LEGO Deals 3

For anyone interested, I bought Avengers Tower yesterday. I was iffy on the set, but their Lego coupon and some rewards dollars to spend brought it down to $40, unfortunately they were out of Hulkbuster (I feel this will be the breakout set amd hard to find). I was surprised but the Tower is a wonderful set. Lots of fun to build, lots of little touches that make it worth it. Tons of stickers, I know that can be a turnoff for some people. Biggest shock was Thor had a cloth cape! I was floored, I hope this is a permanent change to capes, because it's a very nice change.

Also little rant, but it took nearly a half hour to check out. They had 4 lines open, each 10+ people deep. Lady went to check me out, first they must have just marked the sets up because it rang up 65, tag say 60, then she told me I couldn't use the coupon because it was a price match, I told her that was BS as it's not my fault the sign was wrong, so she got a manager, who made me wait in another line at guest service, where they rang me up no problem.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. XD

[quote name="Darthlain18" post="12554482" timestamp="1425794886"]Besides being on the DOW now, come Monday that stock could go up even more depending on how/what they announce. (For sure will be the watch release, but they could always pull some surprise) maybe they'll have a Lego building device for all the sets we'll never have time to build.....[/quote]
I bought some pre-split and I was able to time the dips correctly to buy some more shares. I'm kicking myself for not buying more when it recently dropped to $106.

Anyway, how much longer do you guys think the vw bus will be around? I want to get it but want to wait till around November.

TRU is having a sale on a bunch of star wars legos. 20% off and $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. Most of the new sets are at MSRP still and haven't been jacked up so its a decent deal

I bought some pre-split and I was able to time the dips correctly to buy some more shares. I'm kicking myself for not buying more when it recently dropped to $106. Anyway, how much longer do you guys think the vw bus will be around? I want to get it but want to wait till around November.
It's 3.5 years old, my general rule is if you want a set three years is getting to the retirement age. It will be 4 years in September, but it's always hard to say.

TRU is having a sale on a bunch of star wars legos. 20% off and $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. Most of the new sets are at MSRP still and haven't been jacked up so its a decent deal
TRU probably does not let you combine the sales.

Really? I went on Thursday or Friday, and I think every non-Friends/Elves 2015 set had been marked up. Other than the $19.99 Avengers set with Hawkeye.

For anyone interested, I bought Avengers Tower yesterday. I was iffy on the set, but their Lego coupon and some rewards dollars to spend brought it down to $40, unfortunately they were out of Hulkbuster (I feel this will be the breakout set amd hard to find). I was surprised but the Tower is a wonderful set. Lots of fun to build, lots of little touches that make it worth it. Tons of stickers, I know that can be a turnoff for some people. Biggest shock was Thor had a cloth cape! I was floored, I hope this is a permanent change to capes, because it's a very nice change.

Also little rant, but it took nearly a half hour to check out. They had 4 lines open, each 10+ people deep. Lady went to check me out, first they must have just marked the sets up because it rang up 65, tag say 60, then she told me I couldn't use the coupon because it was a price match, I told her that was BS as it's not my fault the sign was wrong, so she got a manager, who made me wait in another line at guest service, where they rang me up no problem.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. XD
When I was at Wal-mart yesterday they had the tower and the hulkbuster out, so I guess it just depends where you go.

TRU B&M mark the prices up, the online store has a ton more MSRP sets, but if you go to price match the online prices you can't use coupons, or couldn't. I have only gone in one TRU in the last several months.

Don't know that I saw this mentioned, but picked up the Friends Heartlake High for $25 at Walmart. Also had the Pet Salon for $20 but passed on that one. Didn't see any other clearance.

Surprising find at Walmart yesterday...#10664 Lego Creative Tower, their Black Friday Special, for $7!  Box is in mint condition.  Wonder where this thing was hiding?

Anyone got a dcpi for the XMen/sentinel set? Trying to find one in Houston.
204-00-0238 but I just checked store inventory within 50 miles of downtown Houston zip 77002 for you. Long story short, don't go out of your way, because even though the numbers "may" be off, every single store is showing 0. As of yesterday, there was only one store showing it in stock (with an inventory of "1") within 50 miles of L.A.

