LEGO Deals 3

I won a ticket to NYC Comic Con from brick set months ago now it seems. I was told that they would mail the ticket, then a few days later would need to pick it up. Never heard back from LEGO until yesterday. It seems so poorly planned I'm probably not going to go anymore.
I remember Lego have a nice setup two years ago, they had bricks laid out for kids to play with and this cool Ninja Turtles mosaic made from Lego. Hoping they'll have something similar this year, as my son is huge into Legos now.

I remember Lego have a nice setup two years ago, they had bricks laid out for kids to play with and this cool Ninja Turtles mosaic made from Lego. Hoping they'll have something similar this year, as my son is huge into Legos now.
The chances of me going are slim. The bus wouldn't get into the city at the earliest until 11. I then need to find my way there and have never been to NYC and the ticket is only there for me to pick up between 9am and noon. Why LEGO couldn't mail the fucking thing is beyond me. I really wanted to go too but fuck it, just another time LEGO doesn't seem to know how to plan. I have t cancel the whole trip just because LEGO is cheap and wouldn't mail the ticket like they were supposed to when I won the thing.

What's the story? I heard they were 4 bucks here in Atlanta? Do Targets get to do different pricing.
Targets can price things differently, I have seen past seasonal polybags range from $4-$5.50 for the same set.

As we get closer to Christmas AWD will be updated more. I use it as a homepage so if anyone is looking for a set let me know and I'll keep an eye out. The Simpsons house was $163 for about 10 minutes on Saturday, the latest Castle was $69-$75 on Saturday and yesterday (almost bought it, I'm hoping for $60ish as I already have the fantasy one). Just tell me what you want and I'll post it or even message you if I have a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call, go to customer service or any employee with a handheld scanner. They can tell you if they have them in stock, where they are and what the price is

Green Giant- you know that brickset isn't affiliated with Lego, right? They're in the same league as bricklink and peeron
I'm not blaming Brickset. I won the ticket through Brickset, who contacted me right away and asked for my mailing address. But by the end of the day on September 15th emailed me back saying LEGO will be in contact because LEGO was the one with the tickets to give away. That contact didn't happen until a few days ago when it's too late for me to ask for time off and there is only a three hour window to pick up my ticket. All of which is set up by LEGO.

Anyone have last years holiday set 40083 (2 of 2) or this years 40106 (1 of 2) that they don't want, let me know      

Thanks, but I have 40082, looking to complete the set. There looks to be some decent deals on Bricklink, Ebay and Amazon, all in about the $15-$20 range but I was just seeing if anyone here happened to have one to sell or trade.

Thanks, but I have 40082, looking to complete the set. There looks to be some decent deals on Bricklink, Ebay and Amazon, all in about the $15-$20 range but I was just seeing if anyone here happened to have one to sell or trade.
I have an extra 40083 that I would trade. I would really like to get a gorilla suit guy and any color space man or two. I would be open to offers also.

:/ that's disappointing. Honestly, I've been a little disappointed in their product lately. I wouldn't mind paying more for the figs if they had made the quality better. It sucks that even their prize department is terrible

I saw the Ecto-1 in the AWD also....almost got it, but held off.  I did pick up the Exo-Suit in the AWD for like $30.  Not sure I'll open it, says in LIKE NEW condition.  Always looking for some good deals though.

I'm hoping to find the star wars cantina set super cheap.....wife hopes not though ;)

Been through 55 blind packs of series 12 and still no genie or dino tracker. I am done buying the packs.  If anyone can help with those 2 figs, let me know.

I have an extra 40083 that I would trade. I would really like to get a gorilla suit guy and any color space man or two. I would be open to offers also.

I have the truck, but the only thing I can think of wanting would probably be the second Christmas set this year.
Currently I have - Burj Khalifa Tower, Cargo truck, clone troopers vs droidekas and sith troopers sets for trade. If you're interested shoot me a pm

Do we know what that is yet or details on getting it?
The 2nd holiday sets are usually available during Black Friday and the weekend after.

The November calander shows a early VIP access on holiday speicials on the 22nd. Maybe this could be available then.

Called the Cinci LEGO store since some here mentioned stores shipping items.  Asked about the RI (didn't get any this week) but the girl said they aren't allowed to ship them.

I spoke with my local store,  They won't even be putting them out in the store.  You'll have to ask for them.  Most stores get their shipment Wednesday

The new theme LEGO will reveal at Comic Con tomorrow.....

