LEGO Deals 3

LEGO.com ran out of the GWP Tiger (Butthole-less edition). Which is disappointing because Honey has a 3400 points ($34) bonus on the Stranger Things set that has retired but restocked one finale time. 

2585 Pieces. $200. February 1st.
69984_21332_Box3_v29.jpg

The set will include a sound track like the mosaics do of 4 hours of just 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands' and "It's a Small World After All'. (Not really)

No stickers and some of the tiles glow in the dark for reasons no one understands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the globe but I feel like it's pretty small for the price- gotta be a ton of internal bricks or something.

Good to know the cmf figures are out there. Gotta get a trash panda for my booty call- who is a trash panda.

I like the globe but I feel like it's pretty small for the price- gotta be a ton of internal bricks or something.

Good to know the cmf figures are out there. Gotta get a trash panda for my booty call- who is a trash panda.
Your booty call is a furry?

So you are fucking an animal?
And trash have the best sex. Non trash sex is boring and lame and those people need more practice. 

And back? Whatever do you mean. I'm new here.

So you are fucking an animal?
And trash have the best sex. Non trash sex is boring and lame and those people need more practice.

And back? Whatever do you mean. I'm new here.

For the first time I think I completely agree with everything in one of your posts. Achievement unlocked.

Back to business- my walmart has about 1/4 of the isle On clearance but nothing really major other than the overpriced police stations that always seem to hit 50 percent off. I still need to check meijer. Would love to find some of the vidyo deals like you guys have.

Sad-but also not sad(?) News- I sold my ucs tie fighter, some minifigures, and wall-e to the same guy I sold my other stuff too. Turns out he is a dentist, which explains why he bought 1500 dollars worth of used toys off me without batting an eye. Sad to see them go but my room is actually usable now.

For the first time I think I completely agree with everything in one of your posts. Achievement unlocked.
Hmm... I'm always worried when people agree with me. Now I'm starting to think I'm wrong. :lol:

I worked with someone who wanted to have sex with me. He was cute and looked amazing in a jock strap. He was 26 and only had sex three times. Not three partners, only had sex 3 times. I'm like 'nope'. Good thing to, he's crazier than me.

Anywoo. Vidiyo is now the first LEGO theme ever to be canceled twice. :lol: LEGO in the summer said they would relaunch the theme in 2023. Nope. It's retiring on January 31. A shame too because the prototype models were fantastic and the minifigures are really nice. If anyone wants to trade let me know. I'm still looking for 3 from series 1, including the shark.

Built the McLaren Sienna.  Wow, what a shit ton of stickers... which I mostly didn't use.  I was going good too, no sticker here, no sticker there, then bag 3 and 2 pieces (front fenders) are printed.  Thought I'd have a solid blue/black ride, but nope... those are the only two damn pieces. So I ended up putting some stickers on so the design flowed better.

I wish they'd just pick one or the other.  Why print some and not others?  So dumb. 

What is the best way to get deals on smaller sets? Over the holidays I picked up several $10 sets for ~20% off and my daughter is loving them. I would like to grab more to have on hand throughout the winter. She does well with the 100-200ish sets but over that she gets a bit lost.

What is the best way to get deals on smaller sets? Over the holidays I picked up several $10 sets for ~20% off and my daughter is loving them. I would like to grab more to have on hand throughout the winter. She does well with the 100-200ish sets but over that she gets a bit lost.
20% used to be the normal, like everyday price but now it's pretty good. I have a Brickset account just because you can add sets you want and on the right side of the home page it will tell you if they go on sale on Amazon.

There is this NinjaGo set that's $7, 30% off.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-NINJAGO-Motorcycle-Building-Featuring/dp/B08YPBG6KY?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=551b91767b3c11ecb395be70f872a18d0INT

I highly recommend this set that will be $16 at some point but is even good at $20.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Heartlake-Building-Featuring-Character/dp/B07WF9PVZ5/ref=sr_1_26?crid=W1DIMCA6WH6B&keywords=lego+friends&qid=1642870966&refinements=p_76%3A1249179011&rnid=1249177011&rps=1&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=lego+friends%2Ctoys-and-games%2C94&sr=1-26

This set was $6.50 earlier in the week.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Friends-Waterfall-Building-Squirrel/dp/B08YPBBCX2/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1YVM2JTTAYESP&keywords=lego+friends+forest&qid=1642871414&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=lego+friends+forest%2Ctoys-and-games%2C100&sr=1-2

This little Mickey Mouse Plane has been $6-7 a few times too.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Friends-Propeller-Building-Creative/dp/B08YP5DT9B/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2UXDPLKXP6G9S&keywords=lego+mickey+mouse+plane&qid=1642871429&s=toys-and-games&sprefix=lego+mickey+mouse+plane%2Ctoys-and-games%2C99&sr=1-1

Yea, should have been an $85+ GWP.
I agree. Or even $100/$120. The awesome sailing boat was $200 and had twice the pieces, figures and had dolphins. $200 is insane.

