LEGO Deals 3

20220115_083156.jpg

20220115_083149.jpg
20220115_083113.jpg

These are the sets I'm probably going to get rid of.  95% of them are still sealed.  I still might keep a few, but if you guys are interested, I can come up with pricing.  For reference I'm thinking somewhere less than bricklink prices?

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the sets I'm probably going to get rid of. 95% of them are still sealed. I still might keep a few, but if you guys are interested, I can come up with pricing. For reference I'm thinking somewhere less than bricklink prices?
I might be interested in the Winter Village sets.

A list would be great but don’t like overpaying too much.

12 up sets at opening at the LEGO store, line has at least 150 people. Lol

New sets are on Amazon and Best Buy.

Why? I don't get it. It's a normal set that will be $12 cheaper in a couple months.
Also 12? :lol:
Lol, I don’t know, I was there for the lost ark set. The Indy sets were pretty limited too, ended up getting the new defender too with a few queer eye sets.

There is also a Spring one that's no where to be found.
Just the fact it comes with a lamb makes it more desirable GWP than the house at $250 (for me at least).

You most likely already saw, but since you expressed interest in the past for Olivia’s Space Academy, it’s 20% off at Target + $10 gift card.

Just the fact it comes with a lamb makes it more desirable GWP than the house at $250 (for me at least).

You most likely already saw, but since you expressed interest in the past for Olivia’s Space Academy, it’s 20% off at Target + $10 gift card.
I didn't notice that, but got the set for Christmas and haven't built it yet. I almost bought a second one off eBay for $35 as I really like space port sets.

It's pretty unlikely it'll be lower before it's gone.

Edit: Not that it matters. It's no longer on sale.

I love Bowser but I don't think there is a realistic price where I'd buy it. 2800 pieces and no idea where they are.

New Star Wars set, May 1st release. 100 Euro, so anywhere from $100 to $130USD.

lego-75348-leak-01.jpg

The Spring VIP thing is out when you spend $50. Has a lamb, rabbit, two different bikes. Plus if you spend $70 you still get the cute Easter Basket. Bother are better than the $250 house. Sadly the Queer Eye set is sold out. Great way to get the freebies.

EDIT - The small Disney Castle is finally in stock. Honey had some cashback on it and some other sets so I got an order with the VIP bag and the Easter Basket. (Won't come in until after Easter.)

Almost feels like it with everything they come out with.
It said 2500 pieces so I’m guessing no more than $300.
Black Panther has 2900 pieces and costs $350 and has no minifigures.

And if anyone wants it Honey now gives you $20 cashback. So it's basicly $190 and gets you two GWP. Three if you spend $40.01 more.

LEGO-Disney-43215-Magical-Treehouse-2.jpeg

1,000+ pieces. June 1st. 13 minidolls! $150 is the guess price (so this is probably $170). I think a $170 castle is still rumoured for August.

1949 pieces and $240. That Fort will probably be $400. :lol: But can we talk about how awful these renders are? Like this looks like an April Fools Day mock up.

93382_75355_Box3_v29.jpg

LEGO-Disney-43215-Magical-Treehouse-2.jpeg

1,000+ pieces. June 1st. 13 minidolls! $150 is the guess price (so this is probably $170). I think a $170 castle is still rumoured for August.
The left side is typical of a ~$40 set, and the right side is typical of a $60-80 set. So I'd be surprised if it's even as expensive as $150. My guess would be $130.

The left side is typical of a ~$40 set, and the right side is typical of a $60-80 set. So I'd be surprised if it's even as expensive as $150. My guess would be $130.
Want to make a bet? It will be $150-$170. I promise you it will not be $130 with 13 minidolls.

Amazon has two Stuntz bikes for $5.11 when you clip the coupons. They are 60356 and 60358, the bear and the neon yellow one. Fun figures and cute bikes for the cost of one 'ehh' series 24 minifigure. ;)

I know someone wants info on the new Disney Castle. It's $400, set 43222 and is called..... Disney Castle. It's pretty much a remake of the last one with different figures and more up to date building ways. Prince Charming and Cinderella are supposedly included along with a ton of others. (Supposedly.)

My favorite rumour is a new Hogwarts Express, 1074 pieces, 8 figures and $130. Why would people even waste their time with the $500 mess?

