LEGO Deals 3

Stopped by Target to see what if anything was left, not expecting anything. Only 1 set left, but am I glad I went. Picked up the Ferris Wheel for half price. 204 00 1119

Haha, nah, I rarely come up this way except for the Lego store. I usually go to Salem in NH for my shopping.

Good to see a fellow MA CAG though!

Today at Target I picked up the Olaf In Summer polybag (086-14-0140) as well as series 15 - animal control, farmer, jewel thief, shark suit guy, tribal woman and wrestling champion

Haha, nah, I rarely come up this way except for the Lego store. I usually go to Salem in NH for my shopping.

Good to see a fellow MA CAG though!
I'm a Masshole too, but I live on the unpopulated side of the state.

Today at Target I picked up the Olaf In Summer polybag (086-14-0140) as well as series 15 - animal control, farmer, jewel thief, shark suit guy, tribal woman and wrestling champion
Was the Olaf in the seasonal section or near the cashiers?

And it's never too early for Christmas, most likely this year's free set....

http://brickset.com/sets/40223-1/Christmas-Ornament

Thank you very much! I was able to get one ordered at MSRP,easy as could be; the folks over the phone are super nice.

This is my first big LEGO purchase pretty much ever...now to try to save money for the Creator Palace Cinema and Architechture Studio. I'd love to add a Slave 1 and Avengers Hellicarrier into the mix, too, but between my wedding in mid March, Masterpiece Transformers figures (3rd party via Fans Toys and official Takara releases), a few video games here and there, and the possibility of trying to get a house this summer, I don't see my income supporting the extra friviolity. Maybe I'll ask for the less expensive ones as gifts throughout the year...

Anyways...I've rambled on too long about nonsense. Just wanted to say thanks again. My wallet isn't pleased with it, but I'm incredibly grateful to have been able to get one.
I tried calling and the girl told me these orders were going to be canceled as they were not marked as not sellable product. These were supposed to be held back in case of damaged product, etc that need to be exchanged. She said when this gets through the order processing phase they will be canceled.

I tried calling and the girl told me these orders were going to be canceled as they were not marked as not sellable product. These were supposed to be held back in case of damaged product, etc that need to be exchanged. She said when this gets through the order processing phase they will be canceled.
I hope she was wrong...been excited about getting this set, as I genuinely want to keep it; I'm not looking for an investment. I ordered it on a Friday evening, so it isn't surprising it hasn't shipped yet; probably won't know until tomorrow. Fingers crossed?

Stopped by Target to see what if anything was left, not expecting anything. Only 1 set left, but am I glad I went. Picked up the Ferris Wheel for half price. 204 00 1119
Not bad, though a tiny handful of stores have it even lower. Mine were $59.98 (70% off). Speaking of Expert Creator sets, 204-00-0673 the Pet Shop is $44.98 (again 70% off) at a handful of stores. Now I'm not feeling so great about paying the same price for my Creator Bike Shops as I am for my Creator Pet Shops.

Ehhh, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. My $59.98 ones from mid last year will simply have to console me.

Last edited by a moderator:
One store near me supposedly has 4 pet shops at $45. I don't feel like leaving the house today though so I called and they said it's sold out based on their handheld.

One store near me supposedly has 4 pet shops at $45. I don't feel like leaving the house today though so I called and they said it's sold out based on their handheld.
More likely than not, they're actually "on hold somewhere inside the store for an employee or employees, and/or friends/family of employee(s)." I've sniffed out a bunch of stuff like that sitting somewhere in the back storerooms/stockrooms and rooms/cubbies behind or inside the Guest Services area by being tenacious, relentless, and finding the employees/managers that were not holding things back for themselves or their cohorts.

Not bad, though a tiny handful of stores have it even lower. Mine were $59.98 (70% off). Speaking of Expert Creator sets, 204-00-0673 the Pet Shop is $44.98 (again 70% off) at a handful of stores. Now I'm not feeling so great about paying the same price for my Creator Bike Shops as I am for my Creator Pet Shops.
I'm always amazed at your ability to find clearance prices on sets that the Targets by me don't even stock.

So, my Tumbler shipped after all!

And in related news, I didn't realize until yesterday that B&N educator discounts work on LEGOs...and I'm engaged to a teacher. The state of NC pays her crap, vut maybe we can make up for that to some degree with LEGO savings. :)

Barnes and Nobles Educator Discounts is 20% off, with the stipulation that you're using said item in the classroom.

They'll never know either way, and it'd be a good way to get larger sets at 20% off without much hassle.

I'm sure there is a way they can track your purchases, if your only buying LEGO and no books I'm sure they would think something is up. My wife is a teacher, I've known about this for a while but haven't taken her to do it, I always seem to buy a membership anyway.

BrickSeek and fyndly are always accurate. The only time you shouldn't trust the numbers is if it's showing the on hand stock as 1 or 2 on hand as sometimes it's lost, stolen or stashed stock.
I just ran the number in fyndly and it comes up invalid which probably means they haven't uploaded it to their database yet. Checked BrickSeek and only one local store has them, 28 on hand, which in this case is a quantities I would trust to make the trip out there. If it's not out on shelves, it's at least in the back room.

The lava set reminds me of Transformers.

Woo, looks like the Lego Sinister Six. I see Scorpion, Green Goblin, Kraven... and looks like Vulture at the bottom of the picture. Hope they give us a real Rhino, instead of the one from the Iron Spider set.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Bridge set is going to be a day one buy for me. I didn't expect it, but them adding the Scarlet Spider makes it a no-thought purchase. Going to be so nice to have a real Lego Scarlet Spider minifigure!

Didn't Brickset have a description of all the new sets up yesterday?  Seems like it's gone now.  Anyway, this is from thebrickfan:

Web Warrior’s Bridge Battle (76057) – £99.99 – Includes Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Aunt May, Green Goblin, Kraven the Hunter, and Scorpion. Set includes a New York taxi falling through a hole in a bridge. - See more at: http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-london-toy-fair-2016-set-details/#sthash.ulCWeRb1.dpuf

Hair color looks off? None of the other characters are the Ultimate versions, so I'm still not sure.
It's her. It's because she's either been introduced or being introduced (hard to keep track because of how quickly episodes leak) on the Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors show. They might change her identity so that she isn't female Peter like the original Ultimate version (like how they changed Scarlet Spider to Flash Thompson or how they changed Venom to Harry Osborn), but it's the same character.

It's her. It's because she's either been introduced or being introduced (hard to keep track because of how quickly episodes leak) on the Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors show. They might change her identity so that she isn't female Peter like the original Ultimate version (like how they changed Scarlet Spider to Flash Thompson or how they changed Venom to Harry Osborn), but it's the same character.
http://thedailybugle.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Girl

Essentially, alternate reality gender-swap character named Petra. No cloning.

I would rather want this, 

dcy7pew4nklsts7t3dzt.jpg

Yeah, that Porsche looks pretty sweet. Does the camo come with the set or is it just there to hide the lines like the real car manufacturers do? Because it would be funny if it was the latter.
Has to be the paisley esque corporate camouflage, it's in the exact same style all the Euro makes use. That is an awesome awesome car.

bread's done
Back