Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Bundle - Best Place To Get It?

SephirothWF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I usually like getting my games off Amazon or KMart (I take advantage of the $20 coupons...$30 for Arkham City), but I'm wondering if KMart will have the Zelda Bundle for $70. I read in the KMart Deal thread that the only collector's editions they will have are Forza, COD, and maybe SW: Old Republic.

Does anyone know if there is a chance they will get it? I assume B&M's would because a lot of Wii owners don't have the silly Motion Plus accessory so selling the bundle is two birds with one stone sort of thing.

If they aren't, any word on the better places to pre-order it from?

"Best" price that I've seen so far: Costco.com. I think it's $67.xx? If that doesn't include tax, then eh.

My pre-order's with Amazon right now, on the chance that they either do a slight discount or some other offer before it ships. If not... well, I might still stay with them thanks to Prime, unless a better offer pops up.

Actually, I've been wondering if it would be better to hold out for Black Friday instead for a better price... if there are any deals on this bundle (and just the bundle, not like a "Wii system + Zelda bundle" package). If any ads get leaked/posted/rumored before the 20th and it's worth it, I will consider freezing overnight. :eek:

The question for me is will this bundle be widely available in stores or is it really just a preorder only kind of thing?

It doesn't say limited edition or collector's edition anywhere on the Walmart link, Gamestop's site, Best Buy's site, or Target's site. I want this bundle, but don't want to pay $70.

Interesting...$50 without the golden Wiimote+. I know just spend the $20 more for the Wiimote+, still an option for somebody.
http://www.target.com/p/Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-with-Music-CD-Nintendo-Wii/-/A-13752368

Best Buy gives you a $10 gift card with purchase, plus you can price up to 30 days after and it counts in the 5 for $100 deal, so that where I'm getting. Nintendo stuff like this is usually pretty limited, so I wouldn't wait for a price drop.

I want to wait until Christmas to get this bundle, so I was wondering if anyone knew the availability of this bundle. Is it going to be easy enough to find at Best Buy or Wal-Mart come shopping time? Or will the supplies be so limited that I'm better off pre-ordering?

Also, the CE with the gold Wiimote is the only edition to include a Motionplus, right? The standard edition does not even include the Motionplus adapter?

[quote name='SOLDIER']Also, the CE with the gold Wiimote is the only edition to include a Motionplus, right? The standard edition does not even include the Motionplus adapter?[/QUOTE]
No, the Wii Remote Plus is available to purchase separately and has replaced the original Wii Remote. Amazon has the Wii Remote Plus for ~$37. This is however the only way to get a gold Wii Remote.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']The question for me is will this bundle be widely available in stores or is it really just a preorder only kind of thing?[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm not in a hurry to get this bundle if it's mass produced and bound for a sale later.

[quote name='KtMack23']Best Buy gives you a $10 gift card with purchase, plus you can price up to 30 days after and it counts in the 5 for $100 deal, so that where I'm getting. Nintendo stuff like this is usually pretty limited, so I wouldn't wait for a price drop.[/QUOTE]

BB also puts their collector's editions in those cage packaging type deals, which ruin the boxes. Probably doesn't matter to some, but worth mentioning.

[quote name='eau']I'm wondering the same thing. I'm not in a hurry to get this bundle if it's mass produced and bound for a sale later.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo games rarely go on sale as is. The Animal Crossing/Wii Speak bundle still goes for ~$45. Seems pointless to wait for a $5 drop.

[quote name='SephirothWF'] I'm wondering if KMart will have the Zelda Bundle for $70.

Does anyone know if there is a chance they will get it? I assume B&M's would because a lot of Wii owners don't have the silly Motion Plus accessory so selling the bundle is two birds with one stone sort of thing.

If they aren't, any word on the better places to pre-order it from?[/QUOTE]

11-20 Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Kmart will have the controller/game bundles)

SHC Gamers response http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8966476&postcount=1925

With Black Friday deals finally ramping up, I figured someone else might be interested in any developments.

As of now, only one is $59 at Wal-Mart (starting at 10PM Thursday, Nov. 24). Really hoping for Amazon to come through. :)

Does anyone know if Walmart still has their release day shipping? I have gift cards that I want to use on Skyward Sword and their website says it won't arrive until December 1 with standard shipping. I remember I got Portal 2 with release day shipping for something like $0.97.

[quote name='fate-breaker']With Black Friday deals finally ramping up, I figured someone else might be interested in any developments.

As of now, only one is $59 at Wal-Mart (starting at 10PM Thursday, Nov. 24). Really hoping for Amazon to come through. :)[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen. amazon is already sold out

[quote name='KtMack23']Best Buy gives you a $10 gift card with purchase, plus you can price up to 30 days after and it counts in the 5 for $100 deal, so that where I'm getting. Nintendo stuff like this is usually pretty limited, so I wouldn't wait for a price drop.[/QUOTE]

Did not see any $10 gift card with it ? Where are you seeing that?

bread's done
Back