LEGO Deals 3

There are some really good deals there. The VIP Jet and Limo would be $21 (normally $40-50), The Volcano truck is $60, that's half off, Angry Birds House is $12.6, fun in the park is $23, NinjaGo Tiger Island is $22.4, the new Ghostbusters is $33.6, Air show set would be $37.8, that's like 58% off, Cargo Train would be $105, Wu's dragon, which is awesome, would be $21, Monster series would be $57.

That was a short lived sale. One of those 'door bursters'.
Now I'm kind of disappointed I didn't buy the Ghosters 2016 set for $34ish.

So I was debating the Pet Shop, it's not my favorite of the series (I find it dull) but with the Snow Glob value of $25+ I figured why not. I went to order it, backordered until December 11, went to add a Wedding set.

Sold out. Oh well.

Heads up....

If you purchased the #LEGO Dimensions #AdventureTime Marceline Fun Pack (71285) from Toys R Us and intend to use her in the game, you may want to return it or contact LEGO Dimensions Support as there has been widespread issues with the NFC chip. - The Brick Fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon matched a bunch of the star wars Lego sales. Not as good as the jet sales, but not bad.

Sample:

LEGO Star Wars Poe's X-Wing Fighter 75102 Building Kit $ 63 99 Orig $79.99
LEGO Star Wars Encounter on Jakku 75148 $ 38 39 Orig $59.99
LEGO Star Wars 75074 Snowspeeder $ 9 99 Orig $11.99
LEGO Star Wars Resistance X-Wing Fighter 75149 $ 57 59 Orig $79.99
LEGO Star Wars First Order Transporter 75103 Building Kit $ 62 99 Orig $89.99

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Just a heads up. I think tomorrow Target in store has 15% off of everything*. However on Monday Target.com has 15% off of everything*. Some of the super sale items probably will go back up, but it's worth keeping on eye out on tonight / tomorrow to see if we can get 15% off the already lower prices.

*I have no clue if 'everything' includes LEGO or not.

Correction. It's 15% off in store and online both Sunday and Monday. I  thought it was in store Sunday and online Monday, nope, both both days.

Lego Cyber Monday deals...same ones from BF except most are out of stock. fuck yeah!!!

They do have the Temple of Airjitzu for $160 down from $200.

And about 1000 keychains for a dollar off :???: 

My daugheter and I built the Winter train over the weekend.  This is our first LEGO train.  I'm impressed.  Still seems a tad pricey though.  

Did anyone else have what looks like an extra red wheel?  It's not really a train wheel, but it's the only one like it.  It's pictured in the part area during the instructions but not anywhere in the build that I could see.  I also don't see it in any of the box photos.  Weird.  I'll have to snap a pic later if no one knows what I'm talking about.

Damn... That's nice! Makes me want to go to the store and be a dick to the employees.

That reminds me, I wonder if tito still works there he hasn't posted here in ages!!!

Just a heads up if you do in store pick up at Target. It used to be 4 days plus 1 if needed. Now it is TWO days plus one if need.

How long will you hold my order for pickup?
We will hold your order for 2 full days after you receive your “ready for pickup” email. If it is not picked up after 2 days, we will cancel your order and return the items to the shelf. You will not be charged for any canceled items.
No Finding Dory for me. Two days is a fucking joke when Best Buy was 8 days.

Do you guys still have the gingerbread house and/or small holiday train sets?  They seem to be going for crazy money on ebay.  $70 for the house and $40 for the train.  

Do you guys still have the gingerbread house and/or small holiday train sets? They seem to be going for crazy money on ebay. $70 for the house and $40 for the train.
I think I have one of each of those. I'd unload the extras if I had multiples.

ETA: This is a cool auction that shows several of the exclusives together. I'm missing the tree stand (40082), but I have an extra truck (40083) if anyone wants to make a trade.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kockamania_hu/30508073603/

That's the free set given to LEGO workers this year. I know more than ever wish I started where I was last year and got a job at the store. It's perfect, it's amazing, it should have been a real set.

