Legendary - Anyone getting this?

Ravenous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw the trailer and it looks pretty sweet! Shooting Minataurs and Griffins with a gun, plus huge ass baddies? Im in!

However I havent seen a damn review on this. This one has really come in under the radar and will either be a sleeper hit or go bargain bin failry quick....

Ya know, it's crazy. There are so many action/survival/horror games that I've had such high hopes for. But once they come out, and I see the general reaction, they become "bargain bin" fodder for me. Manhunt 2, Alone in the Dark, Silent Hill: Homecoming, just to name a few.

Not that I don't enjoy saving money, but it would be nice to see one of these types of games be worth $60 for a change. Again, I have high hopes for Legendary, but I'm waiting for reviews. If it turns out to be another bucket of crap, I think my only hope for a decent survival/horror game will be RE5. Capcom can't screw that one up...right? :whistle2:?

I want this one to be good. I like the idea (modern-day mythology) a lot, and one of the previews made it sound even better (mix of puzzle and combat, letting different groups of enemies fight one another).

The developers don't have the best portfolio, though, so I'll be cautiously optimistic this time.

bread's done
Back