LEGO Deals 3

I couldn’t resist more Muppets

When I read that the vote isn’t final but influences the final decision, I didn’t bother to figure out how to vote. The set getting all the comments is fine, but just feels like more of the same as far as Ideas submissions. The other selections don’t really boil my potatoes either, though.
I fully agree. I love castles but none of those screamed DnD to me.

I'm debating getting more series 23. I really love the holiday ones.

EDIT: Look at what LEGO did with the foosball table. They didn't even bother to build the set to see if it was doable in LEGO, it won. So really the contests are pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumour is that next year we are getting a Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary wave of sets. Including a $120 visitor center T-Rex scene. The one time they should make an expensive set.

Rumour is that next year we are getting a Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary wave of sets. Including a $120 visitor center T-Rex scene. The one time they should make an expensive set.
$500 lotr set but that one has been flying for a minute

LEGO Bugatti $296

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Technic-Building-Engineering-Collectible/dp/B07C8L9CRJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=7UJ7L7OUQHAZ&keywords=lego+bugatti&qid=1669738268&sprefix=lego+bug%2Caps%2C220&sr=8-3&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.08f69ac3-fd3d-4b88-bca2-8997e41410bb

Amazon has some of the Vidiyo boxes for $6.50 to $8.50, including the awesome dragon. The $30 sets are $13, one sold out.

Walmart has some of the $40 Black Friday sets back in stock. JW Dinoboat, Spiderman cave and SW Imperial Shuttle. Shuttle has 20% cashback through Honey.

Walmart and Amazon both have Winnie the Pooh for $80. First time it's been on sale, retires next year most likely.

I just hope they’re not complete sticker-fests like the T-Rex attack vignette was. Seeing the massive sticker sheet for that set killed all of my interest in it.

If you spend $200 you can get the funky polybag, small Christmas train poly, the Santa shop and the fleece blanket as GWPs at Lego.com. Lots of exclusives are backordered, but I’m tapped out from other deals.

Also I noticed Walmart brought back the 20% rollback on a bunch of recent sets. I noticed Jurassic World, Ninjago and some Marvel. Brings the dinosaur prices back to where they should’ve been. Nature is healing.

Don't forget to include something in stock when buying backordered things. This way you actually get the GWP.

I find it interesting that Lego lowered the purchase requirement from $170 to $150 for the Santa Barn. Maybe they realized they over did it.

The Marvel sets are a whole lotta meh. Quinjet is the best looking of the bunch but that’s not saying much
This is pretty much 80-90% of the LEGO sets the last couple years. NinjaGo... fine but meh. Marvel fine but meh. DC.... oh LEGO doesn't make those anymore. :lol:

Friends makes the best sub 100$ sets, and even the Main Street is fantastic.

Don't forget to include something in stock when buying backordered things. This way you actually get the GWP.

I find it interesting that Lego lowered the purchase requirement from $170 to $150 for the Santa Barn. Maybe they realized they over did it.
You'll get it. I've never not gotten my GWP even on stuff that disappeared fast, even when it shipped out months later.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

31143_alt1.jpg

41732_alt1.jpg

80043_alt1.jpg

80044_alt2.jpg

NO CORN!!!!
41729_alt1.jpg

31133_alt1.jpg

Unknown if the rabbit has a butthole.

That downtown flower shop friends set is great.
Friends keeps impressing. Love the dachshund with a wheelchair.

The Monkie Kid sets really outshining Ninjago. And there's a $10 City set with 2 otters. Another set has a German shepherd puppy.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Friends keeps impressing. Love the dachshund with a wheelchair.

The Monkie Kid sets really outshining Ninjago. And there's a $10 City set with 2 otters. Another set has a German shepherd puppy.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
I love all the $10 sets. Like you said the otter set, the torso of the person in the set is nice too. The 150 piece NinjaGo plane. A 4+ City set (prints not stickers) with a cat, dog and two doctors, a small tractor in a scale that I'm looking for. So there is stuff I want and get some new sets and pieces but nothing insanely expensive that I want right away. I'm hoping all the other $150ish Monkey Kid sets go on sale at Amazon.

I have one huge complaint with the Friends Flower Shop and Unity Street. The stairs in the middle lead to no where! That's really poor design / planning.

The modular next year is supposed to be a pizza place and jazz club. That should be shown next week.

It’s ridiculous but it’s been bugging me … the LEGO Christmas commercial … that giraffe hasn’t been released yet has it? I thought it might be the Duplo giraffes, but it’s definitely not and I don’t think there’s been a giraffe in the City sets thus far, right?

