LEGO Deals 3

Just a heads up, on Sat/Sun 3/28 & 3/29, gamestop has Lego Batman 3 for $20 and you get a Plastic Man mini-fig free, while they last.
Which systems?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it. It's 29.99 on PS4 and X1. 19.99 on everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a head's up, in this week's Target ad, there's a line about "Trade in any new or used toy and get a 15% discount off a new toy, Saturday and Sunday March 28th and 29th only".  I plan to get at least a couple of coupons and hopefully get them applied to a few previous purchases.

How do you trade in a toy at Target?
I think it's more of a donation type thing maybe.

I haven't seen anything mentioned but Walmart is having a Lego Elves event tommorrow. I received a card in the mail telling me to bring it to recieve a free Fairy Azari Fire Elf minidoll.

Just a head's up, in this week's Target ad, there's a line about "Trade in any new or used toy and get a 15% discount off a new toy, Saturday and Sunday March 28th and 29th only". I plan to get at least a couple of coupons and hopefully get them applied to a few previous purchases.
Hmm, I didn't see it in the ad I just looked at online. What page is it on?

I think it's more of a donation type thing maybe.
I don't think it is. When I saw the ad, it said old toys for a new one. I think it also had exclusions on the coupon, including LEGO.

Edit: Actually, I don't think it was an exclusion. It was the listed brands only, like Hasbro etc.

I've bought a bunch of sets 30-50% off recently and the Agents line is a like nicer in person, very glad I have a lot of them. The Inferno one is probably one of my favorite sets of last year. It's like a Tron Batmobile that has the AWESOME Inferno mini figure. I suggest picking it up

I've bought a bunch of sets 30-50% off recently and the Agents line is a like nicer in person, very glad I have a lot of them. The Inferno one is probably one of my favorite sets of last year. It's like a Tron Batmobile that has the AWESOME Inferno mini figure. I suggest picking it up
Yeah, I had to get this for the Infearno figure, who I figured I could repurpose into GHOST RIDER. The vehicle looked cool, too. I picked it up when I found one for $21.

Just a heads up, on Sat/Sun 3/28 & 3/29, gamestop has Lego Batman 3 for $20 and you get a Plastic Man mini-fig free, while they last.
Where'd you hear this? None of the stores I'm calling have any idea about the promo. Not surprisingly, they also don't have any of the minfigs left.

Yeah, I had to get this for the Infearno figure, who I figured I could repurpose into GHOST RIDER. The vehicle looked cool, too. I picked it up when I found one for $21.
Yeah I got mine for $21 too. I bring it up because I feel the set is underrated and is around $23 on both Anazon and Target.

I'd live a plastic man if anyone has an extra.

It'd be nice if those little Gamestop freebie tchotchskes could be inventory searched online.  Although I did see that there is a Chinese KO Plastic Man fig in various KO bundles on ebay, amazon, etc.  Some of those figs are truly hilarious and ridiculous, especially the oddball "playsets" and accessories they come with.  

It'd be nice if those little Gamestop freebie tchotchskes could be inventory searched online. Although I did see that there is a Chinese KO Plastic Man fig in various KO bundles on ebay, amazon, etc. Some of those figs are truly hilarious and ridiculous, especially the oddball "playsets" and accessories they come with.
Tell me about it. I spent two of the last 3 months in Asia and SY and DeCool knockoffs are every two feet over there. I bought a ton of minifigs to round out gaps of things my son didnt have and just to have more figs. I couldn't resist, the cost was like $0.50 per fig. Quality is over all pretty good depending on the printing on some. Stick to the two brands I mentioned above if you are really interested in the knock offs. I can give side by side pics if anyone wants to see a specific one and i have it.

Tell me about it. I spent two of the last 3 months in Asia and SY and DeCool knockoffs are every two feet over there. I bought a ton of minifigs to round out gaps of things my son didnt have and just to have more figs. I couldn't resist, the cost was like $0.50 per fig. Quality is over all pretty good depending on the printing on some. Stick to the two brands I mentioned above if you are really interested in the knock offs. I can give side by side pics if anyone wants to see a specific one and i have it.