LEGO® Super Heroes X-Men vs. The Sentinel 76022

DPCI# 204-00-0238

Baybrook (19.66 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston Far West (15.53 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Missouri City (17.46 Miles) 0 $ 42.48

Westchase (12.03 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Atascocita (20.88 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Galveston (44.84 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Houston South Central (4.97 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Westheimer (9.0 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Clear Lake Shores (25.34 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Katy (21.0 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Copperfield (18.86 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston South (11.96 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Katy West (24.44 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston Tomball North (28.62 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Conroe (39.45 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston NW (10.56 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Galleria (5.11 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Steeplechase (18.36 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Willowbrook (17.92 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Cypress (24.8 Miles) 0 $ 42.48

Lake Jackson (48.66 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Baytown (23.53 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Rosenberg (26.9 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston Meyerland (7.15 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

League City (25.96 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston Central (1.96 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Sugar Land (18.81 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Pasadena (14.59 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Tomball Parkway (21.56 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Woodlands (29.38 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Westwood Village (34.3 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston North Central (21.1 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston Memorial (10.66 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Pearland (13.62 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Humble (19.53 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Oddly enough, I noticed over the weekend that one of the Targets that has the Milano priced at $22.48 was showing an inventory count of 5 (had been 0 for weeks). Figured if it still showed that inventory this morning I would stop by, as it's only a few minutes detour on the way to the office. There were actually 6 (a full case worth?) just sitting there on the shelf, with a regular Target yellow price tag showing $22.48, flol. Amazed that they were just sitting there, for at minimum a couple of days. One had a giant, fist sized puncture hole in the front right through the image's Milano cockpit so it was left behind. I assume they're going to continue to stock them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any cheap Milanos or anything of note in Houston? Wouldn't mind an extra steamroller for 70 percent off.
All stores within 50 miles of 77002 are showing the Milano at the same price - $74.99.

Batman vs Joker Steamroller pricing and inventory is as follows:

LEGO® Super Heroes Batman™: The Joker Steam Roller 7...

DPCI# 204-00-1337

Tomball Parkway (21.56 Miles) 11 $ 34.98

Baybrook (19.66 Miles) 9 $ 34.98

Steeplechase (18.36 Miles) 10 $ 34.98

Willowbrook (17.92 Miles) 11 $ 49.99

Lake Jackson (48.66 Miles) 12 $ 34.98

Houston Tomball North (28.62 Miles) 6 $ 34.98

Houston NW (10.56 Miles) 8 $ 34.98

Missouri City (17.46 Miles) 3 $ 34.98

Humble (19.53 Miles) 3 $ 24.98

Houston Central (1.96 Miles) 3 $ 34.98

Houston Memorial (10.66 Miles) 4 $ 34.98

Clear Lake Shores (25.34 Miles) 2 $ 34.98

Baytown (23.53 Miles) 3 $ 34.98

Sugar Land (18.81 Miles) 1 $ 34.98

Woodlands (29.38 Miles) 2 $ 34.98

Westwood Village (34.3 Miles) 2 $ 34.98

Houston Meyerland (7.15 Miles) 1 $ 34.98

Atascocita (20.88 Miles) 13 $ 34.98

Cypress (24.8 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Katy (21.0 Miles) 4 $ 34.98

Houston South (11.96 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Conroe (39.45 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Westchase (12.03 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Katy West (24.44 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Galleria (5.11 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Houston North Central (21.1 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Pearland (13.62 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Houston Far West (15.53 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Galveston (44.84 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Copperfield (18.86 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Rosenberg (26.9 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

Houston South Central (4.97 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Westheimer (9.0 Miles) 0 $ 34.98

League City (25.96 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

Pasadena (14.59 Miles) 0 $ 24.98

I have a question regarding brickseek. It currently shows 0 Lego star destroyers in stock at my nearest target for $130. I've been in the store and seen that there is one on the shelf also still at full price. My question is, if this Lego set ever does get marked down, will brickseek show that new price? I'm not sure if the price would update since it's showing 0 in stock. Anybody have any experience with this?

