Lego Batman 2 $20 at Amazon & Newegg

[quote name='JiveT']Amazon has the price at $20 as well the lightning deal was for $15[/QUOTE]

Yes but if you were under $25 you have to pay shipping.

Come to think of it...Amazon charges me tax too. So it was only $4 more and a LOT less hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this JKool! I was shut out by Amazon too...ended up costing me only $3.74 more than the Amazon Lightning Deal/Wal-Mart price and I got free 2-day shipping from Shoprunner.

[quote name='JKooL']Yes but if you were under $25 you have to pay shipping.

Come to think of it...Amazon charges me tax too. So it was only $4 more and a LOT less hassle.[/QUOTE]

You could probably get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime that gives you free 2 day shipping.

[quote name='Killbomb']You could probably get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime that gives you free 2 day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks followed your advice!
boom

This was my main want from BF, and got shut out on the lightning deal even though I clicked it immediately as it went live. For only $5 more though and not having to go to Wal*Mart, I'll gladly take it.

[quote name='drawingboard']This explains why I couldn't get 1 of the 5 copies they had for $15. They're selling them all for $20 instead.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I was stuck at Checking Deal Status and it wouldn't move.

Thanks for the link will be great for my little brother!!
batman

[quote name='decon']Same here, I was stuck at Checking Deal Status and it wouldn't move.[/QUOTE]

I clicked on the lightning deal last night and was stuck on the wait list the entire 2.5 hours. At least, I can buy it now for $20.

I bought the damn game on Thursday around midnight for $20, and it shipped this morning. I don't usually ask for adjustments but for this one I might give it a shot. I mean, shit.

Grabbed one yesterday. Now to get Lego Lord of the Rings.. Oh and Harry Potter 1-4 5-7.. I might be missing a couple of others too heh.

I heard this one was real good though and I enjoyed the first Lego Batman!

[quote name='letskissthesky']Just picked one up for one of my little brothers. Great price.[/QUOTE]

Great to hear people got it today. My only problem now is that I bought it from Newegg Thursday night for $19.99, thinking it wouldn't get any cheaper or become available again anywhere at that price. They sent me a shipping confirmation already. I don't know if I could return it free of charge or if they'll adjust the price. I've never returned things to Newegg and don't know if it's easy. Any help would be appreciated.

Got it for 15, was playing it a Best Buy on black Friday while deciding on picking up the 3d monitor,and have Amazon credit so it was a no brainer; this game is fun and Funny. Thanks for the update!

bread's done
Back