(If you work at the store and want to be surprised don't look at the link.)
That's awesome. I'll have to see what else has come to employees as I vaguely remember a couple of others.

In other news I guess most here knew it was coming but I was surprised to see the batman movie sets. I love the art but only The Batcave Break-in looks good other than the great minifig series coming up.

I think I have one of each of those. I'd unload the extras if I had multiples.

ETA: This is a cool auction that shows several of the exclusives together. I'm missing the tree stand (40082), but I have an extra truck (40083) if anyone wants to make a trade.
What's the set on the bottom right in that picture?

s-l500.jpg

^That set was free June 1-15th, 2016 with $75 purchase. I don't have it but probably may favorite giveaway.

That's awesome. I'll have to see what else has come to employees as I vaguely remember a couple of others.

Here's a list of them...
http://brickset.com/sets/theme-Miscellaneous/subtheme-Employee-gift
The duck came with some drinking glasses.

The Batman sets aren't that great, the Pengiun's car is stunning, but besides the mini figures everything isn't as close to awesome as The LEGO Movie was.

Do you guys still have the gingerbread house and/or small holiday train sets? They seem to be going for crazy money on ebay. $70 for the house and $40 for the train.
Got the gingerbread house... it's become one of our standard Christmas decorations. My son keeps breaking the roof trying to jam a Santa minifig in there.

I read this as "Enter the Dragon" at first and was wondering why I had never heard of this Bruce lee themed set before.
Check brick seek first before heading out. Most stores near me only have 1 or 2 in stock

Dpci 204-00-1441

I read this as "Enter the Dragon" at first and was wondering why I had never heard of this Bruce lee themed set before.
Check brick seek first before heading out. Most stores near me only have 1 or 2 in stock

Dpci 204-00-1441
I would love to see a Sho 'Nuff minifig!

Looks like Walmart has a few clearance sets, most at 30% off. The biggest discount was the Batman v Superman jet set for $35.

Pissed of rich Brat and Super Jesus jet set?

The Walmat I was at didn't have clearance, they had 'rollbacks' were everything was 30%ish off. Literally almost everything. Even the new Batman sets were 12-17% off.

I bought a Nexo horse thing for $10.40. Buy now return later when you need to buy new winter shoes and realize you spent that money on LEGOs.... ;)

Pissed of rich Brat and Super Jesus jet set?

The Walmat I was at didn't have clearance, they had 'rollbacks' were everything was 30%ish off. Literally almost everything. Even the new Batman sets were 12-17% off.

I bought a Nexo horse thing for $10.40. Buy now return later when you need to buy new winter shoes and realize you spent that money on LEGOs.... ;)
Oh it might have been a rollback.

Amazon has the UCS tie fighter for $140 and Ewok Village for $218.

Target had the Ewok Village for $175 this morning but I hesitated and it sold out before I was going to buy it.

I grabbed the Nexo mech horse for $10 today, saw lots of other rollbacks but not on the few new Batman sets they had, nothing else worth biting on at the moment

Target seems to have some of the Star Wars stuff on sale.

Tie Fighter $140

Millennium Falcon - $95

Captain Rex's AT-TE - $78

Final Duel - $50

Poe's Xwing - $55

Target seems to have some of the Star Wars stuff on sale.

Tie Fighter $140

Millennium Falcon - $95

Captain Rex's AT-TE - $78

Final Duel - $50

Poe's Xwing - $55
just left there; they also had AT-ST for $31.99 and all the Friends sets were something off (20%? 25%?).

i found a lone crushed scuba scooter in the stocking stuffer aisle that wouldn’t ring up with a price and cashier gave it to me for a dollar. my best lego score today. :p

first order and resistance trooper battle packs have been on sale at amazon for $8.31 each — battle on takodana $35.19 — resistance troop transporter was $40.79 — but they cycle on and off sale. i’ve also seen the new falcon at amazon for $95 a few times this week.

i have not had time to keep up with BF or any other lego sales this year, but i did catch a resistance x-wing for $50 on amazon warehouse last week.