I have a question regarding brickseek. It currently shows 0 Lego star destroyers in stock at my nearest target for $130. I've been in the store and seen that there is one on the shelf also still at full price. My question is, if this Lego set ever does get marked down, will brickseek show that new price? I'm not sure if the price would update since it's showing 0 in stock. Anybody have any experience with this?
I don't use brickseek, but the method I use is undoubtedly tied into the same data source and it more or less shows the accurate in store price regarless of inventory counts. However, if the item drops out of the system in the store, I've noticed it very often doesn't get updated/propagated to the main system thus it usually shows the last price at a particular location (sometimes though, it is accurate and displays an "N/A" when something is correctly showing "Item Not Found". I've often found inventory counts that are off, usually by 1 or even 2 lower showing online versus what is found in store.

While I was cleaning i found a few LEGO sets, one is the polybag promo "American" Flag, 10042, another is Easter Bunny 1263 and the last is a Wild West Chief's horse, 6709.

I checked Brickseek this morning to see if the Lego sets had dropped to 50% off yet.  It showed that they had dropped, so I stopped by my local Target during lunch.  Unfortunately, they were still marked and scanned at 30%.  

My wife is on vacation so she just went to check out some Dr. Seuss frames for the kids.  She also found all the sets dropped to 50% off.  Here's what she got:

TMNT Karai set - ?? (not sure what the original price was.  I'm assuming $6.50)

Spaceship!!! - $50

Witch King Battle - $7.50

Steamroller - $25

and what she didn't get:

Agents Hurricane Chase - $35

Bionicle stuff

The Walmarts here had some nice finds:

Knowwhere Escape $20
Twinblade Adventure $10
Ninjago Mechdragon $35
Fire Rescue $12
Mountain Hut $20
Arctic Base $50
Lego Movie Dropship $50
LotR Pirate Ship Ambush $64

Got Knowwhere and a Fire Rescue. Might grab a Mechdragon for that price. I couldn't care less about Ninjago shit but it's a fucking dragon.

The Walmarts here had some nice finds:

Knowwhere Escape $20
Twinblade Adventure $10
Ninjago Mechdragon $35
Fire Rescue $12
Mountain Hut $20
Arctic Base $50
Lego Movie Dropship $50
LotR Pirate Ship Ambush $64

Got Knowwhere and a Fire Rescue. Might grab a Mechdragon for that price. I couldn't care less about Ninjago shit but it's a fucking dragon.
Mountain hut and artic base are no brainer at those prices

Still full price for all those around me
Doesn't hurt to actually check. I've been having some issues with the Walmart app and Brickseeker only showing online prices for things instead of the instore/clearance price. Llike how the turtle sub is clearanced at all the Walmarts here, at varying prices, but according to the app and Brickseek it's whatever the online price is.

Most of those finds were at the one store that does clearance super fast, though. YMMV.

Thanks for the heads up on the app. It's been accurate for me thus far but I'll probably check the stores sometime this week

Doesn't hurt to actually check. I've been having some issues with the Walmart app and Brickseeker only showing online prices for things instead of the instore/clearance price. Llike how the turtle sub is clearanced at all the Walmarts here, at varying prices, but according to the app and Brickseek it's whatever the online price is.

Most of those finds were at the one store that does clearance super fast, though. YMMV.
I think 180husher mentioned this already, but if the item is in stock at walmart.com, then all the store prices will reflect the online price. It only reflects the store price if it is out of stock online.

Dammit, the Kwik E Mart is everything the House wasn't, which is a living legacy to the show's humor. I counted at least a dozen show references in the set and it just looks 100x more fun than the house. I think my son would love building it too considering the crazy amount of pieces with art on them. I've been told that my Lego store has a bunch of scratch and dent Simpson houses which knocks the price down some but I have to decide if I want to just by the Mart, start collecting, or resist the temptation.

Are there any other big sets coming/rumored this year? So far the Carrier and Tie Fighter have been a bust for me.

