LEGO Deals 3

Last few times they've sent me sets they put them in mailers, even worst when they just slap the label on the packaging and arrives in even worst shape.
They are still doing that bullshit? I thought the box shortage corrected itself after Christmas. I haven't had an issue but I try to buy from Wal-Mart as they never did that to me.

They are still doing that bullshit? I thought the box shortage corrected itself after Christmas. I haven't had an issue but I try to buy from Wal-Mart as they never did that to me.
Walmart did that to me once with a big Technic set.

And Lego.com shipping sucks right now. Aug. 1 order still in warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target did it in the fall with the HP Hall. I'm amazed it had all the pieces.

I bought the Mickey Mouse plane and little city set with monkeys for 30% and 35% off at Walmart.com

Husher, my August 1st order just shipped today.

We are getting another soccer stadium next month. I want Fenway Park damnit.

My Aug 1 order was delivered today. It was shipped on Aug 4th. Ordered a bunch of the newer Marvel sets to get the sailboat.
I swear after I ordered it said I'd get it the 6th then I thought it would be shipped the sixth. Nope. Now coming Thursday which is fine, but a little annoying.

It’s a knock off … but I’m strangely tempted to buy this … god for it LEGO couldn’t give us a Jurassic Park vehicle or two …

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B091XY27W3/ref=cm_cr_othr_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8#cm_cr_carousel_images_section
If you're going bootleg, might as well go straight to Aliexpress to get it for half the price: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002482829586.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.14593f21ef6tq1&algo_pvid=6fde6415-f822-4af3-a8b5-2a3576cdf25b&algo_exp_id=6fde6415-f822-4af3-a8b5-2a3576cdf25b-0

Does take longer to arrive, though.

Those look snazzy.

I wasn't going to buy any vidiyo stuff but I got lucky on an ebay auction this morning and got 9 of them for 19 bucks so...weeeee!

Oo … rumors that Barracuda Bay is on the end of life list for this year. People think it may get extended … but it was on the list ☠️

Oo … rumors that Barracuda Bay is on the end of life list for this year. People think it may get extended … but it was on the list ☠️
That list is bullshit. Why would it be retired?

The treehouse and assembly square were both rumoured to be retired in January but came back.

Whole reason I bought police station was because I figured BB was more likely to go in sale somewhere.

That list is bullshit. Why would it be retired?

The treehouse and assembly square were both rumoured to be retired in January but came back.

Whole reason I bought police station was because I figured BB was more likely to go in sale somewhere.
Did you get the garage modular? Seems like that’s on the chopping block … I’m tempted but I can’t tell if it’s a good set. Still also want the book shop but that seems to be sticking around.

Did you get the garage modular? Seems like that’s on the chopping block … I’m tempted but I can’t tell if it’s a good set. Still also want the book shop but that seems to be sticking around.
Oos at LEGO already, was it like that before the list was made?

I don't as I really don't like it. I have issues with the police station but think its well built. The corner garage looks weird. Like they should have done one more review build before finalizing the design.

I also think it was OOS on August 1. Again, before pandemic, Sold Out on Lego meant the set was gone for good. Its only listed Temp OOS so I'm going to hope it comes back while there is a good freebie.

Damn that guy is annoying. I don't get why Lego would bring back the ship in the bottle to just retire it again. However that might be issues with the clear glass and the molds being older than me.

Damn that guy is annoying. I don't get why Lego would bring back the ship in the bottle to just retire it again. However that might be issues with the clear glass and the molds being older than me.
Agreed, the only YouTube LEGO person I can tolerate is JangBricks … there’s one British guy with a lisp that sounds like his name is BrickLicker … doesn’t ever stop to breath …

Jang is the only way to go. He's got a good clear voice and isn't acting like a 10 year old on speed or just blah.

Guy in that video is a Lego version of a confederate that stormed the capitol feel to him.

I wonder if he has that set built...

More weird Lego news.

The fiat will be in light blue, the dino set will now be in the current green, brown, and dark blue.

But weirdly enough Lego is rereleasing a fire station from 2016, changed some signs, colors and removed the hot dog stand. Its probably my least favorite fire station. Odd pick to me. Why not just make a new one from the TV show?

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-77942-fiat-500/128549/

EDIT My order came in, the box was a mess and the boat is smashed. Lego is going to be hearing from me.

Weird stuff all around.

I finally found some legit clearance deals. Check your Meijer stores. Vidiyo stuff was 50 percent off and I got the family camper 31108 for 30 bucks.

My local Target put out Lego Movie 2 sets in the clearance aisle from outta nowhere.  Picked up the Pop Up Party Bus for $23.

Didn't know the Mickey Art set went on clearance at Walmart...never even considered checking it.  Would like  to get it for $40 or so.

My local Target put out Lego Movie 2 sets in the clearance aisle from outta nowhere. Picked up the Pop Up Party Bus for $23.

Didn't know the Mickey Art set went on clearance at Walmart...never even considered checking it. Would like to get it for $40 or so.
That's weird. If only we could get another shot at Apocalypseburg. 40 bucks would be a nice sweet spot for the art sets.

Checked mine out yesterday, they've got about 6 Rexplorers and 6 party buses that have been sitting around for ages. Rexplorer down to $60 (half off is nice... still feels like too much for a set with only two minifigs, especially one being yet another Emmet), bus still full price. Maybe it was the dinosaurs that kicked the price up on that one? I think they all continue to sit until there's a further % off clearance promo.

Damn. I could have gotten 2400 honey points by buying the Stranger Things set. That's 24$ back, and a free boat. But I've been busy and the deal ended Friday.

Lego Movie 2 stuff disappeared a while ago from Target and I never even noticed, that's why I was surprised to see them back.  Rexplorer was 50% off here too but I felt the same...too much unless you want dark blue slopes.  Party Bus has some good pieces for $24, and I might pick up another if they have some left next visit.

Honey refreshes and repeats their special deals often, keep checking if you really want it.  I also didn't know until recently that there are usually about 20 or so Lego deals.  When I click the Honey icon a drop down would show about 5 deals, but there is also a "show all the deals" link/button.  Never noticed this until last week or so.  Funny that Honey gives more $ back than Lego VIP.

$250 Home Alone House … yeah, that’s gonna hurt the wallet just before BF/Christmas. Wonder if LEGO will also have another holiday set … hope the Home Alone set fits in well with modulars, may grab it instead of the Bookshop this year.

Damn. Was hoping the $100 rumors would be true
How would they do that for $100? Like its not even possible to make a front of the building for $100 anymore.

But $250 is also very high. $175 would be a nice spot.

I'm curious if we will get a Winter Village as that should be coming out soon and no rumours.

How are they going to eliminate the existence of cell phones and text messages for this one?

"Mom. You left me at home."

"Whoops. Coming back."

It will be a period piece.
Airplane mode.
Some stupid tech thing.

They combine Die Hard and Home Alone and the terrorists take out the cell towers.

bread's done
Back