I have no qualms about buying the KOs but the prices asked here are ridiculous. I'd buy in bulk at $.50 each or even $1 each, but $2-3 a fig these eBay and Amazon sellers are nuts. I might go looking around Chinatown or some local sketchy import/export suppliers, but I'd really like to get in direct contact with the manufacturer and it out these middlemen.

Well, I got my Plastic Man! Atlanta folk, if you're looking to buy a copy of LEGO BATMAN 3, I can direct you to a store that had figs left, as of this morning.

For whatever reason the Ultra Agents HQ isn't hitting any sort of clearance in the Oklahoma City area.

Looking back a few pages this seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

I think you guys have pushed me to finally pull the trigger on the Infearno set though. I've had it in my hands a dozen times but yet again - Oklahoma doesn't want to clearance Agents stuff for some reason, haha.

Meijer has 25% off Clearance toys.  They have a few LEGO on clearance...mostly Chima for 50% off and I think maybe the Lego movie cycle chase.  Some Mega Bloks also.  

I ended up getting this thing for like $18: http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-70144-Lavals-Building/dp/B00J4S6XBY/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427569878&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=chima+lval

Basically, it was $50, 50% off for $24.49.  Then, took 10% off for Mperk, then 25% off of that price with the 25% off toys.  Not bad.

The Ice Mammoth is on clearance also, but it was gone.  Would've been a damn good deal on that.

For whatever reason the Ultra Agents HQ isn't hitting any sort of clearance in the Oklahoma City area.

Looking back a few pages this seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

I think you guys have pushed me to finally pull the trigger on the Infearno set though. I've had it in my hands a dozen times but yet again - Oklahoma doesn't want to clearance Agents stuff for some reason, haha.
I haven't seen a single store with the Agents HQ for clearance, but all the other sets have been 30-50% off. I think we will have to wait until Summer or when Jurassic World sets come out for us to get it on clearance.

I haven't seen a single store with the Agents HQ for clearance, but all the other sets have been 30-50% off. I think we will have to wait until Summer or when Jurassic World sets come out for us to get it on clearance.
Ahh, so it's not just me. Hearing that I checked some zip codes near my parents and such. No clearance there either.

Cool. I'll cross my fingers for a deal later this year. I'm a patient guy.

Ahh, so it's not just me. Hearing that I checked some zip codes near my parents and such. No clearance there either.

Cool. I'll cross my fingers for a deal later this year. I'm a patient guy.
I'm not a fan of the truck, not because it's not a cool set, but there are so many big LEGO trucks, this one, the TMNT movie one, the Speed Chams one, the last Agent one. I'm waiting for that awesome boat set to come out.

And just a heads up the Lego Fusion sets are 20% at S@H, and the Chima Clocks are only $15, half off.

Meijer has 25% off Clearance toys. They have a few LEGO on clearance...mostly Chima for 50% off and I think maybe the Lego movie cycle chase. Some Mega Bloks also.

I ended up getting this thing for like $18: http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-70144-Lavals-Building/dp/B00J4S6XBY/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427569878&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=chima+lval

Basically, it was $50, 50% off for $24.49. Then, took 10% off for Mperk, then 25% off of that price with the 25% off toys. Not bad.

The Ice Mammoth is on clearance also, but it was gone. Would've been a damn good deal on that.
We picked up 2x of these at $30 each... http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-Mammoth-Stomper-Building/dp/B00J4S6Y8G/ref=pd_sim_t_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QDP5TAHE9YBQ6KM0DC5

the 50% off, 25% off toys, then a $5 off toys mPerks reward, and a $5 coupon we printed for toys. It was nice... we got one of the lions too, stashed the other 3 hoping for 50% off clearance toys next week :D I also had a nice day today...

Prizes arrived! I won an AT-AT and a Snowspeeder LEGO set, wife is thrilled as am I, only 3 SW sets we want are the AT-AT, Slave-I, and Death Star.. one down! :)

We picked up 2x of these at $30 each... http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-Mammoth-Stomper-Building/dp/B00J4S6Y8G/ref=pd_sim_t_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QDP5TAHE9YBQ6KM0DC5

the 50% off, 25% off toys, then a $5 off toys mPerks reward, and a $5 coupon we printed for toys. It was nice... we got one of the lions too, stashed the other 3 hoping for 50% off clearance toys next week :D I also had a nice day today...

