LEGO Deals 3

I missed out on a $145 BttF car as I was checking to see if it was complete.

In better news...
You can get THREE GWP right now. Spend $120 and get the little island. Spend $60 and get a Halloween polybag of pieces (Like the pirate one last month.) It's mainly 6 skeletons and two great witch hairpieces. Spend $40 on NinjaGo and get a little green mech polybag.
Someone in another group I’m in said the yellow yoshi is a GWP too, not sure what the qualifying purchase has to be

That's actually a good price, especially with the extra $5 from honey. Too bad I have them already.
It was $5 for you? It was $3 when I posted.

Also Walmart / Amazon have the big Ideas Treehouse set for $175. Second cheapest price it has been. I plan on building it later this month.

Walmart.com had the Lunar New year sets on sale. The $80 one is $60 with $6 back in Honey. Still in stock. The $120 set was $80 and sadly sold out in less than two hours. :(

Also at Walmart are the creepy Mickey and Minnie set for $135, grocery store for a still outrageous $53 (first time Ive seen it on sale), and a few others all seem to have 10% back in Honey rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great deal multipack showed up on Walmart. It is Friends, but great gifts. $55 in sets for $25 and $2.50 back in Honey. I suggest everyone buy the waterfall set that's always on sale for $6 because the trees are great and the waterfall is a glitter piece.

The new Eiffel Tower set is coming out for Black Friday for the low low price $680 for 10,001 pieces! Also get a cool apartment promo with it.
Oct 10-16th is double points.
Lord or the Rings returns in 2023!!!!!! (But only in Brickheads atm.)
Walle and Eve also getting a 2023 Brickhead set.
Foosball comes out November 1, 2022.

Walmart has the City and Friends advents for $28 (New normal $35) and the license sets, Marvel, HP, SW for $36 (new normal $45).

LEGO.com ran out of the Halloween GWP polybag which wasn't even that great.

Lego is running a Dungeons and Dragons Ideas contest, meaning we will be getting at least one D&D set!

Interesting … I wonder if D&D sets will be anything like the fantasy board game sets that LEGO released 10+ years ago. Probably not … but that was an interesting concept, kind of liked the added functionality of a LEGO set that could be used for games once they were built.

The D&D news...

Join us in celebrating 50 years of Dungeons & Dragons! To celebrate those 50 adventure filled years, we invite you to ignite your imagination and showcase your favourite aspects of the Dungeons & Dragons game using LEGO bricks, elements and pieces!

You could create your ultimate builds, based on your favourite storylines, monsters, characters, heroes and locations.

We’re talking:

• Detailed Display Model of your Favourite Character or Monster;
  • Functional Display Models for Players / Dungeon Masters;
  • Ultimate Build with customisable elements; all rooted in the D&D World
A panel of judges (the “Judges”) consisting of members from the LEGO IDEAS team, and the Wizards of the Coast team, will choose designs from the pool of submissions for the Fan Vote.

$250! Does come with 12 more figures.

82652_21337_Box1_V29_DxOVP.jpg

LEGO has double points going on right now, plus some more sets on sale. The Lunar New Year sets are 20% off, $64 and $96. Optimus Prime is $144. There are others but those are the main ones.

You still get the castaway GWP at $120. Plus in VIP rewards there are LEGO pieces! For 500 points there is a DOTS things but also a very cute parrot. I bought the Lunar Ice Skating rink, roses, sunflowers and then the GWP and the parrot plus double points. There will be a Halloween GWP starting the 14th. Three in one Creator set, main model is a witch.

GWP starting the 14th with $100 purchase. 
It's in spoiler because the picture is very wide.
Can only build 1 at a time.

82668_combined.jpg

LEGO has double points going on right now, plus some more sets on sale. The Lunar New Year sets are 20% off, $64 and $96. Optimus Prime is $144. There are others but those are the main ones.

You still get the castaway GWP at $120. Plus in VIP rewards there are LEGO pieces! For 500 points there is a DOTS things but also a very cute parrot. I bought the Lunar Ice Skating rink, roses, sunflowers and then the GWP and the parrot plus double points. There will be a Halloween GWP starting the 14th. Three in one Creator set, main model is a witch.
Thanks for posting the Optimus sale...$5 cheaper than Target when I bought it(returning), plus I got to use $30 in rewards, plus freebies, plus another $10 in rewards coming back.

amazon's prime early access sale has had some LEGO sets - yesterday there was a large jurassic park set that's not listed anymore; today there's the iron man gauntlet for 30% off .. monkie kid spider queen's arachnoid base also 30% off .. some dots sets and one vidiyo set .. looks like sets will be changing up during the sale so might want to keep a lookout. https://www.amazon.com/deal/8b8b3f5e/

amazon's prime early access sale has had some LEGO sets - yesterday there was a large jurassic park set that's not listed anymore; today there's the iron man gauntlet for 30% off .. monkie kid spider queen's arachnoid base also 30% off .. some dots sets and one vidiyo set .. looks like sets will be changing up during the sale so might want to keep a lookout. https://www.amazon.com/deal/8b8b3f5e/
Misssed out on the Monkie kid waterfall set, would have liked another

Pics of the new Hulkbuster released, rumored price is $550
Insane price and it doesn’t look all that great. I really wish LEGO wasn’t so lazy with head / helmet sculpts. Maybe it has something to do with the whole LEGO vs action figure licensing agreements, but the hulkbuster head always looks the same and lacks detail. Same criticism of the recent venom and Spider-Man figure releases.

