LEGO Deals 3

It was actually one of the shows I would actively change channel from.

I did watch Garfield and Heathcliff, and the Disney stuff (Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, etc.). And I watched Exo-Squad religiously.

Scooby wasn't one of my all time favorite shows but I did enjoy it growing up. But these sets, especially the iconic Mystery Machine, are too good to pass up.

It was actually one of the shows I would actively change channel from.

I did watch Garfield and Heathcliff, and the Disney stuff (Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, etc.). And I watched Exo-Squad religiously.
Did you have any of the toys? I used to have a bunch of Dino riders.

Did you have any of the toys? I used to have a bunch of Dino riders.
Nope. I had an opportunity to buy some of the less popular ones (Phaeton's and Wolf's mechs exo frames), but didn't. I wish I did.

I did make a lot of them in Lego form.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really loved Scooby Doo when I was a kid. Like, all versions of Scooby Doo. I remember being 10 or 11 and watching a Scooby Doo documentary about how it was made, even. That's part of the reason that I'm super disappointed in the sets they released. I feel like there's so many other sets they could have made with really memorable monsters of the week. If they had released a set with the Ice Cream ghosts or the Skully UFO Ghost I would have bought them day one without a second of hesitation.

I may be missing something, but that does say it's custom printed so I don't think it was in a set.
Yeah, I saw that... I just wondered if it might be a copy of something that DID come from LEGO. Or if a similar head exists outside of custom stuff. I may be out of luck.

I'm joining this thread, haha. I LOVED Scooby Doo as a kid, along with most 80's cartoons, even Garfield, Heathcliff, etc.

Not sure I'm going to pick up any of the Scooby sets, however.  Like, I also loved Toy Story, but didn't want the Lego sets...same goes with TMNT.

Picked up a LEGO from AWD for the first time in a while today. Got the Ghost from Star Wars Rebels for $66.xx. Not the best deal, but it is getting hard to find around me and I really enjoy that show.

Picked up a LEGO from AWD for the first time in a while today. Got the Ghost from Star Wars Rebels for $66.xx. Not the best deal, but it is getting hard to find around me and I really enjoy that show.
Don't know how the condition is or if your even picky about it but target.com has it for 69.99. I know it's been looming around the price on Amazon, looks like the price just went up.

Don't know how the condition is or if your even picky about it but target.com has it for 69.99. I know it's been looming around the price on Amazon, looks like the price just went up.
The condition was like new, and the description sounded like the dropped the box, and it may or may not have dented the corner. Even for a few dollars off that was worth it to me.

There were some near me at a Walmart for Clearance. I might stop by tomorrow to see what the price is/was.

A couple of the City targets had the Ghost on clearance at $23.98 at the beginning of the year. Oddly enough, I haven't seen any of the Star Wars sets on clearance since that round.

The new ship, Brick Bounty has a guy with an eyepatch and stubble. But a much less serious face...
Thank you--I checked that one out, and yeah, not really a fit for what I have in mind. I will look back at some older Pirates sets and see what I can find.

So Brickiest has a list from Amazon... France? Anyways they have some info on the new Castle sets horribly called Nexo Knights. They are NinjaGo meets castle, one of the sets is called Robo Horse.

It was amazon.de (Germany).

I think the bigger news is the Lego Dimension Ghostbusters.

Stay Puft minifig? Slimer minifig? Mini Ecto-1? Ghost Trap?

So the Chima set isn't !70% off at target but they had all the Scooby sets besides the castle.

Walmart had a joker land set beat to hell but sadly full price. Some creator cafe and bike shop was $64. Same with the ghost ship. Nothing new. They did have two small JW sets.

I hit the lottery at TRU. They had the joker bumper car. Picked up three. Cashier said everyone was buying them.

The Creator cafe/bike shop is awesome. Only disappointment is that it should have been a modular. I think someone online made it into a modular.

Edit: Like this.

