LEGO Deals 3

My local walmart had some Legos on clearance

Lego 75031 TIE interceptor was $5.00 at my walmart.
Turtle lair invasion 79117 was $65
Superman rescue duplo10543 was 9.00

If the turtles drops below 50 I think I will pick it up. It looks pretty cool. Had anyone else had experience with it.

Just heard on the radio, LEGO crime ring busted in San Diego. Looking at you elsessar, you must be the leader!!!

http://www.10news.com/news/exclusive-cops-bust-major-lego-theft-ring
"Three of the suspects have been arrested, a fourth is already in custody on an unrelated charge and the fifth suspect is on the run."

SEE YOU GUYS, NICE KNOWING YOU!

Edit: From the surveillance picture, I don't even recognize that Toys R Us, but I rarely travel to north county. I assume that's where it took place.

Last edited by a moderator:

If the turtles drops below 50 I think I will pick it up. It looks pretty cool. Had anyone else had experience with it.
From all the reviews, it sounds like a fun set to build and play with.

I bit on $64, just because LEGO sets don't last long on clearance around SoCal...

Found another walmart near me that had the lair invasion for $40. Box looked beat up so I asked the cashier if I could open it to make sure everything was inside. The Walmart cashier was very helpful and opened the box for me. Everything was inside. Now I need to find a tmnt takedown van to get all the turtles!

Hey guys, just looking for some opinions, I have a chance to buy 2 old Star Wars sets, UCS blockade runner and Death Star ii, both are new in worn boxes, $1000 for both, good deal or great deal, or eh?

Hey guys, just looking for some opinions, I have a chance to buy 2 old Star Wars sets, UCS blockade runner and Death Star ii, both are new in worn boxes, $1000 for both, good deal or great deal, or eh?
Depends on how much you think the Blockade Runner is worth. The Death Star can still be bought for $400 at LEGO stores.

No, that's the 1st death star. Looking at what they go for online that's a pretty solid deal for those sets. Though being a frugal Lego buyer it's hard for me to pay over .10 a brick regardless of the age or rarity of the set. Check the contents of the boxes before buying if you decide to get them.

That seems super cheap for an in box DS2.

145387_A.jpg

The item # is no good. They had to manually enter it. I think they aren't supposed to sell them yet, but on TnB it sounds like a few stores have put them out.

Jurassic World has had the biggest global opening ever at over a half billion dollars and maybe the biggest opening weekend in the USA.

So the sets won't be on sale anytime soon. 

Also, if there's any sets you want, get them now. Was also able to find the JW poly at TRU, luckily they sold it to me. Doing some shopping today and already seeing very little sets left on the shelves at various retailers.
My wife and I saw it at 1030pm on Friday night and the theater was flooded, nearly all showings for the day were sold out. I won't say it was a good movie, it was ok, but it was extremely entertaining and enjoyable. I was 8 when Jurrasic Park came out, and was obsessed with it, it's still one of my favorite movies. This movie is dripping with nostalgia and callbacks, and that's really what they were hoping for. The dialog is cheesy as hell and the characters are flatter than cardboard, but it was fun, and I think for a movie that should not have been made, that's really all you can hope for.

What JW poly is everyone talking about.  I stopped in TRU and couldn't find anything.  The employee said he hadn't seen any either.  

Here is the current street date list for polys at TRU. Dates are what is in the system as of today.

6/21 - #372895 Jurassic Park Co PROMO Bag

8/9  - #238533 Lego Super Heroes The Joker Bumper Car

10/25 - #372905 Lego Star Wars AT-DP 30274

11/1 - #306454 Lego Elves Azari Magic Fire

11/1 - #169326 Lego Star Wars Episode 7 CP3O

Here is the current street date list for polys at TRU. Dates are what is in the system as of today.

6/21 - #372895 Jurassic Park Co PROMO Bag

8/9 - #238533 Lego Super Heroes The Joker Bumper Car

10/25 - #372905 Lego Star Wars AT-DP 30274

11/1 - #306454 Lego Elves Azari Magic Fire

11/1 - #169326 Lego Star Wars Episode 7 CP3O <- How TRU has it

11/8 - #306446 Ninja Go Anacondrai Battle Mech

11/15 - #372913 Lego City Space Vehicle

11/29 - #372918 Lego City Demolition Driller

12/6 - #169132 Lego SH Avengers Hulk

12/13 - #168354 Lego SW Storm Trooper

12/20 - #372879 Lego Christmas Tree
Lego Hulk! I hope it's a re-release of that original minifig version of the Hulk and not a Big Fig.

Getting rid of some super hero minifigs and would rather sell them to you guys than go to Ebay, PM me if interested. Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/AMPnzAh.jpg

These have sold (I'll keep this updated):

Flash

Aquaman

Captain America

Riddler

Superman

Wonder Woman

Pretty excited about the coming Halloween themed series 14. Loved monster fighters, and many of those figs will go great with those sets

71010-LEGO-Minifigures-Series-14-Halloween-Theme-October-2015-300x180.jpg

those do look nice, not $4 nice but nice.

At TRU today I got...

30188 Mini Creator Cat for $2.50

Series 5 of the Friends Animals for $2.50

Two NinjaGo mini figures and a big trophy for $4 (They have a ton.)

Galaxy Squad 70700 for $6.

Everyone see the Sam Wilson Captain America figure exclusive to SDCC? He's nice, I wish he was attainable in an actual set instead of being a raffle figure.

vxysyg.jpg

bread's done
Back