LEGO Deals 3

I love retail! Even more after covid.

I went back to my old job for two weeks to cover. Costumers are either SUPER nice or complete useless assholes where I told one 'I don't give a fuck' when the bitch was complaining.
Surprised you didn’t seek out a ToysRUs in the Macy’s job, just to feel nostalgic 😜 … speaking of which, anyone check those out? I sort of assume they’ll be lame … but I haven’t actually sought one out.

Surprised you didn’t seek out a ToysRUs in the Macy’s job, just to feel nostalgic … speaking of which, anyone check those out? I sort of assume they’ll be lame … but I haven’t actually sought one out.
I haven't been to a mall since 2019. I hate Amazon, stupid asshole company won't just pick up my return, but damn I do not miss malls at all.

Surprised you didn’t seek out a ToysRUs in the Macy’s job, just to feel nostalgic … speaking of which, anyone check those out? I sort of assume they’ll be lame … but I haven’t actually sought one out.
It's just Macy's paying for the Toys R Us brand to sell it's own toys.

Target has some Friends sets 20% off
And Duplo and Ninjago.

EDIT- I got the Galaxy Explore ship for $65 and my $7.50 in Honey Cashback did go through. The set looks meh, I also like Benny Spaceship is better but the prints are amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey, happy 10 year anniversary to this thread. My crowning CAG achievement. I'm going to tell my wife about it, anyone want to bet me a Knight's Castle she'll just roll her eyes? :lol:

Member when the threads had to be closed because they would get too big and new ones had to be started.

[attachment=37340:m0memberberries_m_White.jpg]

I remember this was a thing especially when the OTT threads were basically treated like a chat room.
But what did that matter? Now we have a new thread that has more pages. What did closing a thread do?

LEGO Deals had 812 pages (The way pages are set on my computer.)
LEGO Deal 2 had 509 pages
LEGO Deals 3 has 1889 pages and counting

Also everyone remember April 16, 2023, it be the 15th birthday of the original LEGO Deals.

Should we start a 'LEGO Deals 4ever'? :lol:

The older forum (2.0?) had issues when threads got large. It's less of an issue on 3.0 I think, but maybe there's still a problem but there's less traffic nowadays.

From Brickset. Brings prices down to pre LEGO fucking over fans with price increases. Also might only be for Europe.

For the next three days LEGO VIPs can swap 100 points for:

$30 off 10302 Optimus Prime
$45 off 10305 Lion Knights' Castle
$45 off 51515 Robot Inventor

From Brickset. Brings prices down to pre LEGO fucking over fans with price increases. Also might only be for Europe.
Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the US store. Would strongly consider Lion Knights' Castle with the discount, though it seems like the expiration on them may be the end of the month anyway.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it on the US store. Would strongly consider Lion Knights' Castle with the discount, though it seems like the expiration on them may be the end of the month anyway.
Yeah I got my glasses and the dollars were AUD and not USD so no discounts for the USA.... again.

Oh hey, happy 10 year anniversary to this thread. My crowning CAG achievement. I'm going to tell my wife about it, anyone want to bet me a Knight's Castle she'll just roll her eyes? :lol:
Lego Deals thread founder checking in :) So what was the verdict from Mrs. Pirate331?

Winter Village set was revealed. Still listed at $100, but I wouldn't count on that. Several sets this year have been announced at the lower price because LEGO never updated their press releases. :roll:
82190_10308_Box3_v29.jpg
82190_10308_Front_01.jpg

82190_10308_Back_01.jpg

82190_10308_Left_01.jpg

Yeah out of space, just trying to curb spending in general
I think you’re right, they’ll come up with some reason to change the price. 1500 for $99?!?! No way they’re that generous

Part of me wants to wait for a bonus, but sets seems to go out of stock for extended periods of time. I feel like this won’t be available to buy when holiday bonuses happen around Black Friday

That's a nice set for $100, not gonna lie.

Might have gotten it at $130, since I didn't buy the last one or two (I definitely don't have elf house).

IIRC, last year's set was hard to find. I think we got ours so close to Christmas that we didn't even build it. Same for the Santa's Sleigh. I think I finally found that one around March.

IIRC, last year's set was hard to find. I think we got ours so close to Christmas that we didn't even build it. Same for the Santa's Sleigh. I think I finally found that one around March.
I knew the Santa Sleigh would sell out so I ordered that two immediately. I had it in like early October.

Target has a spend $50 get a $10 giftcard deal on LEGO this week on 2/3rd of sets.
It does include the new overpriced Black Panther sets.
BttF Car set is in stock at $200 with GC.

$200 now for the Delorean?  What's that, a $40 hike?  fucking ridiculous.   I was going to use a $100 VIP points on it (which I'm close to now, but that's just wasting $40).  Guess I'll have to wait on Zavii to get it at a decent price and use my $100 on something else.  

I saw two Delorean's at my local Target, and thought how cool...then I saw the shelf tag and remembered the price hike too.  :speaktothehand:

I just got my series 22 in from eBay. The printing on the legs is the worst thing I have ever seen. It's so bad that if I bought it from a store I would return it. For $5 there is no excuse for that. It was one of the minifigures I was looking forward to the most.

Target canceled my Sanctum Sanctorum set claiming they sent an email about the date being changed for the 10th time and me not giving it the okay.

That's a lie. I did it just last week and the newest date was October 6th.

Yup. They do that to me all the time. Especially with video game CEs that get delayed. It's super annoying and you're pretty much screwed once they cancel it  :bomb:

Yup. They do that to me all the time. Especially with video game CEs that get delayed. It's super annoying and you're pretty much screwed once they cancel it :bomb:
It's annoying but I save $200. I just add it to the long list of sets I would like for a reasonable price, but now that LEGO is fully greedy shit of a company I'll do without.

Costco has the Harry Potter, Guardians and Star Wars advent calendars for $34.99 each. Oddly the HP and Guardians calendars were plentiful but there were only two copies of the SW calendar I could see.

So LEGO made an increase of 17% revenue on a 13% sales increase in the first half of this year, but because of inflation LEGO's profits weren't as high as they wanted and that's why the price increase happened. :roll:

I missed out on a $145 BttF car as I was checking to see if it was complete.

In better news...
You can get THREE GWP right now. Spend $120 and get the little island. Spend $60 and get a Halloween polybag of pieces (Like the pirate one last month.) It's mainly 6 skeletons and two great witch hairpieces. Spend $40 on NinjaGo and get a little green mech polybag.

bread's done
Back