Well...I think I want to get Lego Dimensions. I'm pretty impressed with the levels their character packs come with and I'm hoping the level packs are pretty substantial expansions. This coupled with the modular nature of a lot it makes me think the kids will love it. I know they've shown Portal but I can't tell if there's going to be a distinct level pack AND fun pack section or if they just stack onto the same open world secction.

I hit the lottery at TRU. They had the joker bumper car. Picked up three. Cashier said everyone was buying them.
I guess you sure did. I went to TRU this morning and had them search for the UPC: 673419233743

60 in stock.

After digging in the back I was told these are set aside for a later promotion (buy $xx get free) and have a "street date." In other words they wouldn't sell it to me. According to their info Sept 1 (which doesn't make a lot of sense) is the street date.

All week, the Tower of Orthanc has been disappearing on Lego's shop and then reappearing with back in stock dates ranging from Aug. 16 to Aug. 22. I got an order in earlier this week and it shipped already. Figured at two years this is the last gasp.

It's funny because I keep checking and the Lotr theme tab will be gone one day, back the next and gone again.

Some Jurrassic World sets are back at Walmart but I haven't noticed any new Raptor Escapes.

Final Target Toy Clearance Post of the Summer Season:

Superheroes:

204-00-0254 Starblaster Showdown $5.38
204-00-0241 Knowhere Escape $19.98 / $22.98
204-00-0239 Milano $49.98 FAIL
204-00-1341 Captain America vs. Red Skull with Cosmic Cube aka "the tesseract" and Hydra 8 wheeler $5.68
204-00-1024 Avengers Quinjet City Chase $27.58
204-00-1434 Justice League Javelin / Darkseid Invasion $34.98
204-00-1295 Batman Defend the Batcave (Lego Juniors but awesome set, Batman and Robin vs. Joker) $10.07

Lego Movie:

204-00-0201 Benny's Spaceship $29.98 / $35.38 / $36.58 / $49.98
204-00-1265 Metalbeard's Duel $10.48 / $11.98

Agents:

204-00-1447 Stealth Patrol $24.98 FAIL
204-00-1448 Drillex Diamond Job aka "the Drilldo" $14.98 / $17.48
204-00-1449 Poor Man's Doctor Octopus, Spyclops $6.98
204-00-1450 Black Helicopter vs. Ronan-the-Accuser-Knockoff, Tinfoil-Hat-Wearing Antimatter $34.98 / $39.98
204-00-0225 Hurricane Heist $22.98 / $24.98

City/Town:

204-00-0575 Fire Emergency at the Abandoned Crack House $20.48 / $21.98 / $23.98
204-00-1244 Mobile Police Command Unit $13.48

Arctic:

204-00-0147 Arctic Outpost $25.48 / $26.48 / $27.98 (yep, only 50% off the ridiculously high, at least IMO, MSRP...and more expensive than the Base Camp! Though the Base Camp was only clearanced at 1 store out of 100)
204-00-0150 Arctic Base Camp $22.18

Pirates, YARRRR!:

204-00-1444 Brick Bounty $29.98 / $34.18 / $49.98

DUPLO:

204-00-0122 Batman / Joker Challenge Batmobile $8.98
204-00-0124 Batman / Catwoman Batcave $14.68
204-00-0992 Train Set with Tracks $13.98
204-00-1073 Disney Princess $10.48
204-00-1375 Town Cafe $7.48 / $8.68 / $9.99
204-00-1383 Playhouse $5.98 / $6.88
204-00-1384 Farm $5.98
--seen many other DUPLO sets on clearance the past few weeks--

Chima:

204-00-1418 Flinx's Ultimate Dark Phoenix Force $5.98
204-00-1419 Tormak's Shadow Chevy Blazer $8.98
204-00-0022 Laval's En Fuego Fire Lion $14.98 / $17.58 / $24.98 / $25.48
204-00-0170 Eris' En Fuego Fire Eagle Flyer $8.98 / $14.98
204-00-0192 Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper $26.98 / $44.98
204-00-0193 Flying Phoenix En Fuego Fire Temple Say That Five Times Fast $35.98 / $38.88 / $59.98 / $64.98

Target clearances seem to be DONE at most ATL-area stores. I happened upon a lone Fire Emergency for 20.48 last night and picked that up because... I dunno--I like the boards and flames? 