Dammit, the Kwik E Mart is everything the House wasn't, which is a living legacy to the show's humor. I counted at least a dozen show references in the set and it just looks 100x more fun than the house. I think my son would love building it too considering the crazy amount of pieces with art on them. I've been told that my Lego store has a bunch of scratch and dent Simpson houses which knocks the price down some but I have to decide if I want to just by the Mart, start collecting, or resist the temptation.

Are there any other big sets coming/rumored this year? So far the Carrier and Tie Fighter have been a bust for me.
Yeah the store is perfect. The house is perfect on the outside and horrible on the inside. I do wonder if all the tiles in the Kwik E Mart are printed or not, but a lot of them have to be.

We are supposed to get a Ferris Wheel. There was a leaked list of LEGO Store promos and exclusive sets a few months ago, so far it seems to be 100% correct. I wish I still had the list around.

Yeah the store is perfect. The house is perfect on the outside and horrible on the inside. I do wonder if all the tiles in the Kwik E Mart are printed or not, but a lot of them have to be.

We are supposed to get a Ferris Wheel. There was a leaked list of LEGO Store promos and exclusive sets a few months ago, so far it seems to be 100% correct. I wish I still had the list around.
Here's a month-by-month summary of the leaked list: http://thebrickblogger.com/2015/01/2015-lego-store-exclusives-promotions/

Thanks! So Hoth Base, Ninjago Temple, Ferris Wheel, and possibly Ferrari. If the Ninjago Temple ends up being another Haunted House then I may have to consider that though I'm never going to collect all Ninjago.

Hoth Base would have to be pretty creative to impress me considering I liked the Ewok Village but never felt compelled to buy it. of the Star Wars UCS the only thing that's eve interested me was the Sandcrawler.

Pretty much an observation of the released images. Having a piece count higher than cost is a good standard to set for those Simpson sets. I can't say that a one set a year deal is all that great though. Will likely drag things out a bit.
The Simpsons license will have to run out at some point, so I don't see it going forever. However it's like saying the winter village theme is just dragging out forever. It's not like LEGO can release several $200 sets in the same theme every year (Besides Star Wars).

The Simpsons license will have to run out at some point, so I don't see it going forever. However it's like saying the winter village theme is just dragging out forever. It's not like LEGO can release several $200 sets in the same theme every year (Besides Star Wars).
There's a nice seasonal theme and time to the village. I guess you could compare it to the modular homes, it's just that the Simpson's is more of a known quantity since all they could possibly do is recreate famous locations as lego. Still their batting average is already higher than Star Wars in my book. Kinda wish my wife liked the Simpsons as she will likely not get most of the "in" jokes. I'll have to watch the designer video to know for sure.

All The Simpsons stuff looks great but I'm not sure I want to go all in again

Anyone know the item number for the brainiac attack set at TRU? All the TRU's in my area don't carry it but target, Walmart, etc do, however I have a coupon to use at TRU

Karky and I picked up the Spider-Helicopter Rescue set at Pasadena Target for $23 at lunch today. I just finished building it and thought I'd post my thoughts on the set as a lot of us were going back-and-forth over the perceived worth of it versus its price.

Let me start by saying you could do a lot worse for $23. There are a surprising number of play features in a set that essentially consists of one and half vehicles. I was also impressed by the helicopter itself, but I'll get to that.

Full review (click the spoiler button):

As far as minifigs go, you get the Ultimate Green Goblin (in his cartoon appearance), Spiderman (fairly standard as these figs go, though the spider emblem may be slightly different from other versions), Powerman (as he appears in the cartoon; a first appearance in Lego form for this character), and Mary Jane (also in her Ultimate Spiderman cartoon appearance). The Goblin is based on the same concept as the troll, giant, and Hulk figs we've seen before. Although his armor is painted on in two colors, he still looks a little plain compared to the Hulk we're getting in the Age of Ultron sets. Spiderman is Spiderman, 'nuff said. Powerman looks like he should and for me anyway, I find his inclusion in the Lego world to be a bonus. MJ is a faar representation of her cartoon self and the Spider-fan t-shirt she's wearing is pretty neat-o. Her hair, while an interesting shade of red and a long ponytail, doesn't stay on her head very well. 

