LEGO Deals 3

New Walmart Combo set. AT-ST and a Hoth battlepack, $45.

I do love Hoth....

The Orient Express might be delayed. It was supposed to be shown Wednesday. If not, it's been delayed to December or 2024. 

2024 Modular will be up for preorder supposedly in about 3-4 weeks.

A $525, 5000+ Avengers Tower set will be reveled November 14, come out Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
LEGO-Animal-Crossing.jpg

No pears or peaches.

It never ceases to amaze me how I’ll hear a LEGO rumor and think, there’s no way, that’s so odd, only to be proven wrong 2 months later…

My kids’ll be thrilled about this, myself? I still need that Zelda and Metroid Lego…

It never ceases to amaze me how I’ll hear a LEGO rumor and think, there’s no way, that’s so odd, only to be proven wrong 2 months later…

My kids’ll be thrilled about this, myself? I still need that Zelda and Metroid Lego…
Animal Crossing New Horizons is the second best selling Switch game, behind the included with consoles, Mario Kart.

While I do like the Animal Crossing minifigs, I probably won't buy more than one or two sets for my kids. The youngest is getting into the Switch game but that's it.

Thanks for the heads up...I've been waiting for that set to drop but it left most stores without going on clearance.

Tumbler is at a really good price too.

LEGO has some sets on sale, including the darn money tree I just bought. You also get pirate GWP at $100, Halloween VIP bag at $50 and double points.

Honey has some good cash back too. The Friends Muppets Theatre is $70, plus $20 cashback. The best Monkey Kid set, Moon Cake Factory is $50 with $10 back. Retiring Bookstore has $40, $175 tiny foosball has $15 more back.

Depending on price I’ll likely get them but messy is a good descriptor. I grew up with Fabuland and these fit that vibe, although this is a good example of how IPs limit design. Not much imagination here.

I had high hopes after the figures and trees were revealed. The trees are perfect, the sets are not. The roofs aren't tall enough. They added all these awesome new window and door pieces, but Nook's Cranny couldn't have a new double door piece? Like that is incredibly important to getting it to look right. More so for the price. The sign isn't straight up, that's an extra like two pieces LEGO couldn't add? They feel unfinished and LEGO threw in some random small pieces to get the price count up.

Depending on price I’ll likely get them but messy is a good descriptor. I grew up with Fabuland and these fit that vibe, although this is a good example of how IPs limit design. Not much imagination here.
  • 77046 – Julian’s Birthday Party – $15.99 (170 pieces)
  • 77047 – Bunnie’s Outdoor Adventures – $19.99 (164 pieces)
  • 77048 – Kapp’n’s Island Boat Tour – $29.99 (233 pieces)
  • 77049 – Isabelle’s House Visit – $39.99 (389 pieces)
  • 77050 – Nook’s Cranny & Rosie’s House – $74.99 (535 pieces)

I built the Mega Bloks Pokemon set. My first Mega set in nearly 30 years. Much better quality then back then. A little more 'cheap' than LEGOs, but LEGOs quality just gets worst every year. Mega can make Mixel joint in other colors than grey. Mega can also actually use the correct amount of paint for their prints. The box also lifts up like the old Ideas sets used to. That's a nice free to it LEGO needs to do.

The new modular is a museum and 4000+ pieces.

There will be a remade 3000 pieces Castle: Medieval Market Square that will have the return of the goat piece. Yes, don't hold your breath. Temu has 8 of them for $5 right now.  :whistle2:

I know it's a meme now, but do people really like goats that much?
At this point the goats are selling for like $100+ because it's become a joke, and LEGO fans are insane. There was no reason why the goat couldn't have came back in an expensive Jurassic Park set, the Mickey Mouse steamboat set, any farm set, the $400 castle set. We have gotten fucking otters in a $10 set but no goats. But I'm sure we will get one, and only one, in a $300 set.

God.damn.it.

That’s definitely going to be a $400-500 set.

Of course I’m going to have to get that to go with Daily Bugle and Sanctum Sanctorum also.

