LEGO Deals 3

Any of you guys have a copy of Lego Jurassic Park for the wii u from target? It came with a dr wu minifig. I'm looking for a copy and will gladly reward you handsomely for it. I have a lego space slug to throw in to sweeten the deal.

Are you only looking for the Wu figure (He's only worth like $5 and is easy to find.) or are you a collector looking for the game and figure?

No kidding. I need to know which modulars make sense next to it. People see Parisian restaurants next to fishing shacks all the time, right?
02.jpg

Are you only looking for the Wu figure (He's only worth like $5 and is easy to find.) or are you a collector looking for the game and figure?

Im looking for basically the cardboard box they came in. The figure and the game came in a cardboard box. I perfer to have a sealed one but if you have an open one in good condition, ill take it.

Im willing to throw anyone here who has it $200 for an open version and if you have a sealed one, $200 and a sealed lego space slug.

Why the Wii U version? Was it more rare than the other console version
People are going bats hit crazy over stupid games, look up the croods for wii u. Since the big "N" is treating the Wii U like the virtual boy some people are trying to complete all 20 games the wii u had.

People are going bats hit crazy over stupid games, look up the croods for wii u. Since the big "N" is treating the Wii U like the virtual boy some people are trying to complete all 20 games the wii u had.
Sucks too, cause my Target had half a dozen of them on clearance for like $10. Someone made an easy $500+.

Yeah, the boxes do these kits no justice at all. You really have to put one together and see and hold it in person. They are damn cool sets.

Damn, that Scout Trooper is badass. I totally missed that one. I want it now!

*wait - lego.com has it listed as a release of 6/1. $54.99.
Yeah I didn't know it was new enough they'd broken street date at the time I saw it. Target still had the 20% off sale going on too but I had yet to cave in to the dark side of buying those figures. Now the next time I see one I must have it!

I ask about the DPCI because I don't remember if when it initially came out if the Target version with Dr. Wu was a special edition in that it had its own DPCI and was sold along side a regular non-Dr. Wu edition with a different DPCI. I found the DPCI that's out there now and all stores around me have them but I am guessing it's really a matter of if any store happen to have any of the old ones laying around still. If they do I am thinking they may be on the wall of random games (I still see the old Lego Hobbit and Avengers games there every once in a while)rather than in the display cases.

Anyone need to trade series 17 minifigures? If so -

HAVES
Connoisseur
Battle dwarf
Hot dog vendor
Roman gladiator

NEEDS
Corn cob guy
Butterfly girl
Rocket boy
Pro surfer​

Saturn V is live but I'm not having any luck.  I had it in my cart and proceeded to checkout and the page crashed emptying my cart.  :(  Now it won't even add to cart.  I'm getting red "server error" messages.   I guess the site is getting hammered.

*edit - now it's logged me out and won't let me log back in.  Had it in my cart twice more, and each time the cart got emptied in checkout.  

**edit - 45 minutes and finally got an order through.  I had $10 in VIP points but they somehow disappered from the "checkout/cart" page to the final "submit order" page.   I said fuck it and submitted anyway.  No way I wanted to miss out on this one over a $10 discount.   I'll have to check tomorrow to see if they're still in my account.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you insulting us Virtual Boy collectors? Now there's a console that only had 22 titles!

Is there a stock issue with Rocket Boy? We went through 3 boxes and found 0, but tons of corn guy.
That's interesting, I ended up buying a rocket boy yesterday that I thought was corn cob guy. I was showing my daughter how you can tell what is in the blind bags by feeling what's inside. I thought it was corn cob guy. We got home and now she knows that daddy has no idea what he is doing.

There's definitely a chance I was wrong, but the ones I felt had bumps that I assumed were the kernel texture, the husk on both sides, and no antenna.

Are you insulting us Virtual Boy collectors? Now there's a console that only had 22 titles!
Negative, I have 21 of 22 titles the only one I'm missing is by choice, I refuse to get the baseball game. I have a few of the imports as well, I wish I would have ponied up for Space Invaders years ago though. ='(

Hmm, I have $80 in VIP points.  I guess I might as well get the Saturn V since I don't think I wanted to get anything else that was coming out this year.

Is there a stock issue with Rocket Boy? We went through 3 boxes and found 0, but tons of corn guy.
Nope, just collectors want toe Classic Space torso. I have only seen 5 series whatever, and a thousand Batman, two were corn guys, two 'mystery' guys and a space kid. Who I bought and lost. :lol:

Hmm, I have $80 in VIP points. I guess I might as well get the Saturn V since I don't think I wanted to get anything else that was coming out this year.
Fishing shop?

Nope, just collectors want toe Classic Space torso. I have only seen 5 series whatever, and a thousand Batman, two were corn guys, two 'mystery' guys and a space kid. Who I bought and lost. [emoji38]

Fishing shop?
It looks cool but I don't think it goes with anything else I have. The Apollo V would go well with my Shuttle Adventure.

