LEGO Deals 3

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/50-off-select-lego/_/N-2ry7

50% off certain sets, lots of stuff still available online.
Thanks! My wallet hates you. I bought some NinjaGo Movie sets, and the Borg Nexo set, and Adventure Time just because I think it will increase in value soon.

I wish they had the ski slope in stock online.

I hope that it's at least free. T
It's not. You need to buy a second $800 Falcon and then sign your loyalty to LEGO in a blood oath.

Has there been another star destroyer after 6211?  I thought about getting the First Order one, but it's not as iconic.

edit: just found they had 75055 back in 2014.  I wonder when a re-release is coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I did get the midi MF but missed the Star Destroyer.   I'm sure I can build that midi SD using parts I already have.  I'll just have to round up the parts.

walmart has some deals available. god their website sucks…

76085 battle of atlantis (aquaman) is $10.99 (45% off)

76099 rhino faceoff at the mine (black panther) is $11.99 (40% off)

21143 minecraft nether portal (40% off)

10744 juniors thunder hollow crazy 8 race set (38% off)

10403 world fun anniv. set is $12.99 (35% off)

75173 luke’s landspeeder is $12.99 (35% off)

70901 mr. freeze ice attack is $12.99 (35% off)

30% off includes 10715 classic anniv set ($20 was $30), 70920 LEGO batman movie egghead mech food fight, 21142 minecraft igloo…

free shipping at $35 per the usual or free pickup at store if available

lots more seemingly in every theme but i’ve lost my will to keep looking at their site

Turns out it is NOT free. :shock: :bomb: :argue: :fridge: :-({|= :dunce: :twoguns: :bs: :error:

I think that's all of them to sum up how stupid the promo Black VIP card is.

You are supposed to receive an email with a code that let's you get it free with any Star Wars Purchase.
In for a penny, in for a pound. Bought a BB-9 keychain for a stocking stuffer for one of my kids. Shipping was $5. So the "free" VIP promo cost me $10.

That being said, this was an expensive coffee table. Just finished painting and waxing it this week. Ordered a bunch or baseplates, etc. to make a desert landscape display. Next it to add LED lights to finish the display.

Reminder, this weekend is Double VIP + the free carousel.

I ended up grabbing the Diner for my daughter for Christmas.  I used $40 in points to soften the blow and earned another $10 for my troubles.  

Do people really care about the box Yes! that they rather spend another $40 just for it? Oh wait, no!

Edit: See my edits in red

Do people really care about the box Yes! that they rather spend another $40 just for it? Oh wait, no!

Edit: See my edits in red
I'm all for boxes, more so on exclusives, but 30% off is 30% off. Screw the boxes. I would be pissed if Amazon was just throwing the set into a brown box and throwing the LEGO box out.

I'm all for boxes, more so on exclusives, but 30% off is 30% off. Screw the boxes. I would be pissed if Amazon was just throwing the set into a brown box and throwing the LEGO box out.
My warning was more for people buying it as a Christmas gift for their kids. It's hard to explain why Santa is shipping stuff 2 weeks early via UPS.

I think Wings point is if the children see that they got X in the mail today and then two weeks later X is supposedly from Santa that the children might know something is up. I'm in favor of them being so stupid they don't know anything anyways.

ebay has 15% off toys, no minimum. If I paid attention I would have bid more aggressively on things I don't need.

Code is...... 
PLAYTIME15

I did finish my Unikitty series. Could have spent $30 and got a set, but instead spend $70 and got a set with 23 extras! :lol:

Got my VIP display in. I really like it. This will good in my coffee table display.

zxzF7rW.jpg

Starting Monday, there's a new promo Star Wars mystery box for purchases of $75 on Star Wars sets.

It contains 5 minifigures of which were giveaways during 2015-2018.

LEGO Movie 2 sets will begin to arrive next week at LEGO stores.

Big Ben and Silent Mary are still available in certain stores (sold out on S@H).

Tons of Brickheadz are discounted and once they're sold out they won't be replenished; get them now. 

Went into the store to make my pickup and found some more stuff that wasn't showing available. $24 Y-Wing!
ac3fdf0bc3e6fc8761279cb9099153eb.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

No problems here, only solutions. Found everything I wanted except the y-wing. I wish some of the Disney sets got heavily discounted too.

Yeah I would love a $24 Y-Wing, but I got everything else I wanted. (Go Egg Mech!)

Maybe we will have more sets next few weekends.

Added LED strip lights to my table. Still waiting for the baseplates to show up from Lego. Unfortunately, they don't seem to give tracking information for Pick-a-Brick.

0OcTJDc.jpg

Some Walmart deals...

Hoth Medical Chamber is $20 (33% off)

Tron is $28 (20% off)

Jurassic Park is $27 (32% off)

Black Panther Royal Talon Fighter Attack is $18 (40% off)

Weirdly Best Buy has 25%-40% off a few sets, most Super Hero and Minecraft. Good if you want Super Hero figures. Flash, Reverse Flash, Killer Frost and Cyborg set is $18 (The minifigures will be worth that.) and the one with Super Dog for $12.

Here's (one of?) the larger Lego Movie 2 sets that somehow were actually sold through Ebay. With a February release for the movie I would not have thought that this would even be in anyone's hands until January but here we are. All in all it's not bad but it's not nearly as cool as the sea cow imo and considering the movie looks much less appealing to me as well this may be an easy pass.

70840-4.jpg

Whats MSRP for that set? I'll get it, I regret not getting sea cow though, prices on fleabay don't seem to bad though.

Some markdowns at costco, clearing holiday stuff out. YMMV

^ That's an awesome price for that boat, too bad I don't have a membership.

We don't know the price of the Movie 2 set but it's probably $250-300. If the corner garage is $200 I'd say the Statue is $280.

I wish there was a way to get that Jurassic minifig set cheaper.  Both my kids want an Ian Malcolm (their favorite character) minifig.  Looks like the going rate on ebay is about $30.

bread's done
Back