Nevermind … it’s a Friends set that doesn’t seem to come up in any searches 😆

Weird question for everyone. Has anyone been missing the stickers? I built the little Batman and Catwoman motorcycle set and I can't find the stickers. The sticker sheet is really small so I feel it's a waste if LEGO sends out another set of just three tiny stickers.

Walmart and Amazon have the white baseplate for $6.24 if anyone needs them for winter displays. The big grey one is $9 with a $1.80 coupon, so $7.20 each, limit of three at Amazon.

Amazon has a few $10 sets for $6.40 again with coupons. Like the Stunt Plane and Police Car. The Black Panther mech is only $5.40. No limit.

“Well, you see it was just like any other day when suddenly Rhino started throwing eggs at me. Then I noticed out of nowhere my dead ex-girlfriend showed up with my powers! So I jumped in my RV and showed Rhino who’s boss.”

Good news: The Piñata is $10 for 200 pieces.

Bad News: Speed Champs car went up to $25! Match the disgusting Europe price.

My favorite thing about the Foosball is it shows just how horribly run Lego is. They design the set and gets approved without ever building it in real life. My favorite is the set price is set before it's designed so Lego talked about canceling the set but never talked about just changing the price. It really makes no sense.

You could, quite literally buy a real foosball table for less than the mini, lego version. That’s the truly ridiculous part. Are there any other instances of Lego creating a set of a real life item, that costs more than the item itself? Chess set or the flower sets I guess?

You could, quite literally buy a real foosball table for less than the mini, lego version. That’s the truly ridiculous part. Are there any other instances of Lego creating a set of a real life item, that costs more than the item itself? Chess set or the flower sets I guess?
That's not uncommon at all for modern Lego
Chess. Flowers. Typewriter. World map. ATARI. NES. Globe. Hell the Switch is $300, with downloadable game while the NES is $270 now.

Once Lego started doing so many sculptures that weren’t buildings or cars, it was inevitable.

Foosball table just seems not good as a plaything or a display piece. And even with all the minifigs I don’t have an interest in paying that much for the parts.

Once Lego started doing so many sculptures that weren’t buildings or cars, it was inevitable.

Foosball table just seems not good as a plaything or a display piece. And even with all the minifigs I don’t have an interest in paying that much for the parts.
As soon as they realized there were issues with it not being strong enough LEGO should have canceled the set or completely rethought the set. However for some stupid reason LEGO was dead set to a $250 price point. The current CEO (Or whatever he's called) is an idiot. 'Only the best is good enough' was replaced with 'Ehh.... good enough'.

Lego is making Bricklink Ideas where it is exactly like regular Ideas but five sets will be made through crowd funding.

The rumour was the jazz club would be on top of the pizza shop so that's much better. However it feels weird. Looks like a movie theater, the sign is terrible. I do love pale yellow so that looks nice. The club is very smooth. Above the windows must be a new piece. A 1x2 rounded off with a stud in the middle.

Jazz club hosting a music show seems odd, not that I’m familiar with either. I’m interested in seeing the interiors but I’m kinda meh. Promobricks saying Lego up to their old bs of having a GWP tie-in that won’t be available when modular released.

Jazz club hosting a music show seems odd, not that I’m familiar with either. I’m interested in seeing the interiors but I’m kinda meh. Promobricks saying Lego up to their old bs of having a GWP tie-in that won’t be available when modular released.
We have known that for months. The rumour is the February GWP is a pizza van. I'm fine with LEGO doing that if the set would still be in stock by then, we know it won't.

I just went to Eurobricks to see the response. Half of them are acting like attacking the design of the set is attacking the designER of the set. The other half had some insane conspiracy theories last week still think the set is fake. If anyone here is a therapist go over there, you will be set for life.

We have known that for months.
I'm not as dialed in as you. All I've read for the past few months were people arguing whether 12/10 meant Dec. 10 or Oct. 12. Oh, and that Greek rumor that seriously suggested it would be a strip club.

I'm not as dialed in as you. All I've read for the past few months were people arguing whether 12/10 meant Dec. 10 or Oct. 12. Oh, and that Greek rumor that seriously suggested it would be a strip club.
I thought I said it here. I try to keep it up to date in here.

There was some great fun on Saturday when all the 10 year olds went online claiming that the set would be revealed on Saturday December 10 in Singapore. Even thought 12-10 is October 10th there and in Denmark because 'jazz' is American. Then it turned out LEGO wasn't at the Singapore show and everyone started claiming the theme was canceled. I thought video game people were nuts 20 years ago, but damn LEGO has them beat. Those same people think the picture is fake because it looks like an MOC. It looks nothing like and MOC I have ever seen.

bread's done
Back