It did the last time, I got the castle.

https://www.legomastersoffer.com/
Walmart has the Sonic Green Hill zone set on the sale page but it isn't discounted.

Lots of other sets on sale too! They’re doing another promo similar to the last time where they send you a free set.

https://www.walmart.com/shop/walmart-collector-con/lego?povid=collectorcon_facets_shopall_legogwp
Walmart has the Sonic Green Hill zone set on the sale page but it isn't discounted. That's disappointing

Purchase date has to be 10/13 or later. Briefly got my hopes up that I could use that Batmobile purchase from earlier this week
If you have no plans on buying anything else I would do it anyways, you have nothing to loose, I picked up the new tears parade set.

Avengers tower looks great but I shan't be picking it up.

I do plan on finally picking up the Disney camera set, specifically for the figure and to hit the threshold for the mini steamboat willie set. Gonna be my first purchase in a loooooong time

Avengers tower looks great but I shan't be picking it up.

I do plan on finally picking up the Disney camera set, specifically for the figure and to hit the threshold for the mini steamboat willie set. Gonna be my first purchase in a loooooong time
Weirdly right now all Honey and Walmart Cash deals have been removed from LEGO, but check it out before ordering. Honey had $15 back on the camera since it was released at LEGO.com.

We also haven't gotten confirmation of the set from LEGO. Its a GWP at Disney Store but for $150.

Steamboat Willie promo is live at shopDisney after spending $150, promo code GIFT

Not limited to just Disney, marvel and Star Wars qualified towards gift.

Fleet Farm is having a good sale. The Up House is $38 [Now - OOS], Disney mini train is $25. Batman Returns Batwing is $25. Star Wars mechs $10.40. Prices are cheaper in cart for some sets and save $10 off of $75 with a cope you get for signing up.

https://www.fleetfarm.com/brand/lego/_/N-330870884#/brand/lego/_/N-330870884+2798928908?_=1697405773511&Ns=sku.activePrice|0

Great prices but I tried last night many times and couldn’t check out, bastards won’t ship to California!

Lots of LEGO sales lately … but is anyone else noticing it’s getting harder to sell off older sets (I tend to finance my newer purchases through sales of older purchases when I can). Just feels like unless the set is super rare or in demand, the level of interest from buyers is a lot lower. Makes me hesitant to buy more new sets, even with the sale prices, given how slow it’s been on FB marketplace, etc

Lots of LEGO sales lately … but is anyone else noticing it’s getting harder to sell off older sets (I tend to finance my newer purchases through sales of older purchases when I can). Just feels like unless the set is super rare or in demand, the level of interest from buyers is a lot lower. Makes me hesitant to buy more new sets, even with the sale prices, given how slow it’s been on FB marketplace, etc
Even I'm cutting back and buying knockoffs. LEGO has reached the point where people laugh at their prices. If a $40 set is selling for $100 and it becomes half off on a sale, that's still a bad deal.

This is exactly my experience lately. Even exclusive sets, limited edition ones, hard-to-find minifigures and more are selling far slower than they once did. I still buy smaller sets that I find interesting, but I've cut back significantly on buying as an investment. They're great fun to build and collect, but infinitely harder to sell than they were just a few years ago.

Placed an order yesterday for three sets, and 51 minutes later I had a shipping email :applause:

Fleet Farm is having a good sale. The Up House is $38 [Now - OOS], Disney mini train is $25. Batman Returns Batwing is $25. Star Wars mechs $10.40. Prices are cheaper in cart for some sets and save $10 off of $75 with a cope you get for signing up.

https://www.fleetfarm.com/brand/lego/_/N-330870884#/brand/lego/_/N-330870884+2798928908?_=1697405773511&Ns=sku.activePrice|0

Placed an order yesterday for three sets, and 51 minutes later I had a shipping email :applause:
When I bought the Lunar New Year Parade set from Walmart I got it 18-20 hours later. It was amazingly fast shipping, it wasn't from the store.

bread's done
Back