Lego City Undercover (Wii U) $49.96 @ Amazon.com FSSS

Kitoro

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Lego-City-Undercover-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B002I0K3PM/

Seems like a jacked up listing ($99.99 standard pre-launch List Price, no product image, etc.), but it will for sure be honored once they fix it all up.

I'll lock in, but will probably get it at Best Buy, where I'm sure it will drop to $39.99 within my 60 day price match guarantee. Then again, this IS being published by Nintendo.. maybe that will keep the MSRP intact in typical Nintendo fashion?

Anyway, there it is!

[quote name='BREVITY']GS has this listed as 3-1-13. Wonder who is correct?[/QUOTE]

Amazon frequently lists release dates as Dec. 31st if the date isn't firm. As far as I know, its still officially Q1 2013.

[quote name='snatcher33']This is pretty much the only reason I would buy a WiiU. Game looks sweet!!!![/QUOTE]

Agreed

[quote name='snatcher33']This is pretty much the only reason I would buy a WiiU. Game looks sweet!!!![/QUOTE]

Well, this and Wonderful 101, Pikimin 3 and Rayman all look sweet...

Do we know if the pre-order bonus minifig is for any particular store (most likely GameStop) or for everyone?

[quote name='SW4J']Do we know if the pre-order bonus minifig is for any particular store (most likely GameStop) or for everyone?[/QUOTE]

Target has reservation cards in store that come with the minifig. $1 reserve, you get the minifig and supposedly a $5 gift card when you pick up the game.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Well, this and Wonderful 101, Pikimin 3 and Rayman all look sweet...[/QUOTE]

I've got to look this Wonderful 101 up. I keep seeing people mention it and all I can think of is those crappy 30 games in 1 shovelware shit games. I assume this is not one of those ;-)

[quote name='CHADSTONe']I've got to look this Wonderful 101 up. I keep seeing people mention it and all I can think of is those crappy 30 games in 1 shovelware shit games. I assume this is not one of those ;-)[/QUOTE]
No, I've played it for a considerable amount of time and it's nothing like a mini game collection.

Since this game seems to be going after the feel of GTA in the Lego Universe, did they add prostitutes to the game? Perhaps after it is released, players will uncover a hidden lego style 'hot coffee' mod?

[quote name='czissis']Target has reservation cards in store that come with the minifig. $1 reserve, you get the minifig and supposedly a $5 gift card when you pick up the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully it's not just a Target exclusive. Currently have it pre-ordered from Newegg with one of their famous $12 off pre-order deals.

bread's done
Back