Target this week has 20% of Star Wars, City and Friends it seems. I missed out on a $84 train...again. I need to stop spending money on LEGO anyways. (Says the guy who just bought a $83 Falcon from AWD.) So many great sales this year. But the Target.com stuff has some great prices. Stocking Stuffers = $3.19 Friend animal boxes. They are cute.

Target this week has 20% of Star Wars, City and Friends it seems. I missed out on a $84 train...again. I need to stop spending money on LEGO anyways. (Says the guy who just bought a $83 Falcon from AWD.) So many great sales this year. But the Target.com stuff has some great prices. Stocking Stuffers = $3.19 Friend animal boxes. They are cute.
It was $84 at Target? Damn..

Walmart had the Ewok set at $175 for like 5 minutes. It went out of stock as I was checking out [emoji22]

It was $84 at Target? Damn..

Walmart had the Ewok set at $175 for like 5 minutes. It went out of stock as I was checking out [emoji22]

Not sure if it was every in stock, but I think it was. In May it was the same price and I went "I don't really need a ew train, my 9v works fine.', but I then regretted that so now I buy every damn set I see and kind of want just to return later. :lol: I currently have 20 sets in my cart at Target for $190 and debating doing it again.

I sometimes don't sleep well so I'm awake at 3-4 am Eastern to see the sales, but I have been recently. I have no clue if it was in stock or not, but the train was $105 and I was waiting for a 20% off sale. Didn't think Target would going into Christmas. However I have noticed that Target sometimes hides the sets (it won't come up in a search) so this is the URL in case you want to see if it pops up on Wednesday / Thursday (The sometimes do.)

http://www.target.com/p/lego-city-highspeed-passenger-train-/-/A-15645519

Cargo Train was $122 I believe, that one has been down to $105ish in the past.

Anyone know if the Lego store price matches places like Amazon? I'm interested in LEGO Technic 42055 that Amazon has @ $245, but would love to use my VIP points. 

Also my son is starting to venture into the Technic stuff. Any recommendations aside from 42055 or opinions otherwise?

there’s a friends advent calendar on warehouse right now for $21.

target online has a lot of lego sets on sale, many with automatic free shipping, and if you buy certain items, it’s an additional $5 off $50 .. but on 12/11, they’ll apparently have a $10 off $50 toys coupon that includes lego.

Thank you! Ordered for pick up in NH for no tax and I had a gift card in my account so my OOP total was around $70!

edit: that MF is tempting at $95 too...
I need to move closer to Boston.

Buy it! Return later. I bought a MF for $80 even though I don't have the money for all this LEGO. :lol:

Do you have a Red Card? That kinds of covers up the MA sales tax, but would give you 5% more off in NH. ;)

That's 5% more LEGO you can buy. :)

Good thing I saw it, the train is gone again.
I do, but for some reason I couldn't buy it for in store pick up in NH. I had to have it shipped home. I'm glad you posted it! Now I can return all those power function parts I bought from the Lego store and get $50 back.

Anyone know if the Lego store price matches places like Amazon? I'm interested in LEGO Technic 42055 that Amazon has @ $245, but would love to use my VIP points.

Also my son is starting to venture into the Technic stuff. Any recommendations aside from 42055 or opinions otherwise?
All the huge ones are awesome, I have the big blue crawler crane and the front loader along with a ton of first generation ones built. But I think the race cars/exotic cars are probably the best bet, like the green 24 hour rally car, that Porsche, or even the non quite expert Ferrari. Waiting on a deal on the Porsche and Ferrari (I can dream), but I scored the green rally car for 70% off at Target earlier this year. I believe they were $38.98 each.

bread's done
Back