I ask about the DPCI because I don't remember if when it initially came out if the Target version with Dr. Wu was a special edition in that it had its own DPCI and was sold along side a regular non-Dr. Wu edition with a different DPCI. I found the DPCI that's out there now and all stores around me have them but I am guessing it's really a matter of if any store happen to have any of the old ones laying around still. If they do I am thinking they may be on the wall of random games (I still see the old Lego Hobbit and Avengers games there every once in a while)rather than in the display cases.

Anyone need to trade series 17 minifigures? If so -

HAVES
Connoisseur
Battle dwarf
Hot dog vendor
Roman gladiator

NEEDS
Corn cob guy
Butterfly girl
Rocket boy
Pro surfer​
I will look when I'm home but I have like 4-6 Corn Cob guys. Need Dwarf & Gladiator. Everytime I think I might be finding a Rocket I get a Corn Cob.

I haven't checked out the Ideas site in quite some time but was bored this morning and hopped on over.  

RobenAnne who designed the Old Fishing Shop has a second one in the review stage already, Boat Repair Shop and three others with this theme.  They are all damn cool and I'd like to believe I'd support the entire line if they approved them all.  The Lighthouse (4,300 votes) is the newest and it's a thing of beauty.  The Boat House Diner is getting close with 7,000+ votes, and The Dive Shop isn't far behind that with 5,000.  

Also along with the fishing/boat theme, this Ship in a Bottle is badass (and in the review phase).

Went to the LEGO store today, they had the Saturn V displayed, looks really nice. They had the summer sets out, the new batsman sets are really cool! Look forward to the ultimate bat mobile and bat wing.

I went in the local Walmart today looking for $5 Captain Phasma buildable they showed in stock didn't find that but, they had the newly released Scout Trooper & Speeder bike for $6.97!

Damn, I would have bought a few more for like 60% off.

I went in the local Walmart today looking for $5 Captain Phasma buildable they showed in stock didn't find that but, they had the newly released Scout Trooper & Speeder bike for $6.97!
Interestingly it's not even out around me, but Western NY has a bunch of stores for it for $7. Very odd.

I checked BrickSeek and the stores that show $6.97 have no or low stock. A couple stores that show having them in stock are full price of course

Picked up 76067 for the Vision fig. It's a TRU exclusive, so discounts seem rare. Luckily, it wasn't marked up. Total was still under $20, even after taxes.

Whats the SKU for this, I searched by the SKU on Wal-Mart.com and Brickseek stated the SKU was invalid.
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55126263

So much for backorder, my Saturn V arrived today. :D/ With vacation and my little LEGO helper going to summer camp, I won't get to put it together for a few weeks.

Anyone seen the Saturn v in stock anywhere? Didn't realize I had to order it day one
Yep, Ideas is six years old and LEGO has yet to figure out how to produce these things. I set an alert on my phone for the night before launch so I can order at midnight. Already have it set for the Fishing Wharf.

Picked up series 17 fairy girl and rocket boy today and am all done now. Have extras of battle dwarf, connoisseur, hot dog vendor and roman gladiator if anyone needs them.
Also grabbed the Civil War Spiderman set since it was on sale and I had a $5 reward to use. Came to $14 after tax!

Yep, Ideas is six years old and LEGO has yet to figure out how to produce these things. I set an alert on my phone for the night before launch so I can order at midnight. Already have it set for the Fishing Wharf.
What ever do you mean? The Female Science set last 2-3 hours before being sold out and never coming back. Or the Mars rover that was out for 2.5 days before never coming back. At least now LEGO makes more, I guess that's SOMETHING.

What ever do you mean? The Female Science set last 2-3 hours before being sold out and never coming back. Or the Mars rover that was out for 2.5 days before never coming back. At least now LEGO makes more, I guess that's SOMETHING.
:lol: Exactly.

I have two daughters and at the time the Female Scientists were limited to 1 per order. I got one order in and a second during one of those brief restocks.

It's almost like LEGO thought they'd have this cool little line on the side they could sell a handful of sets of, but it grew way bigger and faster than they were wanting it to go. I noticed the Saturn V had a limit of 5. That's probably why they went so quick instead of the normal 2-3 days. lol

Female Scientist did come back, briefly. They warned people that was the last batch, and it was gone pretty quickly.

:lol: Exactly.

I have two daughters and at the time the Female Scientists were limited to 1 per order. I got one order in and a second during one of those brief restocks.

It's almost like LEGO thought they'd have this cool little line on the side they could sell a handful of sets of, but it grew way bigger and faster than they were wanting it to go. I noticed the Saturn V had a limit of 5. That's probably why they went so quick instead of the normal 2-3 days. lol
I guess the question is, did Nintendo learn from Lego, or did Lego learn from Nintendo on how to appropriately stock product customers want?

bread's done
Back