Bionicle. :/

Hello.

You are receiving this email as you have received an invitation to
attend LEGO's Invite Only BIONICLE panel at New York Comic Con on
Thursday, October 9th 2014.

In addition to the BIONICLE Panel at New York Comic Con you have also
been selected to attend an invite only after-hours event at the new
LEGO Store Flatiron District from 7:00 - 8:30 pm. At the event you'll
have a chance to meet members of the BIONICLE team, build with the new
elements & see the models up close!

*In order to get into the event you must RSVP to the email address
below by 12 noon October 9th with your full name to ensure you are
added to the guest list. Those who do not RSVP will not be allowed into the event.

New Lego Minecraft (minifig scale) photos have been leaked in Russia:

http://lego.gizmodo.com/russian-franchise-mir-kubikov-leaks-detailed-images-of-1643957029/+barrett

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kockamania_hu/sets/72157647885853709/

jqpvzdmo7g0gpqvxntu4.jpg

mk4s2lqehfdtkuc2c6ov.jpg

The new Bionicle is a reboot and they actually look different and will be different price points.

Also the six gun shooter is the best shooter LEGO has every made.

Kmart was having their 50% clearance sale again. I didn't find anything good but it may be worth checking out if theres one in your area. Every once in a while I have a nice find there.
In the regular Lego aisle there was one Lone Ranger Calvary set. Since they haven't carried them in a long time I decided to scan it but it said "Check shelf tag", which there wasn't one. After having the cashier spend a few minutes trying to figure it out, his manager told him just to ring it up for $3.49. Not a huge deal but still pretty good

Oh yeah I quit my job and went.  :lol:

At Comic Con they gave out clear masks (that I missed out on) and posters.  We were all invited to an after hours in the LEGO store event where we got another (for most) clear mask, a tee shirt and whatever you built.  Now I'm very bad at Bionicle so mine isn't that great.  Some people bought two, some just built random things, they let a woman build from the wall and get a mini figure (which I rather have done, but whatever).  The designers were so much fun, we all had ablest charing with them.

And a guy was there that deals with Cussoo/Ideas (I should have talked to him more. :lol:)  and I was wearing a Doctor Who shirt... we are getting a set.  He didn't say it because he can't, but he was smiling.

And a guy was there that deals with Cussoo/Ideas (I should have talked to him more. :lol:) and I was wearing a Doctor Who shirt... we are getting a set. He didn't say it because he can't, but he was smiling.
Eh, not really into Dr. Who as I've only seen a couple episodes. But that'll be awesome for the Whovians out there! I hope it comes with minifigs of all the doctors.

Eh, not really into Dr. Who as I've only seen a couple episodes. But that'll be awesome for the Whovians out there! I hope it comes with minifigs of all the doctors.
I was talking to one of the guys at the after party. He's from the NYC LUG, great guy, and we were debating how you make a set with so many doctors.

Star wars advent calendar 20% off at Fred Meyer today and tomorrow.  There is an additional 10% off coupon in their paper ad that brings it down to $28.79. 

I hate you you people.

(Goes back to playing with future pieces.)

Blurry pictures!

Found the new minifigs at Target.  $3 ea.  I'm back in!  TLG can take that $4 and shove it, but for $3 I'm still buying.  Just bought 6 for the kiddos.  I'm not into molesting the bags so no idea what they got.  They'll be stocking stuffers.

Saw a dude searching minifigs at my local Target today... Took my kid to TRU today to get a toy and they were having a free build today for a little Star Wars fighter. 42 pieces. I didn't even know it was going on. I waited in line and got my kid one. The build was unremarkable. I just dumped all the pieces out into his Lego bin when I got home.

I was under the impression that there was a Lego Star Wars Rebels mini build at TRU today but found nothing when I got there at 1PM. But then at Target in Saugus MA I was surprised when the New Minifigs came up 2.99 at the price scanner. I got all10 that I wanted after about an hour of "feeling" the packs.  Corvin above also found them at Target for 2.99. Is this a misprice or is Target really going to sell them at that price. Either way I was thrilled to find the ones I wanted at a sensible price. I wasn't going to buy any at 3.99 just on principle.

my boys have 2 of the series 2 brown mixels but need the third and I cant find - anyone have a lead on

LEGO Mixels Series 2 JAWG 41514 Building Kit

bread's done
Back