And here we arrive at my first complaint about the set. The box art and manual art show the Goblin carrying off MJ by grabbing her leg and holding her upside-down. This is also depicted in the included Lego comic. In real life, however, the only way her leg fits in the Goblin's fist has her facing the wrong direction and she falls right out. The Goblin fist is big enough to accommodate a standard minifig leg inserted through the bottom of the fist, however the toe of the leg adds too much and cannot fit, which causes you to turn her to the side and then the fist has nothing to grip. If they hadn't pictured the toy this way, or include a couple pieces to add a handle to her foot or something, I wouldn't mind. This is the first time I can recall where the box art misrepresents how the pieces fit together.

The Goblin glider is fine. No complaints, no criticisms. It's a goblin glider and functions as such. I do like the Oscorp logo stickers for it though. Cooler logo design than the ones from the any of the movies IMHO.

The Helicopter is the star of this set and is actually quite fun to build. It's modular, with two bags of parts. All of the rotors spin, with the main rotor requiring manual spinning while the tail and large wing rotors able to be spun with a strong breath or by hand. The real surprise for me was that Spiderman can be attached to a little ledge inside the Helicopter in a secondary cockpit. His web can be attached to a special nodule in there and then via a lever on the rear of the vehicle, Spiderman can eject through an opening in the bottom of the Helicopter, and swing from his web. I found that to be pretty cool. The chopper also has four "web" missiles that fire in pairs and a launching net using a mechanism very similar to the net launcher from the old Dino sets (if you recall).

All in all, I think this is an underrated set for fans of either Helicopters or Spiderman (especially the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon Spidey). There are play features in the set that I feel were not adequately represented on the box art and perhaps that has something to do with all of the "meh" and ire that this set has drawn on these boards and elsewhere. If you can find it for around $23, and already have dinner covered that day, pick it up! :)

...Powerman (as he appears in the cartoon; a first appearance in Lego form for this character)... Powerman looks like he should and for me anyway, I find his inclusion in the Lego world to be a bonus.
The only Powerman that looks like he should is original Blacksploitation Powerman! No Lego Afro = no bueno

essentiallukecage.jpg
Luke%20Cage%203.jpg

Sweet Christmas, you jive Turkey!

Does anyone have a wolverine chopper showdown that they would be willing to sell/trade for something reasonable. I have a bunch of sets so if you are looking for something in particular let me know.

Karky and I picked up the Spider-Helicopter Rescue set at Pasadena Target for $23 at lunch today. I just finished building it and thought I'd post my thoughts on the set as a lot of us were going back-and-forth over the perceived worth of it versus its price.

Let me start by saying you could do a lot worse for $23. There are a surprising number of play features in a set that essentially consists of one and half vehicles. I was also impressed by the helicopter itself, but I'll get to that.

Full review (click the spoiler button):

As far as minifigs go, you get the Ultimate Green Goblin (in his cartoon appearance), Spiderman (fairly standard as these figs go, though the spider emblem may be slightly different from other versions), Powerman (as he appears in the cartoon; a first appearance in Lego form for this character), and Mary Jane (also in her Ultimate Spiderman cartoon appearance). The Goblin is based on the same concept as the troll, giant, and Hulk figs we've seen before. Although his armor is painted on in two colors, he still looks a little plain compared to the Hulk we're getting in the Age of Ultron sets. Spiderman is Spiderman, 'nuff said. Powerman looks like he should and for me anyway, I find his inclusion in the Lego world to be a bonus. MJ is a faar representation of her cartoon self and the Spider-fan t-shirt she's wearing is pretty neat-o. Her hair, while an interesting shade of red and a long ponytail, doesn't stay on her head very well.

