LEGO Deals 3

Target clearance hit 90% this morning. Suprisingly the candy is still 50%. I have always seen them both drop at the same time so I thought that was strange. Hopefully it drops tomorrow. 

086-02-3260- Friends mini golf set for .39 cents

204-00-0251- Garbage truck set for .34 cents

I checked two stores and got 4 of each this morning. Brickseek was pretty accurate although the bags are going to be scattered around the store. I mostly found them in the regular lego isle, toy end caps, and by the registers in the front of the store. I also got one pack of eos lip balm for .49 cents, a bunch of dinosaur plushes for .49 cents, a giant plush bunny for 1.99 and some baking cups for .14 cents. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Meijer has or will have any Lego sets on sale between now and 5/4/15? We got a 10% off of a 30$ purchase or more coupon in the mail

Since i doubt anyone else will use it, i think this would be a good use for it

Hey if someone knows this could they help me out.I noticed that some of  the Lego pirates sets were on a sale price at toysrus and Amazon matched and I was wondering how long that toysrus sale will last because if it ends at midnight then amazon will go back up in price and I was deciding if I should get them at target tomorrow or amazon

Thanks so much

If any of you have Lego stores near you, and you missed the sea captain fig with the seagull, you might want to get in soon.  They have seagulls in the build-a- fig station, as well as some other fantastic parts. There are 2 stores near me and one of the employees from the store further away was at the store closest to me today. He reported his store being sold out of seagulls already.

edit: stupid autocorrect  

A lot of Target stores have now salvaged out whatever was left of Easter/seasonal.  You might be able to catch employees loading up shopping carts and flatbeds full of leftovers.  Oh and if any of the stores are showing large quantities (20-100+) of the Lego Easter seasonal polybags, more than likely they will be "lost in the back stockroom" with no location at this point.  As previously noted by gopher, while they will ring up 90% off ($.39 for the Friends Golf polybag at most stores $.48 at higher priced stores, DPCI 086-02-3260 and $.34 for the City Trash Cart 204-00-0251 at most stores $.40 at higher priced locations), good luck finding them.

I'm in the process of writing up a detailed list of various Lego sets on clearance each at a handful of Target stores (50% and 70% off, mostly Chima, girl targeted sets and Duplo - roughly 10% of stores have them on clearance on average), if anyone wants a preview please PM me.  Because they are only on clearance at a few locations for the most part at this time, this goes with the caveat that no one re-post it anywhere until I have completed it and posted it...unless of course they don't want advanced notice/"sneak previews" from me in the future.  

Got lucky and found a store that never put the garbage truck out. Bought a full case of 30!
Great timing...because everything Easter seasonal clearance I've been tracking suddenly re-set to full price, including the two Lego poly bags. I expect that to be reflected throughout stores tomorrow. Though there were plenty of days to score these at 50, 70, and 90% off, so if ya missed out, ya snooze ya lose.

Part 1: Here are a few of the items that are showing as clearanced at a few Target stores.

Chima:

Lego® Legends of Chima™ Flinx's Ultimate Phoenix 70221 204-00-1418 $5.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (12/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Legends of Chima™ Lion Tribe Pack 70229 204-00-0774 $2.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (11/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

Lego® Legends of Chima™ Tormak's Shadow Blazer 70222 204-00-1419 $8.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~5% of stores (5/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

There are some more Chima sets on clearance (the other tribe packs, the mammoth, etc.), but they are only at one or a handful of stores (less than 5% of locations).

Duplo:

LEGO® DUPLO® Super Heros Batcave Adventure 10545 204-00-0124 $14.68 or $17.xx (70% off MSRP) at ~25% of stores (27/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

Lego® Duplo® Town Café 10587 204-00-1375 $7.48 (70% off MSRP) at ~40% of stores (41/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

There are other Duplos but again they may as well be considered one offs as they are only on clearance at a couple of stores at most.

