. I'm more concerned w/ playing on live since I have a PS3 to play several single player games. Funny thing is I own CoDWaw on the PS3 but sort of want to mess with it on xbl.. blah if I could find GoW2 for sale somewhere to PM @ BB I would prob go for that.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Hey thanks. can't decide if I want L4D, CoD:Waw or Gears2.. just got an xbox for my bedroom and don't know which to get first.. I'm more concerned w/ playing on live since I have a PS3 to play several single player games. Funny thing is I own CoDWaw on the PS3 but sort of want to mess with it on xbl.. blah if I could find GoW2 for sale somewhere to PM @ BB I would prob go for that.[/quote]

I would get L4D first for now. Gears is better overall but L4D will give you a break from the typical shooting formula. Then when that becomes a little stale, go ahead and pick up Gears 2 and you'll be set with fun for a while.

[quote name='darthballz']Left 4 Dead is 49.99 at best buy in this coming sunday's ad[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and ordered Left 4 Dead used off gamestop.com. With the CAG16 coupon, free shipping and edge discount..it was my cheapest option. Can't wait to fire it up sometime next week.

Damn, I wish I would've waited. I bought a sealed copy off eBay for $47 and now I have to wait for it to arrive next week. Ohh well got COD:WaW in last night to play for now.

Man I really want this game... Should I wait for sunday $50 or go gamestop used for $54??? Anyone know when the gamestop buy 2 get 1 used games comes back?

[quote name='reltoolman']Man I really want this game... Should I wait for sunday $50 or go gamestop used for $54??? Anyone know when the gamestop buy 2 get 1 used games comes back?[/QUOTE]

get it at gamestop.com used. Use the CAG 16 code the freeship code , and edge if you have it. You'll get 16% off--another 10% off w/ edge and free shipping...comes out cheaper than best buy.

yeah i just tried with tax and shipping it will still cost me $48 and change... I guess best buy it is! Thanks for your help!

Thanks OP; I just price-adjusted my purchase from last Friday. For those who don't know, if an item goes on sale at Target within 14 days of your purchase, they will credit you the difference using only the reciept. The girl at the register was a little bewildered, but got it done.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']I just got back from making my weekly Target run and I saw that
iconxbox360.gif
Left 4 Dead was on a "Temporary Price Reduction" for $49.99! I've been looking for a decent deal on this game and this is the best one that I've seen since Black Friday.

I'm not sure when the "Temporary Price Reduction" will end, but I thought that I'd share it with CAG community.

Be blessed![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back