Legend of Zelda Oracle Games for GBC - Wanted, in New or Like New Condition!

I've got both with the manuals, no boxes though. Also, I think my Initials are on the label of the carts, I'll check when I get home, in uh 5.5 hours. Otherwise they are in brand new condition.

If it's a matter of not being able to find them, I know a couple of places around here that have a lot of them for around ~$7 cart only. I don't know exactly what "like new" means for a GB cart apart from no label wear and no stains or stickiness or whatever, but they're bound to have at least one of each that's in pretty good shape.

Well, I'm looking for deals on complete copies in like new or new condition.

This whole thing is for a friend...I have both, which I bought on clearance at Wal-Mart, and he's gotten the Zelda bug lately, but doesn't want to settle for cart-only copies.

Any online e-tailers' deals would be highly welcome, but don't worry about it too much. :)

I hate to complicate matters; and, I've never seen a discussion on this. If you're looking for oracles mint and complete, though, maybe you should know.

I picked up Oracle of Seasons relatively close to release at TRU. No big deal, right? I pick up Oracle of Ages several months later, from the same TRU.

I notice, a long, long, long time later, that there is a "gold foil" stamp on the Zelda logo on OoS. The front of the box, the sides of the box; everywhere the logo is, the gold color is stamped in a gold foil. Cool, huh?

I noticed, also, that OoA did not have it; just gold color on the paper. I'd take pics, but the boxes a buried far, far away. I don't know if this was a "first printing" thing, a TRU special, or if OoS all have it, while OoA all don't. Either way, if you are a collector, perhaps you should keep this in mind.

myke.
...How can I say "hope this helps" when I'm contributing to the confusion of the OP?

Well, it's not really adding to MY confusion. :lol:
My friend just asked for help finding a deal on these games that come complete, and so I don't *have* to tell him about these packaging differences. ;)

[quote name='mykevermin']I hate to complicate matters; and, I've never seen a discussion on this. If you're looking for oracles mint and complete, though, maybe you should know.

I picked up Oracle of Seasons relatively close to release at TRU. No big deal, right? I pick up Oracle of Ages several months later, from the same TRU.

I notice, a long, long, long time later, that there is a "gold foil" stamp on the Zelda logo on OoS. The front of the box, the sides of the box; everywhere the logo is, the gold color is stamped in a gold foil. Cool, huh?

I noticed, also, that OoA did not have it; just gold color on the paper. I'd take pics, but the boxes a buried far, far away. I don't know if this was a "first printing" thing, a TRU special, or if OoS all have it, while OoA all don't. Either way, if you are a collector, perhaps you should keep this in mind.

myke.
...How can I say "hope this helps" when I'm contributing to the confusion of the OP?[/quote]

Yeah, there were seperate printings for the game. There was no first or second edition, as far as I know... Nintendo just decided to stop using the the holofoil after a while.

I have two copies of Seasons. One is complete in box (non-holo) and the other is just game and cart.
I have two copies of Ages as well. Both are complete in box, but one box is holo and one is non-holo.

bread's done
Back