LEGO Deals 3

Just bought the UCS Gunship for my son's B-day through BB because I had about $100 in certificates.  During checkout, Honey applied coupons and "mar23emob1" gave me 10%off!  That never happens with BB.

Last edited by a moderator:
You jinxed me bro!

[attachment=36806:Inkedgunship_LI.jpg]

Never had this happen with a BB package.  No box, just slapped a label on it.  I think it was beat to shit before they sent it, because it has two different kinds of tape keeping it together.  Expains how shipping time went from three days to next day.

BB has pretty good customer service though.  They processed another to be shipped before I even got this one to the UPS store.

Yup, I've had that happen several times ordering a larger set from Best Buy. I started doing store pickup on them, and I've never had an issue since. Plus if it's damaged at store pickup, you can just have them reorder it, right then and there.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I picked up the mario cube from bb a few months ago, came like shit too, it was in a box but looked like a return. I’m not surprised but I was hoping for the best and didn’t share my experience to not jinx it. ;)

I don't understand why stores take big sets out of the box LEGO ships them in. Just ship them in the LEGO brown box!

Also the Target plushies are on sale. Santa and Gigerbreadman are $9. White and Red Space(wo)man are $10.50. (I bought them all. They are a good size.)

Best Buy has a modular Police Station for $170. Couldn't be any worse than what they are sending you guys.

76832-1.jpg

I like that Lightyear set, but I wish it was more "classic" Buzz than the orange outfit one. Maybe I'll dig that look after watching the movie. Shrug.

I like that Lightyear set, but I wish it was more "classic" Buzz than the orange outfit one. Maybe I'll dig that look after watching the movie. Shrug.
There are three sets. The other two look like his classic look, that's the only time he's in orange. The Rocket is $50.

This 4+ set is $20 for 87 pieces.
76830-1.jpg

This is $30.
76831-1.jpg

Just checked my order, says in warehouse. Now I’m waiting for the Harry Potter flying lessons to come back, another set that mysteriously disappeared

I order 83 pounds of plant fertilizer from Walmart. It's being delivered by FedEx.
Revenge is a dish best served cold!  :booty:

"Temporarily out of stock" now. I typically stick with minifig-scale stuff, but that is an awesome-looking car. 

Meijer having a clearance sale or something with 30% off mperks coupon. I don’t have these stores in my area, I know some of you do, coupons not supposed to start until tomorrow but I guess it’s working with store pick up right now.

Aldi has some polybags in their impulse section. Nothing wow, Creator tropical parrot and Easter bunny, the wildlife rescue hovercraft, and the unfortunately named Friends set Emma's Magical Box. $4.89 in case you feel like buying less food and more plastic. 

My Lego Delorean just arrived. If I use this Lego Delorean to travel back in time to when I first received this Lego Delorean, would I then have two Lego Deloreans? 

Crazy that people are going nuts over the LEGO Star Wars Deluxe “blue milk Luke” minifig … the head and maybe the milk container are the only unique parts of that figure … and yet it’s selling out like crazy. Paying full price for a game and minifig just feels wrong, especially at $70.

SW Lego is nuts and you just don't try to make sense of it. In a couple months you'll probably be able to sell the minifig and keep the game for free. Or it'll be the freebie May 4 and be worth as much as a polybag. 

I really wanted that milk carton, for some reason. And the steelbook. 

Crazy that people are going nuts over the LEGO Star Wars Deluxe “blue milk Luke” minifig … the head and maybe the milk container are the only unique parts of that figure … and yet it’s selling out like crazy. Paying full price for a game and minifig just feels wrong, especially at $70.
I want the figure just because who is to say that it's milk... :whistle2:

bread's done
Back