Friends:

LEGO® Friends Heartlake Juice Bar 41035 086-14-2660 $14.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~33% of stores (33/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; $20.98 [30% off] at 3 other stores, MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Friends Dolphin Cruiser 41015 086-14-1847 $37.48 (50% off MSRP) at ~20% of stores (19/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Friends Sunshine Ranch 41039 086-14-2662 $34.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~25% of stores (25/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

Yeah, I'd seen the half-price Juice Bars at one or two stores, surprisingly. Didn't bite, though. If I see one any cheaper, maybe!
Bought mine for $18-$21 range. It's a great set if you are planning a city. Plus it has awesome food items. I'd buy another for $15 just for the pieces and the pineapples.

Cinderella castle 41055 is also showing up as 50% off at a few stores here, worth checking out
Yeah, that's one of the ones that's only on clearance at less than 5% of stores out here, 4 out of 100 to be exact (and 3 of those stores are showing 0 inventory, the last 1), so I left it out per the disclaimer. I don't want to have people wasting their time trying to track these down if they are only available at a handful of stores - even the ones I listed that are only showing up at around 10% of stores probably won't be useful to peeps that only have one or a few stores within 50 miles of them.

Yeah, that's one of the ones that's only on clearance at less than 5% of stores out here, 4 out of 100 to be exact (and 3 of those stores are showing 0 inventory, the last 1), so I left it out per the disclaimer. I don't want to have people wasting their time trying to track these down if they are only available at a handful of stores - even the ones I listed that are only showing up at around 10% of stores probably won't be useful to peeps that only have one or a few stores within 50 miles of them.
Cool, guess I got lucky. my wife was at a store to get the sunshine ranch and juice bar and found 41055 and ariel's kiss for 50 off as well.

Cool, guess I got lucky. my wife was at a store to get the sunshine ranch and juice bar and found 41055 and ariel's kiss for 50 off as well.
:whistle2: Yes, Ariel's Kiss is another on my list, but again, only on clearance at a handful of stores. Pretty much all of the first line of Disney Princess sets are on clearance at a few locations, but the ones with the most stores showing clearance are Ariel's Kiss and Rapunzel's Tower, both at just under 10% of stores around here.

Part 2: Here are some of the sets with the lesser store percentages having them on clearance:

Creator:

LEGO® Creator Highway Cruiser 31018 204-00-1237 $2.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (12/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Creator Rainforest Animals 31031 204-00-0793 $4.48 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (10/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

Disney Princess:

LEGO® Disney Princess Rapunzel's Creativity Tower 41054 086-14-2910 $19.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~8% of stores (8/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - $27.98 [30% off] at 3 other stores, MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Disney Princess Ariel's Magical Kiss 41052 086-14-2908 $14.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~9% of stores (9/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Disney Princess Cinderella's Castle 41055 086-14-2911 $34.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~4% of stores (4/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

And, I know these already went through one clearance cycle to start off on a second but odd clearance cycle, but I've found these two at very good prices once again recently...including 70% off of 70% off on the little Coast Guard Surfer Rescue set:

City:

LEGO® City Camper Van 60057 204-00-1250 $5.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~50% of stores (48/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® City Surfer Rescue 60011 204-00-0965 $2.08 (70% off MSRP) at ~95% of stores (96/200 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - and 70% off of that price at 4 stores = $.62!!!)