And here we arrive at my first complaint about the set. The box art and manual art show the Goblin carrying off MJ by grabbing her leg and holding her upside-down. This is also depicted in the included Lego comic. In real life, however, the only way her leg fits in the Goblin's fist has her facing the wrong direction and she falls right out. The Goblin fist is big enough to accommodate a standard minifig leg inserted through the bottom of the fist, however the toe of the leg adds too much and cannot fit, which causes you to turn her to the side and then the fist has nothing to grip. If they hadn't pictured the toy this way, or include a couple pieces to add a handle to her foot or something, I wouldn't mind. This is the first time I can recall where the box art misrepresents how the pieces fit together.

The Goblin glider is fine. No complaints, no criticisms. It's a goblin glider and functions as such. I do like the Oscorp logo stickers for it though. Cooler logo design than the ones from the any of the movies IMHO.

The Helicopter is the star of this set and is actually quite fun to build. It's modular, with two bags of parts. All of the rotors spin, with the main rotor requiring manual spinning while the tail and large wing rotors able to be spun with a strong breath or by hand. The real surprise for me was that Spiderman can be attached to a little ledge inside the Helicopter in a secondary cockpit. His web can be attached to a special nodule in there and then via a lever on the rear of the vehicle, Spiderman can eject through an opening in the bottom of the Helicopter, and swing from his web. I found that to be pretty cool. The chopper also has four "web" missiles that fire in pairs and a launching net using a mechanism very similar to the net launcher from the old Dino sets (if you recall).

All in all, I think this is an underrated set for fans of either Helicopters or Spiderman (especially the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon Spidey). There are play features in the set that I feel were not adequately represented on the box art and perhaps that has something to do with all of the "meh" and ire that this set has drawn on these boards and elsewhere. If you can find it for around $23, and already have dinner covered that day, pick it up! :)
I fixed your Power Man for you by using your 70's Disco Diva Rockstar, D:

F1D12FBD-6636-44BB-83A0-838271D2ADD3_zpselxy5qca.jpg

769CCAA0-8584-4785-8108-B72734272EF1_zpsvxrv7cw8.jpg

Now, Chemo Disco Diva has a pair or Space Marine bodyguards:

9F7714A8-2267-47AE-9D1B-878DB59B7021_zpsqhemb64j.jpg

Doesn't Luke look so much better now, flyin' Spidey around trying to catch that jive Turkey Goblin?

177C4F91-1EE6-4191-81E1-FECB73C46ACB_zpsjqa5qlti.jpg

Just bought:

60004 - fire station $35
4x 31025 - mountain hut $15/each

This was at Walmart
Happy hunting !

Edit:

At another walmart I found:

6873 doc oc ambush $9
10665 spider car pursuit junior $3
75033 star destroyer $3
60000 fire motorcycle $2

If you have a Dillons/Krogers that carries lego you may want to check their prices. One of my local Dillons stores clearanced out a shit ton of sets over the last two days for next to nothing apparently. They had the Spider-Man helicopter set for $9.99 and the Joker Steamroller for $4.99 among other Star Wars, Chima, and City sets for ridiculous prices according to employees tonight. Sucks because I was just in there two nights ago and they weren't discounted at all. Craziest thing? They restocked the aisle with TMNT and Lego Movie sets.

Scored a Chima Phoenix Fire Temple for $50 and a TMNT Submarine for $15 at Walmart today.

BrickSeek had shown the subs all OOS in my area, so actually checking the store can really pay off.

Scored a Chima Phoenix Fire Temple for $50 and a TMNT Submarine for $15 at Walmart today.

BrickSeek had shown the subs all OOS in my area, so actually checking the store can really pay off.
Wait, what? Is the Fire Temple on clearance in numerous Targets? I've finally seen a few sets hit 50% so either my local re-seller is on vacation or is starting to have sympathy for people who may actually want to enjoy these sets.

Has anyone seen the Agent Truck hit clearance considering it was the wave one crown jewel? Maybe some of you can use your black magic sku checking to tell me if any Fire Temples or Mission HQs are being clearance in the Atlanta area? Thanks in advance magicians!

I'm just guessing but the Agents truck will be on clearance in June to make room for the boat. Some might be sooner if they need room for the helicopter.

I've been to three targets none had trucks clearances yet.

bread's done
Back