Legend of Neil - this is hilarious

the_grimace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I want to share this little web series with you that a friend showed me and is absolutely hilarious.

Its a very humorous take on the Legend of Zelda, so its worth checking for any gamer, much more fans of the series or those that have at least played. You will definately find some humor in it, if not find it Laugh out loud hilarious like i did. So check it out.

Just note this is NSFW and has mature content and is not appropriate for younger audiences. I also recommend you watch all the episodes from season 1 and 2 as it should only take an hour out of your day. I believe they are continuing the series with a new season soon, but until then, catch up on watching!

http://effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil/seasons?vid=342&sid=1

ENJOY

Some idiot nerd made me watch this and I swear to god I hated it so much I wanted to punch him and also everyone involved in making this in the face. Staggeringly unfunny. "HAHA LOOK THIS GUY IS DRUNK, HAHA THE OLD GUY IS DIRTY, HAHA THE FAIRY IS A CLINGY WHORE! HAHA LOOK AT HOW RANDOM THIS OCTOROCK OR WHATEVER THE fuck IS IT GOES ALL UHLULUULULULULU!"

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Some idiot nerd made me watch this and I swear to god I hated it so much I wanted to punch him and also everyone involved in making this in the face. Staggeringly unfunny. "HAHA LOOK THIS GUY IS DRUNK, HAHA THE OLD GUY IS DIRTY, HAHA THE FAIRY IS A CLINGY WHORE! HAHA LOOK AT HOW RANDOM THIS OCTOROCK OR WHATEVER THE fuck IS IT GOES ALL UHLULUULULULULU!"[/QUOTE]

the humor is often just dry and sarcastic, and they pick the most bizarre stereotypes for things. Sure it doesnt make sense, but its meant to be funny, and I think they did a great job with it

I love this show the guy who plays zaboo on the guild is the main guy behind it. You should also check out "there will be brawl" excellent dark story with all the Brawl characters

DVDProStore.com, established in 2007, is a professional DVD store which pioneered in online DVD sales and today is one of the fastest growing DVD shopping destinations on the internet with thousands of products.

We promise that all of our DVDS are factory sealed,cheap and with high quility.Besides,we are dedicated to providing the best service for you. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We intend to continue serving you every day.

http://www.dvdprostore.com/index.php

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Some of you guys would be a blast to hang around with, I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Dark. Sometimes humor is lost on the humorless :cry:

bread's done
Back