LEGO Deals 3

Well, I did it, Lego bros- I went to 5 Walmarts in the last 24 hours. After careful searching and cross referencing with brickseek I was able to discover...3 looney tunes blind bags...that were still 3 bucks and change. Every shelf was obliterated.

Even more troublesome- the booty call just wanted to walk and then talk in the car afterwards. I think it might be over. This might have been the worst deal day in recent memory.

Pour a Baja blast out for me.

Your experience is why I’ve stopped even trying at my local Walmarts. The inventory is always off and I never find any clearance Lego or video games

Even more troublesome- the booty call just wanted to walk and then talk in the car afterwards. I think it might be over. This might have been the worst deal day in recent memory.

Pour a Baja blast out for me.
This is the straightest thing ever. Booty calls walk and talk and that's the end? Gay guys just fall off the face if the earth.

Weirdly the Nintendo VIP thing has been removed from the Lego calendar.

More bad news, the CMF series will be switching over to boxes because they are considered more environmentally friendly. Stupid move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weirdly the Nintendo VIP thing has been removed from the Lego calendar.

More bad news, the CMF series will be switching over to boxes because they are considered more environmentally friendly. Stupid move.
That's the silliest BS I've heard since Trump left office. Stops us from feeling them up plain and simple.

Since series 1, all they've ever done is make it harder for us to minimize the cost of collecting a series. Getting rid of barcodes and then the dots, raising prices, etc. fuck Lego if they do this.

Just buy the minifigs you want off eBay … some sellers offer them for $7 or $8 when they first come out. Worth saving gas and time to just get the figures I want IMO … obviously not a great strategy if you want all the figures or a lot of them, but it’s what I did for a couple Looney Tunes figs.

Just buy the minifigs you want off eBay … some sellers offer them for $7 or $8 when they first come out. Worth saving gas and time to just get the figures I want IMO … obviously not a great strategy if you want all the figures or a lot of them, but it’s what I did for a couple Looney Tunes figs.
I just buy the whole series and you sometimes can find some great deals. I got 16 of 18 Harry Potter series for $38. All of series 20 for less than $2 each and series 21 was like $2.75 each.

Even now complete Looney Tunes for MSRP and I think it will drop next month before the Marvel ones come out. It's normally when they are cheapest.

That's the silliest BS I've heard since Trump left office. Stops us from feeling them up plain and simple.

Since series 1, all they've ever done is make it harder for us to minimize the cost of collecting a series. Getting rid of barcodes and then the dots, raising prices, etc. fuck Lego if they do this.
I'm hoping the theft and ripped boxes of Vidiyo changes Lego minds. The interviewer was a Minifigures designer so he hasn't really gotten final approval on that. It was an Instagram interview on TipsandBricks I think in case anyone wants to read it.

However if it's the stupidest thing since Trump left office you clearly are at brunch and not listening to Biden being demented and Harris being Harris. Telling brown people not to walk several thousand miles to the USA was the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.

I'll be the glass half full guy and say " hey maybe this will motivate us all to start trading with each other more".
That could be true. On the other hand, my kids and I have had good experiences with feeling up bags with other random people and helping each other out. As much of a chore as it was, it was still kinda fun feeling up bags and finding the ones we wanted.

Hope they don't start this shit with the Marvel line.

By 2023, Lego bricks will be cardboard
You didn't see the prototype bricks made from a plastic bottle? because that's what I want, recycled Lego bricks that are overpriced.

Should just make wooden bricks. Would be fitting.

I finally found Vidiyo figures on clearance at Walmart. Still $3, but it's a start.

Update: found some for $2.14

I wish I could get some minifigure deals. I went back to my walmart and they RAISED the looney tunes minifigures from 3.XX to 4.98.

I went on a rampage this morning though- i got a pre-owned voltron, imperial shuttle, and most of the Christmas themed star wars figures from past advent calenders. Fun times.

Bad Batch, Mandolorian ship, Iron Monger, and one train light order placed...free boat and Shang Chi polybag.

Now I have to not spend any money at Brickfair tomorrow :shame: .

I regret buying the tree house and Assembly Square back in January could have saved $30 or gotten free boats.

Target is 'remodeling' their stores. So far near me they took away a cafe and seating to stick in cut flowers. That was it. The other just switched the return section and Starbucks. The old Starbucks was just put in 2019.