But insane is what LEGO cult members are. People are defending the $200 because of inflation and supply chain issues.

$100/$120 for GWP is where I talk myself into buying stuff on my wishlist. $200 threshold is a tough sell. I really liked that sailboat. Dolphin > trash can

Should have been a Boutique Hotel GWP … salty that it wasn’t and now I have to spend another $200 or buy it on eBay.

We’ll see which option looks more appealing when it goes live.

Bought a below MSRP LEGO set through FB marketplace. Already shipped so will be interesting to see if it’s legit ($60+ $10 shipping for a $99 set). Also grabbed a set of Squid Game custom mini figs for $20 … because why not 😜

Should have been a Boutique Hotel GWP … salty that it wasn’t and now I have to spend another $200 or buy it on eBay.

We’ll see which option looks more appealing when it goes live.

Bought a below MSRP LEGO set through FB marketplace. Already shipped so will be interesting to see if it’s legit ($60+ $10 shipping for a $99 set). Also grabbed a set of Squid Game custom mini figs for $20 … because why not
The BH is $199.99 and would not qualify for this GWP. I was going to buy the $39.99 City Crane when Honey had $5.99 cashback and LEGO had a little GWP for $40 City purchase. The $39.99 didn't qualify.

The BH is $199.99 and would not qualify for this GWP. I was going to buy the $39.99 City Crane when Honey had $5.99 cashback and LEGO had a little GWP for $40 City purchase. The $39.99 didn't qualify.
I’ve gotten items both in store and online with a similar purchase.

I’ve gotten items both in store and online with a similar purchase.
Recently? Wouldn't give me the City GWP two weeks ago and I remember needing to add items to get over the amount in the past but not always.

I exclusively shop online.

Recently? Wouldn't give me the City GWP two weeks ago and I remember needing to add items to get over the amount in the past but not always.

I exclusively shop online.
Last time I did it was with the Harry Potter gwp, I’ve gotten denied in store too but it really depends who’s working.

So many sets are out of stock right now. I still need to redeem my coin codes. I may just bite the bullet and get the $370 Sian for the GWP (and a coin redemption).

So many sets are out of stock right now. I still need to redeem my coin codes. I may just bite the bullet and get the $370 Sian for the GWP (and a coin redemption).
Do you buy from Bricks and Pieces? I wonder if you can redeem the codes with B&P. Shipping that was is only $2.99.

Any thoughts on the Hogwarts set vs the Disney Castle set? I’m thinking of making a larger purchase since both are set to retire at the end of 2022. Ideally I’d like to grab both at some point but should I make one a priority over the other?

I wonder why LEGO doesn’t have a credit card … I mean, it’s probably safer that they don’t … but you have to imagine that it would do pretty well 🤔

Disney Castle because it's better
This!

It just looks better in every way.

I wonder why LEGO doesn’t have a credit card … I mean, it’s probably safer that they don’t … but you have to imagine that it would do pretty well
Don't give LEGO any ideas. They will just the credit card to to increase prices even more, but if yo order with the card you save 3%!

I can see LEGO redoing both sets at some point down the line. The Disney Castle just looks a lot better than mini Hogwarts.

Taxi is now live, it does work if you spend $199.99. Hotel is OOS.

Ordered some knock off Squid Game minifigures off FB Marketplace … I’m surprisingly pleased with the quality, all 8 came with multiple accessories and the arms are a bit tight but are almost LEGO quality. Prints are more elaborate and have arm printing as well. Not bad for $20 shipped.

Yeah want to see leaks of what the Delorean mini figs look like and make a decision on selling original Ideas set then. Only kept it because it was one of the first Ideas sets but the vehicle was just god awful

Hope that the haunted Mansion is the Disneyland version

Had some Mercari credit so bought the vintage taxi, only paid $45 shipped - nothing I wanted to spend $200 on at the moment

Zavvi has some good, newer sets on sale

Hope that the haunted Mansion is the Disneyland version
It's the 50th anniversary of Disney World (for like the next two years.) so I'd bet it will be for that. Even though the Disney World one is like a caste and the Disney Land one is awesome...and a fucking Mansion.

bread's done
Back