Wallet is safe … but still hoping the light house sees a Black Friday discount (unrealistic I know … but waiting until then to bite).

Insane price and it doesn’t look all that great. I really wish LEGO wasn’t so lazy with head / helmet sculpts. Maybe it has something to do with the whole LEGO vs action figure licensing agreements, but the hulkbuster head always looks the same and lacks detail. Same criticism of the recent venom and Spider-Man figure releases.

Wallet is safe … but still hoping the light house sees a Black Friday discount (unrealistic I know … but waiting until then to bite).
On a $25 Venom and Spider Man I don't mind the 'meh' heads, on a $550 mess of a set LEGO should have done better.

The Disney Train was on sale it's first Black Friday so you never know. At 30% off I might buy the lighthouse, anything less than that the set is still way too much.

Supposedly target is honoring cancelled orders, I think they were in stock not to long ago.
And how would that work?
I'm calling BS on the whole thing. My order, which I'm pretty sure I did give the okay for the 15th delay, just happened to get canceled right before they came in stock for $50 more. Nothing sketchy about that.

Zavvi has the Sanctum Sanctorum for $210. Still $20 more than my Target canceled order.
Can’t recommend Zavvi, ordered Hogwarts in late August and it got lost. I’ve been trying to get a refund for two weeks now, after being told several times that it was on its way and could take up to 30 days. Finally flagged the purchase with my credit card and still waiting for a refund. So yeah … I know Zavvi is well known and has good deals, but I’ve found them to be lacking.

Can’t recommend Zavvi, ordered Hogwarts in late August and it got lost. I’ve been trying to get a refund for two weeks now, after being told several times that it was on its way and could take up to 30 days. Finally flagged the purchase with my credit card and still waiting for a refund. So yeah … I know Zavvi is well known and has good deals, but I’ve found them to be lacking.
Just the opposite here. Zavvi stuff coming from England has been on time and in good shape unlike Lego.com for me. I once got a batman statue for my son and the foot was cracked. They were out of stock, so they gave me a full refund and let me keep the statue. $5 super glue fixed it! Lost packages suck all the way around. I shipped a set out to Cali through Ebay and it sat on a shelf somewhere for 30 days before my lost package case worker found it...still no idea why it wasn't delivered initially.

And how would that work?
I'm calling BS on the whole thing. My order, which I'm pretty sure I did give the okay for the 15th delay, just happened to get canceled right before they came in stock for $50 more. Nothing sketchy about that.
People on Reddit were saying they had success after ordering again and chatting with CSR.

People on Reddit were saying they had success after ordering again and chatting with CSR.
Interesting. Maybe I'll try later but I'm never that lucky. :lol: It's also already on sale. I'm kind of greedy and think maybe it will go less than $200. Did anyone here get theirs from Target for $200?

Sounds like you also have a shitty credit card.

And here is the Hulkbuster if anyone cares and is too lazy too look. It's really a $300 set.

LEGO-76210-Hulkbuster-Leak-01.jpg

Did anyone here get theirs from Target for $200?

]
I did. I know I was really early ordering it. Really shitty Target isn’t honoring it for others. I’m currently on a “your order is delayed” chain of a approvals for the small Batman Tumbler at 30% off and I’m not sure I feel like the hassle.

I did. I know I was really early ordering it. Really shitty Target isn’t honoring it for others. I’m currently on a “your order is delayed” chain of a approvals for the small Batman Tumbler at 30% off and I’m not sure I feel like the hassle.
What pisses me off is I ordered it July 31st, or before the price hike anyways, then clicked 'approve' every 1-2 weeks for over two months and RIGHT before they got it in stock they claimed I didn't approve it and just cancel it. No second email, no nothing. That's fucking BS.

I wouldn't bother with it at $12 off on the Tumbler.

What's interesting is the last couple years Christmas sets never stayed in stock. There are double points and at least one GWP with the new Winter Main Street and it's still in stock. Maybe normal people also are sick of the insane prices and a lacking in quality control.

What pisses me off is I ordered it July 31st, or before the price hike anyways, then clicked 'approve' every 1-2 weeks for over two months and RIGHT before they got it in stock they claimed I didn't approve it and just cancel it. No second email, no nothing. That's fucking BS.

I wouldn't bother with it at $12 off on the Tumbler.

What's interesting is the last couple years Christmas sets never stayed in stock. There are double points and at least one GWP with the new Winter Main Street and it's still in stock. Maybe normal people also are sick of the insane prices and a lacking in quality control.
I went to the Lego store on Friday and they are severely overstocked, not even the razorcrest has gone OOS. I don't think a single set since the price hike has gone OOS at LEGO.

bread's done
Back