Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)

[quote name='flimer64']20 dollars if you trade in two games from the eligible list =]
That's what im doing.[/quote]

is that still for amazon?
can u link the list?

im on amazon right now and the cheapest i see left 4 dead for the 360 is 54.99
can someone give me a link to the $48 one

flimer64 can u link me to what u are talking about?

Filmer64 is talking about trading in games to gamestop. The 48 comes from Amazon offering it for 53.99 pre-order plus another 5 off at checkout. That deal may be dead, but I don't know because amazon no longer has the game in stock.

i can't decide if i want it for pc or 360, my pc isnt that awesome but looking at TF2 it looks like valve gives much more support for pc games.

^Same here. It barely plays on my laptop, but it still plays. Im not biting on the 360 version until I can get a good deal.

i just want it on 360 cuz i perfer a controller over keyboard and mouse

and does left 4 dead run on the steam engine?
cuz i hate steam. it always lags when i play cs and what not. i've seen a lot of left 4 dead ads on cs

[quote name='DarkTang']i just want it on 360 cuz i perfer a controller over keyboard and mouse

and does left 4 dead run on the steam engine?
cuz i hate steam. it always lags when i play cs and what not. i've seen a lot of left 4 dead ads on cs[/quote]
First off, Steam is a software delivery system, not a game engine. Secondly, Steam is amazing. Third, if your computer lags while playing CS, your computer wouldn't be able to run Left 4 Dead anyway. How old is your computer?

i dont think its a computer problem. i think its cuz i use wireless connection. its a dell inspiron 6000. probably 1-2 years old
its a laptop

bread's done
Back