LEGO Deals 3

Set sold on eBay, 4 LEGO Batman Movie minifigure sets left. Price reduced to $50 a set shipped in the US based on market right now. 54 if you go through me on eBay. 

Edit - Turns out there was another set shoved off aside -.- So, I *still* have 4 sets.

Edit 2 - Everything is shipped aside from one that was sold tonight, so 3 sets left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which modeler lego building do you guys consider to be the best overall?  Just looking for opinions

is the consensus between Parisian Restaurant and Detectives Office?

Ah today is a good morning. Saw the Beetlejuice Dimensions news, which made the wife happy, and a set sold on eBay which made me happy :p One last set is listed there, and I have one set that I didn't list yet that will go up when the last one moves.

Now I just need to make it through Saturday... also that travelers minifigure thing the LEGO Store has with purchase soon looks cool... sadly won't be in one until July.

This new Minecraft set looks huge!  $250 for 2,863 pieces

fgxfpxkjwud5xg6cakok.jpg

Ah today is a good morning. Saw the Beetlejuice Dimensions news, which made the wife happy, and a set sold on eBay which made me happy :p One last set is listed there, and I have one set that I didn't list yet that will go up when the last one moves.

Now I just need to make it through Saturday... also that travelers minifigure thing the LEGO Store has with purchase soon looks cool... sadly won't be in one until July.
Shouldn't the traveling thing also be online?

Issue is we'd be broke :p Anyways every set is gone finally, woot! Space reclaimed.
Damn, I was hoping to get a set for $20. :p

And Amazon is price matching TRU BOGO40% off of Nexo, Friends and Minecraft. So there are some very good deals being that almost every Nexo set is already 20%, and now 20% more off.

And not LEGO related... yet. But the Target Red Card free shipping now has 'add-on' items like Amazon does. So no more buying only a pound of $2 coffee from them.

Got the new Bounty Hunter BP at TRU last night for $11.99! They didn't have the Vader transformation yet though
One of my local TRU had all the new SW sets yesterday, I didn't realize there was a sell. They also had some of the new Lego City Jungle sets too as well as the new bus stop. Does TRU usually get the new sets before the Lego store? I'd imagine they have some sort of deal with lego considering there are more TRU's around than Lego stores and probably sell considerably more Lego.

Target has the 20% of this week on Star Wars Lego but marked everything back to msrp then took 20% off. Was in yesterday and checked on Kylo ren shuttle it scanned at $83.99 like app and website so I was thinking good deal with 20% + 5% red card and nope. Today price tag was $95.99 go to register and it scans at $119.99 I'm wtf show them ad and app, they get someone over and they say it's 95.99 with the sale or $83.99 if I want to match website. Bummed I was thinking it would be off the $83.99. Left it and will see if it gets a lower drop as it's $83.99 at Walmar too and new stuff should be out in a couple weeks.

In case some of you never venture to the Lego Dimensions thread - Best Buy has fun packs B1G1. I picked up Hermoine and Chase McCain

Target has the 20% of this week on Star Wars Lego but marked everything back to msrp then took 20% off. Was in yesterday and checked on Kylo ren shuttle it scanned at $83.99 like app and website so I was thinking good deal with 20% + 5% red card and nope. Today price tag was $95.99 go to register and it scans at $119.99 I'm wtf show them ad and app, they get someone over and they say it's 95.99 with the sale or $83.99 if I want to match website. Bummed I was thinking it would be off the $83.99. Left it and will see if it gets a lower drop as it's $83.99 at Walmar too and new stuff should be out in a couple weeks.
Sadly the days of great Target deals is dead. Until a few months ago Target.com never listed a 'list price' on LEGO, so they would be 20%+ off and then 20% more off. They fixed their 'mistake' this year sadly.

But I guess we should be happy, until late 2015 Star Wars rarely was on sale even for 20% off.

