LEGO Deals 3

The Star Wars Umbaran MHC (75013) that I mentioned being discounted a few pages back is reduced even further at Target; picked up 3 more today for $12.7x, down about $2 from what it was before even.

The Star Wars Umbaran MHC (75013) that I mentioned being discounted a few pages back is reduced even further at Target; picked up 3 more today for $12.7x, down about $2 from what it was before even.
What city? I checked at 3 stores in buffalo but no luck.

I guess ohio is the place to go then.

@pirate, I read somewhere that they are closing a lot of Kmarts and Sears, a big chunk of them were from that state.

lol.... Well I'm sure there is somebody in this thread that lives in that state.

Here is the list of closing stores if anybody cares. I know some of us found some pretty good deals there at times.
Boston is a city, not it's own state, no matter what Bostonians and everyone running the state seems to think.

(From Massachusetts)

The only thing I see in the TRU Big Book is you get a free Friends poly (The girl jet ski) with $30+ until Thanksgiving. However we have an add for the upcoming weekend i haven't looked at yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen the UHC marked down to $42.49 so far. One target in my area has those city firetrucks marked back up to full price. Also, the mark up to $3.99 for the cmf's seems to vary from target to target in my area.

I saw another thread on here that says Bennie's Spaceship will be $80 tomorrow at Walmart.  I don't know how long this will last, but it sounded like just the day.

I failed this Halloween. Didn't put together all of my Monster Fighter sets. In fact none of them are together. My daughter is very disappointed in me. 

I put together and take apart the Christmas Village every year with my kids. It's a great project when it's too cold to go out. Also keeps them off ipods for periods of time.

I saw another thread on here that says Bennie's Spaceship will be $80 tomorrow at Walmart. I don't know how long this will last, but it sounded like just the day.
$94 online right now.

I just checked my Walmart app...Benny's Spaceship is $80 in-store as of right now.

Might pull the trigger on it if I go to get some cheap candy!

Walmart app for android tells you the price for an item online and then also in-store.  Also tells you what local stores have it in stock and if they have different prices as well.  Works great at clearance time...saves a lot of gas.  Plus you can scan UPC's with it and check prices in-store quickly without having to find a working price scanner.

And I can verify that it is $80 in-store as I just came back.  I know the local Target just put this set on the shelves too, so I can't help but feel like it's going to go on clearance at one store or the other after xmas.

Dammit, I just bought the damn thing at TRU last Sunday.

Saw the stocking stuffer Lego creator train set today at Target. Not sure if it's new, but you can buy 3 of them to make different train cars and combine it to a train.

Edit: Just looked, totally not new =P

Dammit, I just bought the damn thing at TRU last Sunday.

Saw the stocking stuffer Lego creator train set today at Target. Not sure if it's new, but you can buy 3 of them to make different train cars and combine it to a train.

Edit: Just looked, totally not new =P
It's the dark green one right?

And I can verify that it is $80 in-store as I just came back. I know the local Target just put this set on the shelves too, so I can't help but feel like it's going to go on clearance at one store or the other after xmas.
Thanks. Picked up the last one at my local Wal-Mart and scored some cheap candy, too.

I personally doubt I'll see Lego Movie stuff on clearance at Target for any price I'd want to pay. It will either be a small discount or it will be gone.

Stopped by my old store today.  Picked up all 4 of the Bricktober modulars.  There were so many left over, at least 30-40 of each week.  Glad I didn't spend $300+ to pick them up earlier.

Managed to pick up a research institute on Friday. The Lego store in Frisco, TX (Stonebriar mall) has been getting shipments every Friday morning for at least the last 3 weeks. I went around noon and they had just put out like 8 sets.

On Friday I picked up the lego store reindeer, snowman and turkey sets. They had one tumbler and about six exo suits out. After that stopped at Barnes and noble and got their snowman poly.
Yesterday at target I picked up about 8 arctic scout polys and 2 batwing polys, all 50% off. Also saw they have captain America and doc Ock truck heist sets on sale for $14.99

On Friday I picked up the lego store reindeer, snowman and turkey sets. They had one tumbler and about six exo suits out. After that stopped at Barnes and noble and got their snowman poly.
Yesterday at target I picked up about 8 arctic scout polys and 2 batwing polys, all 50% off. Also saw they have captain America and doc Ock truck heist sets on sale for $14.99
I bought six of the Arctic sets at full price, they had none left on Tuesday, and it's the best value set of the year.

I need to get the snowman poly, but the $10 turkey in a box is adorable. Anyone know what the holiday poles at Target will be?

I need a Captain America, Hawkeye and a Hulk (Might look into the ebay thing once I setup a Paypal.)

I bought six of the Arctic sets at full price, they had none left on Tuesday, and it's the best value set of the year.
Look in the checkout lanes. Some beautifully clueless Target employee at my store put about 10 each of the two Halloween polys with the regular Lego polys up front. They will likely just sit there...until I get them when they hit 90% off!

None of mine ever put LEGO on the check out lanes.  They still have the Chima $4 eagle flyer thing at them all from last year and all still $4.

[quote name="ghostsong" post="12206494" timestamp="1414993098"]Huge ymmv because wal Mart clearance is usually a joke but mine had jabbas barge for $49.[/quote]
No sail barge, but I found the AT-TE for $49.

[quote name="langdon_alger" post="12208872" timestamp="1415061259"]So, from what I now understand, my Raid progress is going to be reset tomorrow???

Anyone want to help me beat Atheon? (or beat Atheon for me?)[/quote]
Wrong thread? :)

My righteous indignation over 3.99 CMFs certainly isn't shared by my fellow Target shoppers (I mean guests). Endcap display stripped clean in less than a week.

bread's done
Back