Legend of Zelda Four Swords (DS/3DS) - Free til Feb 2012

[quote name='TheRock88']Look in the eShop. Free for today only.[/QUOTE]

Free until Feb 20th 2012 you mean!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Speaking of the e shop is supersmash brothers (original) on the 3ds shop ?[/QUOTE]

they dont even have n64 games on 3ds eshop

Are you guys sure its free until Feb? The article I linked to says its for today only, and from what I gather from the article, it might mean that its free for today only but will go up in price and stay on the eShop to Feb. Unless you have another article that discredits the one I linked to.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Speaking of the e shop is supersmash brothers (original) on the 3ds shop ?[/QUOTE]

God I would LOVE SSB64 on my 3DS. That would seriously make the whole purchase worth it (I still have buyers remorse for my ambassador 3DS).

I'm going to definitely go download this game immediately though. I was bummed at how hard this game was to play multiplayer back in the day. Needing all the GBAs and shit was so annoying.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']^ @ The Rock88: Nope it's free til FEB 2012. It's been posted many times on Joystiq and game websites.

edit: SOURCE[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, thanks.

@TheRock88, you need to change the subject to say 3DS/DSi/DSi XL. It's not available for the DS since it doesn't offer a DSiWare shop :)

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for sharing! I'm glad Nintendo is offering this for free. Hell, I'm just glad they're offering anything free or not. That eShop needs more love :D

Wonder if there is anything else that is free on there. I did get excitebike and the 10 games for free. (thanks to reminders from here) I'm to lazy to navigate the menus on there... :(

Those without friends that has DSis or 3DS', don't bother. Hard to believe Nintendo didn't even bother adding online after like 7 or 8 years, & they want to be taken seriously when it comes to online gaming...

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Wonder if there is anything else that is free on there. I did get excitebike and the 10 games for free. (thanks to reminders from here) I'm to lazy to navigate the menus on there... :([/QUOTE]

Rest assured, If there were, there'd be a thread here full of posts about how it's not a deal.

Has Gargus been banned again?

Anyway, thanks OP.

Is this game supposed to be registered to my Club Nintendo account? I don't see it on my list of registered products.

Man nintendo is the company that keeps on giving. My kid thinks I keep buying these games for him, and I look like a hero for free. Thanks Nintendo! :cool:

Thanks OP , I just downloaded it whether or not I'll play it is another story due to my gaming time being occupied with Gears of War 3. Also 10 club nintendo points is always nice too.

As someone who ran through the game a few times when it was multiplayer only on the ALttP port, I will say that single player is just not fun. However, the unlockable new NES and Game Boy-themed levels look awesome!

[quote name='AionTelos']Is there any account like thing online, like psn has? So I can redeem it without actually downloading it?[/QUOTE]

You can redeem the game on your 3DS or DSi system but you don't have to download it until you want to. It's just like Steam and PSN in that regard.

[quote name='SuxoR']Can DS owners grab it too? :[[/QUOTE]

Sorry, DS owners don't have access to the DSiWare shop or 3DS eShop, so no go.

bread's done
Back