Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition Guide ($12 to $20)

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
A quick search did not show any topic on this guide yet, and if you think this arent a deal, I am sorry to have wasted your click.

This is a good deal only if you are as nuts as me regarding "collector edition" guides.. I don't even have a Wii but I got the TP LE guide before and now the PH CE guide is meant to be a match so I cannot pass.

Cheapest I have found so far are Amazon for $20 but you need a $5 filler.
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Hourglass-Collectors-Official/dp/0761557148/

Also, on Buy.com which goes for around $21.50 shipped... but of course if you still can use GCO then you can get it for around $12!
http://www.buy.com/prod/legend-of-zelda-phantom-hourglass-prima-official-game-guide/q/loc/106/205102158.html

Regarding GCO, most of you know you can use up to 5 new email per CC. Which was why I had ran out my usage a long time ago... but recently my old card expired and I confrimed my replacement card allows me to use GCO all over again! I guess it's because the expire date and the code on the back of the card has changed... so, maybe some of you people can try this out again..

Good luck.

EDIT: Another option:

[quote name='bzchanboy']hey folks just letting you know you can get the Collectors Edition Guide at Walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7729315

$15.83 $19.00

not a bad deal at all. anyone know of any good deals on the Twilight Princess Collectors Edition by chance?[/quote]

Thanks I hope BB may have like the other one for 10.00 otherwise I'll probably get the Buy.com deal.

Ordering from Amazon is very tempting, too bad it probably won't be $20 in a few weeks when I'll have spare cash and wouldn't think twice about ordering it :(

I'll probably get stuck trying to buy one with a $5 off coupon at Best Buy when I get news of the first price drop on it.

Of course I'm picking up the regular edition today at TRU :)

Wow $20 for this is nice I wasn't going to get this, but for that much i'll get it.

There's not much I want for 5$ to make it to $25, except for dragon quest: monster joker would I be able to buy the guide and pre-order the game and get free shipping or since the game is released later would that be a problem?

Thanks.

Toys R us has a free guide with game buy. If they have it maybe you can pay the difference between the regular and limited.

I'll try that, but I doupt they'd do that at mine since in the ad it shows the normal guide I guess if it works great if not i'll get the guide online and give my brother the free guide.

[quote name='j.elles']Toys R us has a free guide with game buy. If they have it maybe you can pay the difference between the regular and limited.[/QUOTE]
To pull that off, you'll have to find a TRU employee that is a real outside-the-box thinker. Good luck with that.

[quote name='nwaugh']To pull that off, you'll have to find a TRU employee that is a real outside-the-box thinker. Good luck with that.[/quote]
I have one of those! My TRU didn't have the game today either. They told me they had the guides but I didn't think to ask about the Limited Edition one.

Oh and if that doesn't pan out I'll buy.com w/google check out it.
Thanks OP
(I'm addicted to guides thanks to this site)

Nice $15 is event better i'll check the walmarts near me tomorrow before I pick up the game hopefully instore has it for $15 if not I'll order online also have anyone seen runefactory guide at walmarts or bestbuy?

Few questions though, I never bought online at walmart so how are their packaging? I'm hoping to pick a shipping option that they package the items in a box if I have to order online.

Thanks alot for the link.

The guide itself is pretty solid so i'm not too worried about it bending. But usually they put a cardboard back on it and shrink wrap it. At least thats how Target does it. You wont find the Collectors Guide instore at Walmart but its just good to get the guide online.

Now if only Google Checkout worked for the Twilight Princess guide I cant seem to get it to work. Even though they advertise the guide at 11.41 after Google Checkout. And I'm a new Google Checkout customer.

I'm not sure what makes the collectors edition different. The one I saw at Gamestop has an exclusive cover that is kind of a sparkley picture of Link on the front.
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=832115

I just searched and they do have the Limited edition as well but it's $29.99. You can probably still get the 10% but that's no cheapass deal.

I'm still curious what's extra in the Limited edition.

Thanks ended up doing the Buy.com GCO. I really don't need this at all, but I think I'm just a Zelda/Link whore.

bread's done
Back