LEGO Deals 3

Is that the one with the polar bear? It's a above average deal.

Edit: Hahaha, the hot dog in that picture looks like a dildo.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's this about?

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2016-01-27-19-46-37.png
not sure, but it looks like it's gone now

If you saw it you should have bought it. It might have been an AWD and I've gotten some odd fines there. Like the 45% off 76000 arctic batman set.

Currently wrapping up bag 6 in building the Tumbler that arrived yesterday. The box it was shipped in had a small hole, which carried over into the Tumbler box itself, unfortunately. One of the bags inside had a hole, too, but I haven't had any missing pieces yet. Super fun build...just annoyed by the stickers; printed pieces should really be a requirement for sets like this aimed at collectors...

All in all, this thing is incredible so far.

I'm surprised that the Porsche is more expensive than the Bucket Wheel Excavator (£249.99 vs £179.99). I wonder if that means the Porsche will be RC

That's gonna put the Porsche between $300-$400 U.S.

Looks like a pretty awesome piece...but damn. Wonder what the parts count is...

That wheel excavator is hilarious. It seems like technic has quite a few premium sets that are extremely niche. Are technic sets collectible and do they appreciate in value? For some reason I always though they didn't, or at least not very much.

The motorized "flagship" ones appreciate in value. I'd like to get some of the larger construction equipment ones to go with my wheel loader, but they're $500-$1000 in the aftermarket.

Anyone here pick up the lego christmas polybags from target when they hit clearance at 90% off? I think they ended up being something like .40 cents each. I need some fillers for birthday goodie bags.

Went to buy Avengers for the Vita and even Gamestop didn't bother to get a copy in. Guy was nice enough to give me a centurion though.

If anybody got an extra Centurion and would be willing to send it to me for really cheap, I'd be very grateful. None of the Gamestops around me claim to have received any (i.e. they are hoarding them for themselves and their friends).

Finally remembered to contact Lego about the Wall-e neck fix. No proof of purchase needed; they just sent me the replacement parts. Awesome CS!

The motorized "flagship" ones appreciate in value. I'd like to get some of the larger construction equipment ones to go with my wheel loader, but they're $500-$1000 in the aftermarket.
I have a few of the motorized Lego AT-AT, coolest one they ever did after the Republic Dropship w/ AT-OT

Found a post with some prices for the upcoming Lego sets. All in pounds, so we'll have to guesstimate the US prices.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-london-toy-fair-2016-set-details/
Oh shit, an amusement park theme in the Friends line? Nothing for 2016 had me too excited and I was wondering how little I'd be spending on LEGO this year for the kiddos. I think that just changed. We already have the Fairground Mixer (built) and the Ferris Wheel is still in the box from Christmas. Can't wait to flesh out that world a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too impressed with any of those...the AT-TE might be nice...and the X-Wing is nice despite just being a recoloring.

I'm more curious about what UCS has in store, which I hope to see announced at Toy Fair. I would love to see the Sith Infiltrator or an AT-AT...but maybe that rumored Death Star listing is what's in store...

lol... When brotterr posted about trading the BTTF for a Mars Rover I couldn't begin to fathom being an even trade value wise. I don't think I even seen the Mars Rover in store one time, I guess it shows what I know.

Yes it is but it's just shocking that a set that was around for two years is the same cost as a set around for two days.

lol... When brotterr posted about trading the BTTF for a Mars Rover I couldn't begin to fathom being an even trade value wise. I don't think I even seen the Mars Rover in store one time, I guess it shows what I know.
Yep, I had the same thought. Then I looked up the values and was shocked that they are pretty close now.

Man, even used ones are going for $80-$90.  I don't feel so bad paying $30 for it now since I was a bit disappointed after building it.  

Hmm, to sell or not to sell.

bread's done
Back