:whistle2: Yes, Ariel's Kiss is another on my list, but again, only on clearance at a handful of stores. Pretty much all of the first line of Disney Princess sets are on clearance at a few locations, but the ones with the most stores showing clearance are Ariel's Kiss and Rapunzel's Tower, both at just under 10% of stores around here.
Part 2: Here are some of the sets with the lesser store percentages having them on clearance:
Creator:
LEGO® Creator Highway Cruiser 31018 204-00-1237 $2.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (12/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
LEGO® Creator Rainforest Animals 31031 204-00-0793 $4.48 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (10/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
Disney Princess:
LEGO® Disney Princess Rapunzel's Creativity Tower 41054 086-14-2910 $19.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~8% of stores (8/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - $27.98 [30% off] at 3 other stores, MSRP or higher at the rest)
LEGO® Disney Princess Ariel's Magical Kiss 41052 086-14-2908 $14.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~9% of stores (9/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
LEGO® Disney Princess Cinderella's Castle 41055 086-14-2911 $34.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~4% of stores (4/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
And, I know these already went through one clearance cycle to start off on a second but odd clearance cycle, but I've found these two at very good prices once again recently...including 70% off of 70% off on the little Coast Guard Surfer Rescue set:
City:
LEGO® City Camper Van 60057 204-00-1250 $5.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~50% of stores (48/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
LEGO® City Surfer Rescue 60011 204-00-0965 $2.08 (70% off MSRP) at ~95% of stores (96/200 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - and 70% off of that price at 4 stores = $.62!!!)
thank you for your work in putting this together. My area doesn't have these on clearance right now but I will know to watch them going forward

Time to sell off a few mini figures and a Delorean (would also be interested in trading for Amiibos). PM me if interested.

https://imgur.com/a/SyYXw

In the picture with the two Things all of those are knockoffs, the rest are all genuine Legos. All in like new condition.

I might also be willing to part with some other super hero mini figures I have at the right price/trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

So seeing that the Falcon looks to be getting pretty major screen time, what are the chances a new UCS version will be made?

Further price cuts propagated through the system yesterday and today:

LEGO® Friends Heartlake Juice Bar 41035 086-14-2660 $8.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~36% of stores (36/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A., MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Friends Sunshine Ranch 41039 086-14-2662 $20.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~5% of stores, $34.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~20% of stores (25/100 stores total within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

Sucks. None of these deals are popping up in my area.
That's why I'm trying to limit my reports to stuff that's appearing on clearance at a minimum of say 10% of the 100+ Target stores within 50 miles of me. Lots of other sets are showing on clearance but only at a single location or maybe 2 and almost always 0 inventory or at most 1, so I don't bother reporting those.

With these two Lego Friends sets for example, the clearance price is available at a substantial percentage of stores and most of those stores still show inventory. Sorry these aren't in your area (yet), but hopefully soon they will be. I figure these and others will be the sets that will be part of the summer clearance at most stores.

There was a store that had the Dolphin Cruiser for $22.xx, they had 7 yesterday today there are 0. It was further than I would like to go for one set.

I found most of a Duplo train (missing 4 corner pieces) and most, if not all of 10175 big prototype TIE Fighter for $10. I have the printed pieces and an unused stick in great shape, so that's worth a lot more than $10 right there.

Further price cuts propagated through the system yesterday and today:

LEGO® Friends Heartlake Juice Bar 41035 086-14-2660 $8.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~36% of stores (36/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A., MSRP or higher at the rest)

LEGO® Friends Sunshine Ranch 41039 086-14-2662 $20.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~5% of stores, $34.98 (50% off MSRP) at ~20% of stores (25/100 stores total within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)
Two stores near me that show $8.98 are full price in store. Glad I called first to confirm the price with guest service before driving out.

Two stores near me that show $8.98 are full price in store. Glad I called first to confirm the price with guest service before driving out.
The clearance crew may not have scanned and confirmed the new price. If you can find the sets in those particular stores, you should be able to get the clearance pricing team (if you can find them as well) to scan the set with the scanning gun and set the new price. Wednesday and Thursday morning these prices were not active at most stores but late Thursday/early Friday they were the new price at stores I checked here. Good luck!

Another update to a set I previously reported on clearance at Target, now 70% off at a few locations:

LEGO® Disney Princess Rapunzel's Creativity Tower 41054 086-14-2910 $11.98 (70% off MSRP) at ~10% of stores (10/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A. - MSRP or higher at the rest)

Also, one I didn't report previously:

LEGO® Friends Olivia's Ice Cream Bike 086-14-0386 $2.98/$4.98/$6.98 at 2/6/2 stores respectively out of 100 within 50 miles of L. A.