A few Targets in my area have had a surprising assortment of “rare” LEGO sets including Winnie the Pooh, the Bookshop modular, the Elf House and a bunch of others … if only there were a way to get deeper discounts on those sets, beyond the 5% off.

I’ve been considering picking up the Bookshop to get the sail boat set, but I think I might need to give my wallet a LEGO break until later in the year.

Birthday offers/coupons can get you 10 percent off lego sets at bestbuy but I'm not sure if they're excluded from targets birthday offer. I was able to get 10 bucks off the pooh set and then use rewards certificates so it wasn't too bad.

Every Target Circle offer I get excludes Lego. Maybe there have been exceptions that I’ve missed.

A couple Targets near me have the new Marvel and Star Wars sets out. Also saw the Pooh and Sesame Street sets there. And new Dots and Vidiyo because Lego can’t hit home runs all the time.

I got the boat after some issues. I love the ocean. It will look great with the fishing market which I'm so thankful to have.

Lego is such a bad company. Just take preorders for a month and after that month make the amount. This isn't rocket science.

I got the boat after some issues. I love the ocean. It will look great with the fishing market which I'm so thankful to have.

Lego is such a bad company. Just take preorders for a month and after that month make the amount. This isn't rocket science.
I got the boat too, at least you get vip points.

Update- I found a complete quinjet at a yardsale for 20 dollars (never happens), and my booty call delivered...me taco bell. Then booty. The world is right again.

Update- I found a complete quinjet at a yardsale for 20 dollars (never happens), and my booty call delivered...me taco bell. Then booty. The world is right again.
How does hetro sex work? Did you eat your taco then her taco? Or did you eat her peach? I'm more curious than I should be.

Which Quinjet? There are like 5.

How does hetro sex work? Did you eat your taco then her taco? Or did you eat her peach? I'm more curious than I should be.

You just put the thing inside the thing. The taco bell was not part of the sex, thankfully.

Quinjet is the newer 76126 one where they're in their time-traveling clockwork orange gear. Not a great one, but for 20 bucks why not.

Haha. So lego:

Went to the B&M Lego store and Build a Minifigure was back out after like, 18 months. The pieces were very hodgepodge but I ended up with a David-bowie esq person and a Christmas person I liked.

Fought the urge to buy the Daily Bugle or Barracuda Bay. New sets were pretty limited at my place.

Shout-out to El Ray who sold me his black widow set.

Do it … do it … you need Barracuda Bay and Daily Bugle …

Actually, I wonder when BB will retire … maybe like a year or two?

They've both been going in and out of stock on the website so I start getting that fomo feeling. BB has too much nostalgia not to become one of those 900 dollar sets in a couple years.

Do it … do it … you need Barracuda Bay and Daily Bugle …

Actually, I wonder when BB will retire … maybe like a year or two?
Assembly Square and the Ideas Greenhouse were supposed to retired by now but the pandemic changed that. So I say at least 18 months for BB.

Five years old — Disney castle

Four years old — London bus, assembly square,

Three years old —Bugatti, roller coaster, Aston Martin

Two years old —-JP trex, upside down, Apollo lander, tree house, gingerbread house

I think that sums it up, didn’t realize the castle has been out that long

Had no idea the rollercoaster was three years old now, seems older. I should probably jump on that before it retires and skyrockets

Cleaning out storage and have some unopened sets I need to get out of here, if anyone is interested pm me

41063 Ariels Undersea Palace - $160

70431 The Lighthouse of Darkness - $60

40413 Mini Robots - $15

40222 Holiday Countdown Calendar - $15

76001 The Bat vs Bane Tumbler Chase - $60

76078 Hulk vs. Red Hulk - $120

76082 ATM Heist Battle - $25

76059 Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap - $65

Bowsers castle is $80 on Amazon, that set rarely got a discount. I wish they were matching someone, I hate playing roulette with Amazon when it comes to LEGO.

Walmart priced matched at a normal cashier right before the pandemic.

But what's the issue with Lego at Amazon?
Last few times they've sent me sets they put them in mailers, even worst when they just slap the label on the packaging and arrives in even worst shape.

I don't think it's been mentioned but I found Slave I, Creator Surfer House for $40, a city themed set I don't remember and the 3 pack of the small Marvel theme Mechs for $24. I haven't seen it but I saw on a reddit thread that Mario & Luigi starter packs are available for $45.

bread's done
Back