legendary (x360) $3.49 shipped from nothing but software

i just used my code too. forgot i had it when i posted it. total is $3.14 shipped.

coupon code is - 10savenbs

damn, I'll never pass up a game at less than $5. Ordered instantly, first purchase with that company too.

Thanks OP!!

edit: fuck didn't catch the 'used' part..but as long as its complete, I don't care.

$3.36 shipped. Had it before, wasnt terrible, wasnt great. But for $3 bucks, Ill give it another go, add it to my collection. Thanks OP!

Picked it up to throw on my summer backlog. Been stockpiling cheap games since it doesn't seem like any good games are coming out over the summer - perfect time to catch up.

[quote name='token2k6']damn, I'll never pass up a game at less than $5. Ordered instantly, first purchase with that company too.

Thanks OP!!

edit: fuck didn't catch the 'used' part..but as long as its complete, I don't care.[/QUOTE]

im not so sure it will be used. Ive ordered a few things from them and theyve all been factory sealed with the security seal still intact even if the item said used. some people who got the same deals as me have gotten used ones for sure. I think its a gamble for this place.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Picked it up to throw on my summer backlog. Been stockpiling cheap games since it doesn't seem like any good games are coming out over the summer - perfect time to catch up.[/QUOTE]
Deus Ex comes out in August

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']The game isn't as bad as everyone says. I beat it in a rental and had fun with it. Just don't expect a high-budget AAA title.[/QUOTE]

This. Rented it and played through it a year or so ago. There's alot worse out there, and for 3 bucks and some change it's cheaper than the price of a taco bell combo meal.

Was the game the absolute worst ever? No. My biggest problem is that the developer, Spark Unlimited, took two good concepts (Nazis invading the US and opening Pandora's Box) and made two shitty games (Turning Point and Legendary) out of them.

That said, for $3.50, who cares? Will probably stop you from buying some fast food this week. That alone is worth it.

Tempting, but it just doesn't make sense for me to buy it. I haven't even opened Brutal Legend that I got a couple of weeks ago from them. My Backlog is just way too big. I might change my mind though.

Just so everyone knows, this is listed as their daily deal and will be done at midnight. Just thought I would point that out so nobody waits until it's done and gets disappointed.

Edit - I went ahead and bit on it. I figure I can sell it for at least 5 bucks and get my money back if I hate it or never get around to playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even for $3.49, this game has always looked pretty stupid, and the backlog has gotten way too big now.

I haven't even touched Dragon Age II or Fallout New Vegas yet.

[quote name='CaoPi']never heard of this site, nothing but software, legit?[/QUOTE]

The company's been around forever, they used to have a store by my house, but they went web only a few years back.

[quote name='CaoPi']never heard of this site, nothing but software, legit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah a bunch of people bought Brutal Legend a week or so ago from them. The shipping was lightning fast I might add.

Does anyone here know what the packaging description code they give means? It says REF in the product description. When you click on REF it goes to a list of their descrition code letters but it doesn't explain what REF means. Just curious. I think I might cancel my order if it's going to be the disk only.

Does anyone here know what the packaging description code they give means? It says REF in the product description. When you click on REF it goes to a list of their descrition code letters but it doesn't explain what REF means. Just curious. I think I might cancel my order if it's going to be the disk only.

[quote name='aaronandjenni']
Does anyone here know what the packaging description code they give means? It says REF in the product description. When you click on REF it goes to a list of their descrition code letters but it doesn't explain what REF means. Just curious. I think I might cancel my order if it's going to be the disk only.[/QUOTE]

I assume it stands for refurbished.

[quote name='brimicbed']I assume it stands for refurbished.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's resurfaced, which means we probably won't be reselling it. Not that anyone would buy it for more than $3 anyway.

its legit. this is my forth game from them. seems about once a week they have a crazy x360 deal. i picked up brutal legends for like $9 and tc end war for $7 the last 2 weeks. games come in about 3 days too.

I believe ref means refurbished but i dont think it means resurfaced. probably just there inside code for repackage. enough people have bought from them that i know of and the only complaint has been the packaging has been opened or it was a repackaged copy. Ive never heard of play issues.

[quote name='kit352']garbage game but stupid cheap.[/QUOTE]

Reason why I bought it. Spent over $3 yesterday at McDonald's so why not. Will help when I have nothing to do for a few days this summer.
Thanks

I am on the fence, should I go for it? I put in the code "10savenbs" (without the quotation marks) for 10% off which brings the price down to 3.14 so I might jump on this offer.

[quote name='GenPirate']I am on the fence, should I go for it? I put in the code "10savenbs" (without the quotation marks) for 10% off which brings the price down to 3.14 so I might jump on this offer.[/QUOTE]

I got it for that much. Free shipping. Just think what that $3.14 might go towards if not this game...this might either be a dud or something cool, from everything I could gather when looking at reviews of it. Gamble, but it might payoff, unless you need $.3.14 for lunch or something :p

[quote name='ShadowMillions']I got it for that much. Free shipping. Just think what that $3.14 might go towards if not this game...this might either be a dud or something cool, from everything I could gather when looking at reviews of it. Gamble, but it might payoff, unless you need $.3.14 for lunch or something :p[/QUOTE]

3.14 is pocket change.... Eff it, I will go for it. It can't be that bad, can it?

In for 1, thanks OP. I heard a complaint that the game relied on too many scripted events, but as long as theres a decent story it'll be well worth the $3.50

bread's done
Back