I like three rewards on lego.com and have enough points for all three. I know the LEGO rewards require a purchase to redeem as the terms say "You will receive a promotional code for this item. This code is redeemable on your next purchase at LEGO.com. Code valid for 60 days."

Does anyone know if you can redeem multiple codes on one order?

Also the code is good until they run out. I picked up a 500 point polybag, waited three weeks to make an order. Polybag was removed. Sent an email and they ended up giving me 2500 points back for my "troubles". I rather the points but it's just weird how Lego is run.

Also there was a new VIP hat, like a fishing style.

I made a pick a brick order Feb 2, was billed March 3 and I received it April 7. Easy peasy.

The spring VIP pack was extended until June 3.

I like tacking on 500 point polybags to orders but I try to use them ASAP. Had a keychain code fail after 2 weeks. Pretty scuffed system

On the opposite spectrum, I forgot to use my World of Wonders code, but thankfully I was still able to get it more than 60 days after I got the code.

I made a pick a brick order Feb 2, was billed March 3 and I received it April 7. Easy peasy.
The spring VIP pack was extended until June 3.
I like tacking on 500 point polybags to orders but I try to use them ASAP. Had a keychain code fail after 2 weeks. Pretty scuffed system
I made a pick a brick order the beginning of January. Was charged then and still haven't gotten it. Easy peasy.

$50 (Nice to have an Ideas set less than $99.99)

688 pieces. Comes out the beginning of May.
LEGO-Ideas-Tales-of-the-Space-Age-21340.jpg

I know someone wants info on the new Disney Castle. It's $400, set 43222 and is called..... Disney Castle. It's pretty much a remake of the last one with different figures and more up to date building ways. Prince Charming and Cinderella are supposedly included along with a ton of others. (Supposedly.)

My favorite rumour is a new Hogwarts Express, 1074 pieces, 8 figures and $130. Why would people even waste their time with the $500 mess?
Yeah I’m the one that has been wanting info on a new Disney castle, another Cinderella Magic Kingdom version? Ugh. They need to make the Sleeping Beauty, Disneyland version but I’m a sucker so depending on what it looks like I’ll prob bite.
The $170 Disney set is Ariel’s palace from the new live action movie, bleh
Also a rumored mini set, like the mini castle and haunted mansion, is palace of agrabah from Aladdin. Bleh to this as well. I like Aladdin but there are so many other iconic buildings to draw from.

Also a rumored mini set, like the mini castle and haunted mansion, is palace of agrabah from Aladdin. Bleh to this as well. I like Aladdin but there are so many other iconic buildings to draw from.
Aladdin is probably my favorite Disney movie growing up and even I don't really care about the little sets. Even though I finally got the mini Castle this week.

Thanks for the info on codes.

The mini Haunted House doesn't make me think Disney, but the mini Castle isn't half bad.

Honestly, how is it they haven’t made a mini-Epcot dome yet? That easily has to be the most iconic park building other than the castles.

Yeah I’m the one that has been wanting info on a new Disney castle, another Cinderella Magic Kingdom version? Ugh. They need to make the Sleeping Beauty, Disneyland version but I’m a sucker so depending on what it looks like I’ll prob bite.
The $170 Disney set is Ariel’s palace from the new live action movie, bleh
I bring to you Ariel's Palace which looks like a mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC3oRas4Uro&ab_channel=BrickClicker

Wow, it’s amazing when you can look at a set like that and already have the foresight to see it’s going to be a poor seller. It’s Black Panther bust levels of fail all over again.

It’s truly astounding to me Lego can be so savvy with marketing and strategy in some ways and then show they’re absolutely clueless with other releases. Coming out with a Little Mermaid set in the 18+ line wouldn’t be the end of the world, it could sell, but to base it on the live action movie is just baffling. And then, on top of that, it’s just a weird looking set.

I hate to be so negative but I’m just baffled, well and truly confused how that set got green lit.

I hate to be so negative but I’m just baffled, well and truly confused how that set got green lit.
That's the beauty of the Foosball table mess, we got an inside look at how sets are made and it makes no fucking sense. Like the Foosball Table being canceled would have been easier than just lowering the price point of the set.

The set looks like a decent value of stuff for $170 but as a YouTube comment said, why not include the classic version of Ariel too? That simple thing can please so many fans.

Saw a post on Facebook that someone found Ariel’s palace at target today but it was register locked - that person should be thankful
I agree with others, this is gonna be discounted like the Black Panther bust within months

bread's done
Back