Found a Lego Star Wars AAT 75080 at Target. Rang up Out of System so I got it for free. Went through self checkout and the associate didn't care and told me "just bag it". Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping that would happen. Lucky find considering they didn't have what I went in there for.

Found a Lego Star Wars AAT 75080 at Target. Rang up Out of System so I got it for free. Went through self checkout and the associate didn't care and told me "just bag it". Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping that would happen. Lucky find considering they didn't have what I went in there for.
That's genius and evil at the same time. I wish I had though of that. I've been a cashier at a lot of random places and I never understand why there aren't more cashiers like that.

Destiny's Bounty looks awesome. Not loving the price though. What's the typical Euro to USD conversion rate for Legos?
It used to be 1 = 1 for about 98% of sets, the last few years it's more difficult. Star Wars sets are really screwed in Euro. The more expensive sites are sometimes a little off. Did it say it will be $180-$200. Still a better deal than the damn carousel.

It used to be 1 = 1 for about 98% of sets, the last few years it's more difficult. Star Wars sets are really screwed in Euro. The more expensive sites are sometimes a little off. Did it say it will be $180-$200. Still a better deal than the damn carousel.
You think it'll be 199.99 then? It looks great but I still feel like it could have been more whimsical with more play functions. It's likely cheaper than the Sea Cow but it's pretty outclassed by it as well.

TRU is such a shitty company. They have 15% off online only. So I made a purchase online for instore pickup. Then they canceled it. Then I go to the store for something else and they have the items I ordered at the store. They just didn't want to give me the 15% off. I don't know why I waste my time on them anymore.

TRU is such a shitty company. They have 15% off online only. So I made a purchase online for instore pickup. Then they canceled it. Then I go to the store for something else and they have the items I ordered at the store. They just didn't want to give me the 15% off. I don't know why I waste my time on them anymore.
Been trying to warn people for years, but people keep going. The company is one big con.

The website said what I wanted was in stock when I ordered (I mean it wouldn't have let me do store pickup otherwise). Then when I looked at the website after my order was canceled the item was no longer available for pickup. Then as mentioned I saw the item at the store. When I checked again this morning - yep, available for pickup again.

At least now I know to never trust their website for inventory info.

I got TWO Rey speeder bikes for $3/each at WalMart

Also saw some random Minecraft.  Got the Nexo Knight cycle thing for $5 also.  Had some Star Wars small sets for $4 (4 minifigures, troopers...sorry for the lack of technical details)

Got a constraction K2SO figure for $5 at Walmart yesterday
I just picked up one yesterday along with the Death Trooper, who was also $5. When I looked at the Baze, I couldn't bring myself to pay $5 for it. Not sure what I don't like about it.

I also was tempted by the Imperial Hover Tank ($15) for the Chirrut minifigure, but I'm not a fan of the tank design. There's also a AT-TE at a nearby store for $30, but I'm not feeling that design either and that's a steal for that price.

I was able to pick up the Minecraft Jungle Set for $30 for my son's birthday next month.

I just picked up one yesterday along with the Death Trooper, who was also $5. When I looked at the Baze, I couldn't bring myself to pay $5 for it. Not sure what I don't like about it.

I also was tempted by the Imperial Hover Tank ($15) for the Chirrut minifigure, but I'm not a fan of the tank design. There's also a AT-TE at a nearby store for $30, but I'm not feeling that design either and that's a steal for that price.

I was able to pick up the Minecraft Jungle Set for $30 for my son's birthday next month.
Hovertank is worth $15 max IMO. Put mine together this week and was not really impressed. The Chirrut minifig is disappointing and the tank is plain. It'd be great for a kid to play with but it displays poorly.

Hovertank is worth $15 max IMO. Put mine together this week and was not really impressed. The Chirrut minifig is disappointing and the tank is plain. It'd be great for a kid to play with but it displays poorly.
That's my thought as well. For myself, I'm more interested in the sets that display well. Unfortunately, my kids aren't huge on the SW Legos as they like the other lines a lot more.

