LEGO Deals 3

I think you're gonna win that one. Four of the past 10 IL governors were incarcerated, and the current gov, Pritzker, has a funny toilet scandal under investigation!
The former NY governor murdered a bunch of elderly people during COVID. The new one cut $800 million from welfare programs to give to the five billion dollar Buffalo Bills to build a stadium. The former Rochester mayor was selling guns and drugs from her house, got a slap on the wrist and a job promotion. The lawmakers gave themselves a 90% raise in the last five years. Up to $140,000 a year. A year to them is at most 60 days. Good thing the scum in Washington cut food stamps to anyone under 60 who doesn't work 20 hours a week.

That's what makes NY special, their evil gets away with it because of wall street money and the press cover things up.

And NY didn't have chicken fingers at Chinese restaurants. That's the worst thing of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to LEGO.

The Pirate slide has been changed from ending tomorrow to ending the 18th.

Sadly it looks like the Spring VIP bag is no longer in stock. I wanted to get a few more of those because of the bikes and baby animals. Just haven't had time to do Pick a Brick. The summer VIP bag looks terrible with skis and a Santa hat.

Walmart the other day had the boy band set for $54, retail price at $300. Not sure if any of them shipped. 

Last night Woot had some insane deals according to SlickDeals. The $200 Landspeeder was $100. The Black Panther $350 was $88. The $450 Technic Ferrari was $180. I bring it up only because it might be worth a shot to look at eBay in about a week as it might lower the prices of the sets. Also shows that LEGO greed has reached a ceiling. The upcoming Batcave was going to be $450, but LEGO lowered it to $400 which is a huge deal because of the stupid ass way LEGO does things.

They have them but I have yet to see a search function on mobile.
The website is garbage on mobile of computer.

Does Woot normally have Lego deals? I never think to check there
It's not worth it because the deals normally sell out quicker than Lightning Deals.

Plus if I knew I'd buy what I wanted and then tell everyone here.

Walmart the other day had the boy band set for $54, retail price at $300. Not sure if any of them shipped.

Last night Woot had some insane deals according to SlickDeals. The $200 Landspeeder was $100. The Black Panther $350 was $88. The $450 Technic Ferrari was $180. I bring it up only because it might be worth a shot to look at eBay in about a week as it might lower the prices of the sets. Also shows that LEGO greed has reached a ceiling. The upcoming Batcave was going to be $450, but LEGO lowered it to $400 which is a huge deal because of the stupid ass way LEGO does things.
gosh... i wish u posted here. wouldve gotten that landspeeder. *hands on hips.gif

I would have posted here if Woot had more than 5 for sale. I didn't know about the sale until a day later. I only bring it up because eBay prices might be lower for the next few weeks.

Skiizim, The Hong Kong LEGO seller (Uniteddepot?) was fine. However the Disney set was $80 and $160 a box (two sets.) Now it's like $190 for a set and like $300+ for a box. No idea what's going on.

It shipped … box was beat to hell, but it arrived for $54.
Lucky. I really want the figures. One of them look JUST like a guy I went on a date with in the fall and another looks JUST like like a former friend.

Someone said it was a price.mistake because it was the first day Walmart was carrying the set.

Walmart has started some Lego clearance.  Most stuff is just at the 30% off stage which to me equates to regular retail.  Sets I remember were all the Wakanda sets, Buzz's spaceship, couple of HP sets, some City and Friends...check out your local stores.

Walmart has started some Lego clearance. Most stuff is just at the 30% off stage which to me equates to regular retail. Sets I remember were all the Wakanda sets, Buzz's spaceship, couple of HP sets, some City and Friends...check out your local stores.
Saw the Quidditch polybag for $3 and Dr. Strange for $3.50.

Some of the better deals I've found are 30% off Walmart's less-than-retail price (such as Goat Boat for $33.50, Harry Potter trunk for $36, T. Rex set for $56). Of course those Walmart prices are what the sets should've been (T. Rex was one of the price hikes from $80 to $100).

Nothing crazy yet but this is the first clearance in awhile that things haven't vanished quickly around me.

I’ve seen some Walmart clearance here and there but nothing worth grabbing really.

Sanderson house revealed today, comes out July 4. 2316 pieces, $229

$215

do50y5tznz5b1.jpg

I like it but I was spoiled by the Ideas Bay of whatever set. Probably pick it up when it's on sale sometime.

It's not on a baseplate because it's modular. Love it! Looks great in case you have a narrow shelf.

Much better than the Ideas Witches set.

Pics of the new Disney (Cinderella) castle have leaked, just the back side, with the minifigs. You can also see the “new” fireworks. So far nothing indicating this was a necessary upgrade over the last version. But I’m a Lego Disney whore so I’ll prob get it at some point, no rush though

Pics of the front of the “new” Disney castle have leaked - not much of an upgrade. Does look a little sleeker but not by much, different coloring as we knew but not something that stood for a new set six years after the original
Jul 1 release date, $399.99, 4837 pcs

If you need a laugh Brickset has a review of the $160 'the enchanted treehouse' Disney Princess set. The set someone here thought would be $100. Well Brickset calls it 'reasonably priced'. :lol:

They got the set for free, that would be very reasonably priced. 

If you need a laugh Brickset has a review of the $160 'the enchanted treehouse' Disney Princess set. The set someone here thought would be $100. Well Brickset calls it 'reasonably priced'. :lol:
No one here thought that? And it's been out for 2.5 weeks and there's 0 user reviews anywhere.

No one here thought that? And it's been out for 2.5 weeks and there's 0 user reviews anywhere.
When it was first leaked me and someone here had a talk about it. The rumour price was 150. Someone here, rightfully, said it looks like a $100 set. I pointed out all the minidolls, even still $130 max.

Brickset is the first review, and they called it reasonably priced shen provided a free copy. :lol:

And people are like 'inflation'. I built a set yesterday,the windshield of the cockpit of a helicopter is warped. Two billions in profit every year. Worst quality ever and insane prices and Lego sites still go 'reasonably priced'.

There is a new VIP survey, it gives you 50 points. It asks what you like in a gift with purchase. One of the questions is if you like bricks or stupid useless junk like a $20 frisbee. So go fill it out, takes 5-10 minutes. Or 30 seconds if you just want the points.

Brickset has a review up for the new fort. Set looks good as we thought, the white printing on the blue torsos is terrible. The original torso I found in my sandbox 30 years ago looks better.

bread's done
Back