LEGO Deals 3

DT and Chip and Dale for the win!

Though really odd they're selling SW Mick and Min separately from the set. I would think a SW Pete would be better.

LEGO ducks are always welcomed. Big DuckTales fan. I like the series but feel like they got cheap with the new molds. No Goofy or Lilo?! Chip and Dale should be from Rescue Rangers.

What did you import?
Not Lego. The Rescue Rangers Tsum Tsum set with Chip/Dale/Gadget/Monterey, Zipper, and Fat Cat.

Q318TM_RESCUE_C_D_SET_2-768x768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
>_< I'll make a mental note that those are for the misses and not you. I never got into the tsum tsum craze, I've seen some stuff online, these guys get pretty hardcore with them.

&gt;_&lt; I'll make a mental note that those are for the misses and not you. I never got into the tsum tsum craze, I've seen some stuff online, these guys get pretty hardcore with them.
Na, they're totally mine. There's like no Rescue Ranger merchandise anywhere. I also have Venom and stuff, but 95% of it is the missus's.

She didn't watch Rescue Rangers...

Na, they're totally mine. There's like no Rescue Ranger merchandise anywhere. I also have Venom and stuff, but 95% of it is the missus's.

She didn't watch Rescue Rangers...
There were RR figures introduced last year of Chip and Dale, but none of the others. But I want those Tsum Tsums!

The Darth Vader transforming set is $15 at Walmart and Amazon. Great fun set. Cool figures, great play features.

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here. I'm having the week from hell in a year from hell. I need to spend money on other things (booze and weed) as I keep buying LEGO to have fond memories old and new and it's not making me as happy as it used to. I really need to look into selling things off.

I haven't seen Gadget and Monterey, just the older Chip and Dales. But even then, there's almost no chance of getting a Fat Cat.
Who knows, the line really isn't supported, I've already seen them on clearance at GameStop. The toy-line is all over the place, the Negatron Darkwing Duck is cool as hell! Gadget is currently available at BigBadToyStore.

I got this thing in a few weeks ago, it's freaking HUGE! (insert BigDaddy pun here)

Finished putting the Creator Diner set together today with my daughter. Awesome set. I love the retro look and feel. I do think they whiffed on it a tad though. It needed more silver highights. Diners always have that chrome look to the bars, edges of tables, building accents, stool legs, etc. Too much white, but I do love the pink and teal.

Disney series 2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2GuN2VWoAAauUI.jpg:large

I'm loving the Duck Tales figs!
Damn! I dropped the minifigs like a bad habit when they pushed the price to $4 and haven't really looked back... but that's a damn impressive set of figs. DuckTales is one of my all time favorite shows, so I might have to get some of these.

Fingers crossed for an actual Nightmare Before Christmas set ... I feel like the stars are aligning, given this series and the Jack and Sally BrickHeadz.

35 bids? I remember getting multiples of the iron patriot and silver centurion when they were originally released by just going into gamestop and asking for any leftovers, extra

I have a few chrome Vaders', Deadpool in't that expensive anymore, like $20.

I wish I bought the Ultimate Batmobile when it was $92. Those darn monkeys aren't even ever for sale. I need t budget a lot better as I bought a bunch of minifigure lots that could have added up to twice that.

So has anyone seen any knockoff flying monkeys? :) 

Elassar and his comic con figures can blow me!!!! I finally got tickets this year though, lets see what happens.

My 1 in 10000 Gold C3p0 own all your minifigs!!! The Chrome Vader sells for a lot too, I have 2 or 3 of those. I wish I had this one though, this guy has a lot of rare stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOLY-GRAIL-Lego-Star-Wars-2007-Solid-14k-Gold-C-3PO-Minifigure-2-of-5/163604065897?hash=item26178fee69:g:ZbkAAOSwbTJckC-J
Guy lives in Rancho...just go kick his door down and take it.

$250,000 saved.

Yeah oddly enough once the new sets came out the older sets didn't decrease, they increased like crazy. Even yellow figures have gone up. Seems weird being LEGO will just remake everything anyways.

I regrett not getting the HP Hall set for 50% off.

Yeah oddly enough once the new sets came out the older sets didn't decrease, they increased like crazy. Even yellow figures have gone up. Seems weird being LEGO will just remake everything anyways.

I regrett not getting the HP Hall set for 50% off.
That's what I thought too. I actually didn't buy any of the new HP sets. I think I have every set from the last series as well as a few older ones. I remember my wife was upset because I spent $100 on the shrieking shack, 1st edition castle, the fluffy set, sorting hat, and hogwarts express off craigslist like 10 years ago. Looking back, that was an amazing deal.

Does anyone know if Welcome to Apocalypseburg is a permanent Lego Store exclusive? The press materials I found said that it was going to be "released exclusively" at Lego Stores but I don't know if that means timed exclusive or permanent. I'm trying to figure out whether 2x VIP points is the best deal that this set is going to get. I kind of figure that all of the other Lego Movie 2 sets are going to get discounted / clearanced at some point after kids get tired of the movie, but this one will probably stay at full price, right? 

I dropped the minifigs like a bad habit when they pushed the price to $4 and haven't really looked back... but that's a damn impressive set of figs. DuckTales is one of my all time favorite shows, so I might have to get some of these.
I no longer have a job either (YAY 2019!!!), so I think it's a great time to spend $75 on minifigures!

You need to use eBay. I got the 40th anniversary series, minus cop, (I lost count of the number) for $30 shipped ($2 each), 16 of the HP ones for $36-38 ($2.25) and I just bought 18, including all four Oz characters, of TLM2 set for $41 ($2.28).

The other $35 were on 64 random 'ehh' minifigures. I have an addiction.

I’d be okay with $4 each if Lego would just sell me a complete set. I don’t have time to feel 50 bags for the one short printed minifig. Screw that shit

I’d be okay with $4 each if Lego would just sell me a complete set. I don’t have time to feel 50 bags for the one short printed minifig. Screw that shit
I met some great people feeling up the first Disney series in a Target one day. There were 4-5 adults there. I even got some guy's number but we no longer are in contact. (He was straight / asexual I think.) :(

Again eBay.

The Disney 2 series only has two complete sets per box. 4 of Mickie and Minnie, Scrooge, Frozen, three of others and only 2 of the children ducks.

Also the big TLM2 set I'm sure will be 20% off sometime in 2020 or so. The movie was a bomb, so bad that I question if TLBM2 or TLM3 will ever be made.

Great... the world needs another lego batmobile. Can they at least base some of these off the old movies? Like a "Partyman" set for the first Tim Burton movie. Some weird Danny Devito penguin set for the second movie. Lego Bat nipples from Batman &amp; Robin

bread's done
Back