I'm a sucker for discounted Legos though. I still have 3 more U-Wing sets unopened since I couldn't resist when I saw them at Walmart for $20. I've been slowly giving them away whenever my friend's kids have birthdays.

Went into Walmart for something else and left with a bunch of clearanced Lego.  Got the Star Wars Hovertank, Ninjago Dawn of Iron Doom, Ninjago Samurai VXL, Nexo Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster, Nexo Three Brothers, Creator Airshow Aces, Big figures of K2SO and Death Trooper for about $130.  None are sets I would probably normally buy but everything was minimum half off, some more.

I was at Target and bought a couple $13 Caravan's with compressor an additional 20% off, making them like $10.30. That is a great set I bought them for gifts.

I also got the summer catalog in the mail.... weak... Friends is still the best theme, but it starts with Star Wars which the sets look like rejects and LEGO needs filler. It's horrible. There is a Jedi Straighter with ring for $100. I'm used to bad Star Wars sets and the minifigures are what really selling them, those are even week redoes.

Everything is awful! :lol:

I picked up two StarScavenger 75147 for $25 each, an Imperial Death Trooper 75121 $5 and K-2SO 75120 $5 at War-Mart yesterday.  I was wanting the StarScavengers to build a MOC so two for the price of one MSRP was good enough to finally bite.

Good looking out on the Wal-Mart clearance.  I'd say my luck with sales/clearance deals you guys share hovers right about a 1% success rate, but today I managed to grab two Dark Troopers and one Baze for $5 each.   One Trooper for me and the other two will be Christmas gifts.  

I was looking at which SW Constraction ones I have (I quite like them) and none of them are human characters, well with human heads anyway.  I have the Dark Trooper, Grevious, Phasma, Jango, K2SO, Vader & Kylo.  The ones with human faces just look weird.  I just need the three different Stormtroopers (Scarif, Cody, First Order) to have all of the ones I want thus far. It'd be nice to find deals on those.

Thanks for the heads up on the Minecraft Jungle, got the Ghostbusters 2016 car for $30 despite not being a fan of the movie. I see some Walmart had the Batman Harvest of Fear set for $15 which is a insanely good deal, no luck finding one.

I was looking at which SW Constraction ones I have (I quite like them) and none of them are human characters, well with human heads anyway. I have the Dark Trooper, Grevious, Phasma, Jango, K2SO, Vader & Kylo. The ones with human faces just look weird. I just need the three different Stormtroopers (Scarif, Cody, First Order) to have all of the ones I want thus far. It'd be nice to find deals on those.
Remember when LEGO first teased / leaked the new line and the one that was revealed first was Luke? He's the worst one out of the series. Just way too creepy looking.

Remember when LEGO first teased / leaked the new line and the one that was revealed first was Luke? He's the worst one out of the series. Just way too creepy looking.
Ha yeah I was ignoring these things. They looked awful I thought and I never gave them much of a second look until I saw some on clearance at Wal-Mart. I was hugely surprised how good most of these look in person. I am already regretting not having picked up the Scout Trooper with speeder when I saw them in Target. Jyn looks hideous and unrecognizable though.

Yeah, the boxes do these kits no justice at all.  You really have to put one together and see and hold it in person.  They are damn cool sets.

Damn, that Scout Trooper is badass.  I totally missed that one.  I want it now!

*wait - lego.com has it listed as a release of 6/1.   $54.99.

The boxes I think do the sets fine. The sets that don't have a human head look amazing, the heads and no next are where there are issues.

I keep forgetting to go to Walmart and getting the robot for Roque One for $5 before they run out.

Any of you guys have a copy of Lego Jurassic Park for the wii u from target? It came with a dr wu minifig. I'm looking for a copy and will gladly reward you handsomely for it. I have a lego space slug to throw in to sweeten the deal.

bread's done
Back