LEGO Deals 3

I found a $20 Friends truck to ship to Kohl's using the $15 Kohls Cash it came to $5.30 and will arrive at the store actually near me. 

So don't forget to use your Kohls cash that expires at midnight.

If anyone sees the Ninjago Gardens for like $260ish tag me. It's the last really big set I currently want and I'm pissed I was super poor and missed out on the first two.

I have no idea how this deal is still live but I finally pulled the trigger on this set. That price is just too good to pass up.
Same here. The original msrp was $300 but when Lego increased it to $350 it fell off my radar. At $263 it was just too good to pass up….especially with all the mini figs it comes with.

In an interesting development the Eiffel Tower set will be $630 and NOT the $680 Lego had listed last week.

So it seems that the price increases are going so well that they had to reverse it with.

Black Friday Deals.

Target's is going on right now.
Kohl's 30% off sale is a joke. It's 120 sets at 5% off and 3 sets are 30% off.
Walmart starts tomorrow, paid (no free trials) Walmart+ costumers get 50% off starting at noon. Everyone else is 7pm Eastern. It includes the JW boat with dinosaur on it and the nice Hogwarts Express for $40 each.
Amazon is price matching Target's deals.
Macy's has a bunch of sets for 20% off and Rakuten is at 10% casgback.

The Star Wars advent also is that price. Was able to found both this morning in store
No! I missed out on that. The Friends one is the best but I wanted the Darth Vador in a tank top and the ugly sweaters from Marvel and Star Wars. And it's OOS at Amazon too.

You sure? Not even for the cheap weiners?

attachicon.gif
weiner.jpg
I like my weiners to be a little more crispy but I do like the cheapness.

From Brickset...

While many of the current promotions will return on Friday, 5007428 Dragon Adventure Ride is expected to depart tonight.

The second of these Bricktober sets, 5007427 Pirate Adventure Ride, will then be available from the 25th of November, again costing 2400 VIP points like the dragon ride.
I redeemed for the dragon, but only have enough for one more of these. Probably save it for the spaceship.

Lego's Cyber Monday VIP promo is a drawstring brick bag with $200 purchase.

In-store promo is the skiing Santa polybag with $40 purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
and u get a large soda with free refills. cant get any better than that. their dogs are good too. theres a relish, ketchup, mustard, onion station. fan-freaking-tastic for a buck fiddy.
They took away the onion stations when COVID happened. They barely put back a second condiments stand here.

Lego's Cyber Monday VIP promo is a drawstring brick bag with $200 purchase.
Ew.

Amazon now has the Harry Potter Advent for the ~$29 price tag too.

The worst selling set at Target.com, that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars or isn't released yet, is the Queer Eye set that's 30% off. :lol:

And if you spend $200 on Cyber Monday you get this from LEGO...
5007488-1.jpg

The worst selling set at Target.com, that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars or isn't released yet, is the Queer Eye set that's 30% off. :lol:

And if you spend $200 on Cyber Monday you get this from LEGO...
I believe it, considering how long it's been 40% off on Lego.com. Irony is it's one of the better values on the site as far as parts/figs. I've bought it a couple times to meet thresholds simply because I've run out of exclusives that I'm willing to pay full price for.

I have no interest in the bag but design reminds me of the Game of Thrones' House of Black and White

I believe it, considering how long it's been 40% off on Lego.com. Irony is it's one of the better values on the site as far as parts/figs. I've bought it a couple times to meet thresholds simply because I've run out of exclusives that I'm willing to pay full price for.

I have no interest in the bag but design reminds me of the Game of Thrones' House of Black and White
It has an interesting history of why it was made. AKA the designer was a fan and bullied LEGO into making it. I almost bought another over the weekend for the cookie cutter and double points. I think I'll buy 1-2 more of them when the Funky GWP parts pack comes back next month. It has all those awesome torsos, printed rugs, stoves and mason brick pieces. The build is horrible but the parts are amazing.

Amazon is price marching the Walmart+ deals, Hogwarts Express is $40 for 800 pieces. The price is hidden, click on 'All buying options'. The Spider-Cave is $40. And the Imperial Shuttle is $40. Sadly the JW Dino Boat is not.

But think about LEGO the last few years. LEGO would sell out within minutes at 25% off. We now have 40-50% off sets and still in stock. Smart move on the price gouging on LEGO's part. :lol:

Dude, don't post cheap train deals...I don't need any more trains...but I do...but I don't.
You know you need it. Train deals are the good stuff. Half off train deals are the best.

While looking at the Target best sellers, the new cargo train was sadly at the bottom too. The $10 sets and the botanic sets are the best sellers.

My Daily Bugle arrived. I had some buyers remorse the last couple days after ordering because it’s easily the most I’ve ever spent on a single set but as soon as cracked that tape open and took a look in the box I just got the biggest smile on my face. What an absolutely great set.

Those are really mostly lame for $5. However I don't know why these didn't come out for the 90th, classic space, castle, fantasy castle. The dinosaur needs to have something, like a baby dino. I'm glad the big dress piece is back.

bread's done
Back