Are there any options for getting a minifig bicycle right now besides the $90 CITY Bike Shop set that only comes with ONE bike?
The $9.99 msrp Friends Olivia's Ice Cream Bicycle set I just reported on clearance at various targets at $6.98, $4.98, and $2.98 has one. Don't have one in front of me and too lazy to look it up online but I believe the bike it comes with works with regular mini figs too.

Awesome, thanks gang. I just ordered one off Amz for ~$8. If I find any on clearance I'll grab them for MOAR BIKES.

I did go back and get one of those $15 Juice Bars last week. The stock checker showed it at $9, but it still rang up at $15. I now realize that a clearance crew member could have probably stickered it down to $9 for me, but I didn't realize that was an option at the time. I may go back and see if the other two are still there in a day or so.

On Saturday I wandered to Wmart to check for anything interesting. There was a shelf tag for Simpsons minifigs (!!), but nothing in that spot. I hope that was preemptive, and that I didn't miss a case that someone already bought all of. I picked up an MSRP SHIELD car because I wanted another Fury figure for a project, and was heading out when I stopped by the Pringles, because I love SNACKS. Sitting there amongs the tubes of chips was an Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle (there was a scanner right there), which I scanned. It wasn't in the system. There's a red/white price tag on it that appears to have $? that could be 5 or 6 or 9 maybe, so I took it up front. The cashier gave it a look, asked a coworker, and asked if $5 was okay. YES. THANKS.

So now I have a LEGO Olaf and some neat ice castle parts!

And I guess maybe see if these are on clearance at your local WM store?

Which flavor? The Wasabi and Soy Sauce is really good, and I found a Chicken Taco one that I want to try.
Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas Pringles! I've had other tortilla kinds (RIP, Torengos), and I've had Cinnamon Sugar Pringles, but never this combo of the two brand extensions.

The Kickin' Chicken Taco you speak of is good. My friends and I killed a can of those while watching HARD TO KILL a couple of weeks ago.

On Sunday May 3 from 12 - 2 Toys R Us is having a free mini Wookiee Gunship mini build

The Kickin' Chicken Taco you speak of is good. My friends and I killed a can of those while watching HARD TO KILL a couple of weeks ago.
So are the Wasabi ones! Yummy. Have you tried the bacon? So interesting and good too.

And TRU has free shipping all LEGO right now, but pretty much nothing less than $10 is in stock.

So are the Wasabi ones! Yummy. Have you tried the bacon? So interesting and good too.

And TRU has free shipping all LEGO right now, but pretty much nothing less than $10 is in stock.
The McLaren Speed Champs car is in stock, which is one that I want. $2 TRU upcharge, but it's hard to find in stores, so...

Another update to a set I previously reported on clearance at Target.  This week's clearance price drop is now showing  70% off at all locations that have it on clearance...this change will most likely be active in the individual stores' systems once the clearance price team does the toy updates tomorrow or Friday.  This means it's not yet live.

LEGO® Friends Dolphin Cruiser 41015 086-14-1847 $22.48 (70% off MSRP) at ~20% of stores (19/100 stores within 50 miles of L.A.; MSRP or higher at the rest)

Which flavor? The Wasabi and Soy Sauce is really good, and I found a Chicken Taco one that I want to try.
I can also vouch for the chicken taco Pringles they are delicious.

On another note my Wal-Mart has the Friends shopping mall set for $87. That's about 20% off regular price. Anyone have opinions on this set? Is it worth it at that price? My daughters would flip out if we got it.

Hi folks;

Not sure if anyone's posted about this one yet, but I picked up a Marvel Spider-Man VS. Electro set (the one with Spidey's quad) at a Walgreens for $3.25 (75% off their original price). Fairly sure that the entire chain shares the same clearance planner, so it may be worth a look in your area. $3+ is worth it for Electro alone!

EDIT: Apparently Walgreens clearance is EXTREMELY YMMV, so beware.

Just hit the Walgreens a few blocks from my place, and while they had a pile of them and other small Lego sets, none of them was below MSRP.  In fact, they were all above MSRP.  Even took one of each up to be scanned at checkout.  

bread's done
Back