Legend of Legaia: Keep or Sell?

flow.of.soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got a disk only copy of Legend of Legaia from my friend who was going to collage soon and needed to thin out hes collection of ps1 games. There was nothing that really cought my eye but i did ask how much he wanted for Legend of Legaia. He said i could just have it so i took hes offer knowing it was a 50 dollar game. So i was wondering if Legend of Legaia was a good game and if i should keep or should i just sell it?

thanks

flow.of.soul

It's a fun game so I would suggest playing it. Also I don't know where you got the $50 price. The most I've seen it go for is around $35 for a mint complete copy on eBay. I don't think you could get more than $15 for a disc only copy.

It's really not that great a game. This is coming from an RPG nut who has beaten probably over 50 of them - there are better games for you to drop 40-100 hours on. I don't hate the game, but trust me - there's much better out there. Sell it.

I haven't played the original yet, but I really enjoyed the sequel! :bouncy:

In any case, I'd play it a bit before selling it, see if you like it. I mean, it's not worth much now, and you got it for free, so it couldn't really hurt to wait.

It was fun for the first few hours but it quickly became a chore to just play the game. The inconsistent difficulty really peeved me. The bosses were ridiculously difficult and/or cheap which caused me a lot of frustration. The battles go from fun to tedious after the first 10 hours or so.

I think Legend of Legaia was the first RPG to ever make me quit due to the difficulty (Odin Sphere will be the second). I ended up going back about a year ago, used a GameShark (I know, I know...) and just see the rest of the story. I was glad I quit playing seriously because it really wouldn't have been worth it.

its junk for now. specially your copy disc only, youll not gonna get alot for it. i watched an auction of this once that ended at $4.30+$$3 shipping, and thats a complete copy. youll probably get about $10 for this. i say hold on to it, and try to find the case and manual.maybe in another 3 or 4 years the value will be different.

bread's done
Back