Agents are ALL GONE at the last couple of stores I've visited.

I'd love to find a bunch of the Cap/HYDRA tank sets at those low prices. NEED MOAR OLD-SCHOOL HYDRA FIGS.

BTW, I bought two more Carnage sets. Does anyone need a Miles Morales or Carnage figure in trade for something else?

My Walmart had some great clearance. Spent like $200 almost. Ninjago mech dragon was $32,the big Arctic set was $45. Creator Hut or something for $15. I got like 8 sets or so. I passed on the big tmnt set for like $40. Also some chima was 50% off. Also got metal beard duel for $13. The lego creator 4 wheeler for $10. That modular fire set for $15. Star wars ship round blue one for $20 Trying to remember everything.

My toys r us had like 30 as of 2 days ago I bought 3.. any fellow cag need assistance I can stop by tomorrow and hook u guys up idk how much shipping would be but I assume pretty minimal

Picked up a couple Joker polys at TRU today

Selling my old Lego minifigure display cases. Prefer to get rid all of them in one shot but would consider breaking them up. Have

Large (holds 16 minifigures) - 2x red, 1x yellow, 1x blue

Small (holds 8 minifigures) - 2x red, 2x blue

Will consider trading. Have pics so pm me if interested

Picked up Big Bang Theory at TRU using a 15% off coupon.  $54 after tax.  Still high, but way more reasonable than the $73 lego wanted to ship it.   Tempted to go back for the Ideas Birds set using the same coupon.  

They also had dozens of the Joker set you guys are talking about.  

They had the Fusion Battle Towers iOS game/set for $20 on clearance.

How are you guys getting the 15%- 20% off coupons for TRU? 

I stopped getting flyers in the mail from them as well as emails even though I'm still a rewards member. 

I noticed Lord Business was clearanced there for $55.98 and would definitely pick it up with and extra %off using a coupon. 

I'm curious about this TRU coupon also....I never get anything.  MY son has been wanting the new Bionicles....and I want a Scooby Doo ;)  Or a Ecto-1

Target clearances seem to be DONE at most ATL-area stores. I happened upon a lone Fire Emergency for 20.48 last night and picked that up because... I dunno--I like the boards and flames?

Agents are ALL GONE at the last couple of stores I've visited.

I'd love to find a bunch of the Cap/HYDRA tank sets at those low prices. NEED MOAR OLD-SCHOOL HYDRA FIGS.

BTW, I bought two more Carnage sets. Does anyone need a Miles Morales or Carnage figure in trade for something else?
I think the Toco Hills Target had some decent stuff a few weeks ago. In ATL I haven't seen anything below 30%. I'm hitting up Edgewood today and if I see anything I'll report.

On that note, Sugarloaf Lego store in Georgia has all hobbit and lotr 20% or more. Otherwise they don't seem to ever go below the 20% much anymore which is a shame as they used to have some pretty amazing finds.

The new rumoured release date for Wall-e is September 1st. Before it was December 1st.

I'm also curious to when we will see the vignette sets for Halloween. With the new pumpkin head piece it should be good.

LEGO is valid and this is a LEGO thread ;)

Maybe I'll get a Scooby MM if I can find or the Ecto-1.....and the Bionicle for my son, get the last two he doesn't have already.
I'm guessing it's cause TRU marks most LEGO up 10%, so this is closer to a 5% savings. So even something like double VIP ends up cheaper.

The new rumoured release date for Wall-e is September 1st. Before it was December 1st.

I'm also curious to when we will see the vignette sets for Halloween. With the new pumpkin head piece it should be good.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Wall-E. I have a $50 Lego GC I've been waiting to use and that seems perfect.

bread's done
Back