Prizes arrived! I won an AT-AT and a Snowspeeder LEGO set, wife is thrilled as am I, only 3 SW sets we want are the AT-AT, Slave-I, and Death Star.. one down! :)
Cool. I would like the Mammoth also, but I didn't feel like hunting around for toys today....

I built one of the two, other is waiting on her to have time.

Right now the lady is considering buying one of the train sets... we have no space and I must weep.

where'd you get it for $30?

Meijer has 25% off Clearance toys. They have a few LEGO on clearance...mostly Chima for 50% off and I think maybe the Lego movie cycle chase. Some Mega Bloks also.

I ended up getting this thing for like $18: http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-70144-Lavals-Building/dp/B00J4S6XBY/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427569878&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=chima+lval

Basically, it was $50, 50% off for $24.49. Then, took 10% off for Mperk, then 25% off of that price with the 25% off toys. Not bad.

The Ice Mammoth is on clearance also, but it was gone. Would've been a damn good deal on that.
mjyoNh4.jpg

The Walmart I go to for all my clearance deals had about 20 of those sets in top stock and on the shelf, but for full price. (Might have been $40).

Toy show haul today - Bruce Wayne, Bane and Ultimate Green Goblin minifigs along with a Chima gorilla striker all via trades

Also got an Ultra Agents Infearno set at Target yesterday for 50% off

Are there any deals on Lord Business' Evil Lair besides double VIP points? I haven't seen that set in store in a while and my son wants Lord Business.

yeah, I haven't seen that set in stores in quite some time, maybe TRU since they keep things forever without clearancing them. Amazon and Walmart have it cheapest online for $60. Shop at home has it for $70 and TRU for $80. If you value the VIP points more than saving $10 I would probably jump sooner rather than later. I imagine that set is going to be retired soon

Never found an Infearno set sadly, wanted one. The red guy looks like Atrocitus! I just want his figure!

Wife ordered the cargo train and train station last night apparently... I'm going to die from a LEGO avalanche one day. -.-

Never found an Infearno set sadly, wanted one. The red guy looks like Atrocitus! I just want his figure!

Wife ordered the cargo train and train station last night apparently... I'm going to die from a LEGO avalanche one day. -.-
It's still $23 on Target and I think Amazon, well worth it. Inferno is worth at least $5-$6 and the Tron Batmobile is awesome.

It's still $23 on Target and I think Amazon, well worth it. Inferno is worth at least $5-$6 and the Tron Batmobile is awesome.
I just can't bring myself to it. i just want the minifigure ._. I SERIOUSLY don't want to contribute to the wifes LEGO problem much more... we've been out of room for a few months... now it's actually climbing over unbuilt unopened LEGO sets. -.-

Was buying Skylanders for the kids at Gamestop and the manager was nice enough to give us a plastic man. I'm guessing they didn't get as many Batman sales as expected and may have a bunch if people have a store that might give one away or with a different purchase.

I just can't bring myself to it. i just want the minifigure ._. I SERIOUSLY don't want to contribute to the wifes LEGO problem much more... we've been out of room for a few months... now it's actually climbing over unbuilt unopened LEGO sets. -.-
It's a really awesome set and I have been out of room for about 6 years. :lol:

TRU has 20% off of Friends, and Amazon and Target are price matching some of them. The theme never seems to go on sale and a lot of the sets are a great value for 20%, the lighthouse with nearly 500 pieces is only $32... if only I had the money. (Damn you retail BS job that gives me 25 hours in three week)

Was buying Skylanders for the kids at Gamestop and the manager was nice enough to give us a plastic man. I'm guessing they didn't get as many Batman sales as expected and may have a bunch if people have a store that might give one away or with a different purchase.
That's awesome! Yeah, I had called one store to confirm that they had them, went in the next morning and the guy immediately told me, "I don't have any Plastic Men left." I told him about my phone call, he leans down, checks a drawer--I can literally hear his hands passing through a sea of polybags (granted, maybe not all Plas), and he comes back up with one. THANKS, GUY. THANKS FOR CARING.

bread's done
Back