LEGO Deals 3

LEGO-Seasonal-Family-Reunion-Celebration-80113.jpg

LEGO-Seasonal-Family-Reunion-Celebration-80113-2.jpg

LEGO-Monkie-Kid-Megapolis-City-80054-Preview.jpg

Damnit. I have ADD and was going to buy the $30 Fire Station from Walmart and was just thinking about how shocked I was that the sets on sale didn't sell out in the Walmart+ 3 hour window. Daydream for 11 minutes. Just sold out. There are also 4-5 $50 Technic cars for half off. Worth a look.

The Walmart LEGO GWP is extended. $50 purchase through midnight Pacific December 19, fill out the form until December 26th. You can get three per email. 

Which is good timing because the Black Friday half off sets are back in stock.

The Walmart LEGO GWP is extended. $50 purchase through midnight Pacific December 19, fill out the form until December 26th. You can get three per email.

Which is good timing because the Black Friday half off sets are back in stock.
Do you have a link for this? Bought some extra Technic cars and I like free stuff.

I love that little wizard's workshop, but I can't see myself spending 250. Yikes.
There are double points but no sales until Black Friday weekend. If you want Avenger's Tower you can get those two and the little Taxi for the low low price of $500 plus tax.

My dad has been dead 20 years but none of his cars cost most than $500. :lol:

ok gang - cleaned a storage bin this weekend and have a list of unopened polybags, 34 to be exact, for sale. 

Preference is to sell all or most in one shot. Prices are negotiable, especially if buying multiple

PM with any questions

40126  (alien) - $5

40135 (angler fish) - $10

40248 (robot) - $10

40127 (space shuttle) - $5

40242 (baby chick) - $5

40217 (werewolf) - $10

40130 (koala) - $20

30320 (gallimimus trap) - $10 (2 available)

30227 (police watercraft) - $5

30203 (mini golf) - $5

30396 (cupcake stall) - $5 (2 available)

30549 (make it yours) - $5

30356 (hot dog stand) - $15

40140 (flower cart) - $20

30528 (metalbeard) - $5

30615 (Edna Mode) - $10 (3 available)

30303 (joker bumper car) - $5 (2 available) 

5001623 (jor el) - $10

5002938 (Stormtrooper sergeant) - $15 (2 available)

5004408 (a-wing pilot) - $10

30602 (first order stormtrooper) - $10

30495 (AT-ST) - $10

30275 (TIE advanced) - $10

5002130 (Bilbo) - $20

30454 (Shang-Chi) - $5

30523 (Joker battle training) - $10

5004929 (Batman cave pod) - $10

30610 (Giant-man) - $15

Apparently Amazon has a glitch where you can get a $10 off coupon to apply twice on some sets. Saw it works for Santa's Visit (get it for $72.99) and Guardian's Ship ($59.99), but you need to purchase them separately.

EDIT: Looks like it works for Dom's Charger ($75.99), too. So possibly the sets exceeding $50 here. Or any combination of sets exceeding $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love / hate you right now. Budget is flying out the window. Bought three of the Technic pull back monster trucks for like $34 and the terrible Friends Advent and the Avatar Mech for like $42.

Most of the good stuff is gone.

Three of the five new Jurassic PARK (not World) sets are on sale including the Visitor's Center which is $40 off.  I bought all three. I'm hoping the other two go on sale at some point.

“Insider weekend” at Lego, where less than 6 hours in the zero point redemption for discounts on Blacksmith shop and Ninjago City Gardens are “sold out.” i wasn’t going to get those sets but it’s such a dumb concept.

It should have been a discount applied regardless, this whole process is dumb. I paid full price for that damn set :’(

I’m on the fence of getting the batcave, I want it but I think it will get discounted somewhere down the line.

Does anyone work at Target? Trying to figure out what sets are 40% off this year. I'm guessing the Black Panther boat. 

Does anyone work at Target? Trying to figure out what sets are 40% off this year. I'm guessing the Black Panther boat.
lol!!!

Picked up Batcave and Pac-Man in store! Ordered Dragon of the Ease Palace and Assembly Square online, 4x the promo sets. Hopefully getting the Avengers tower won’t be a pain, looking forward to that set.

lol!!!

Picked up Batcave and Pac-Man in store! Ordered Dragon of the Ease Palace and Assembly Square online, 4x the promo sets. Hopefully getting the Avengers tower won’t be a pain, looking forward to that set.
*Does the math on how much you spent*

Hello daddy.... :whistle2:

Target Black Friday sale now live. New GotG ship is $60, bird of paradise and City bank are all 40% at $60 James Bond car is $10, JP Vistors Center is $84, the HP Ministry of Magic is $42!!! $150 City Space rocket is $80!!!!! Lunar Research base is $63?!?! Tench run is $34, Yoda's swamp is $42.

AN ACTUAL SALE?! *faints.*

Target's website is crashing. :lol: You can't checkout or search.

Looks like Target is adding more sets. The Boba Fett Throne room is $50 and the Mario two flying ship set is 40% off. Those were not included at first. 

Hate the small Star Wars tanks but i need my samual Jackson army of clones.
You LEGO Star Wars fans almost make me look sane.

The sale is so good I'm almost slightly annoyed. I could have saved liked $50, which with inflation is like $125. :lol:

Thanks for this. I didn't think I was going to find a deal on the Lunar base before it retired. Also got some more Avatar for reasons I don't know.
Great set to the point I want to buy a second. I got it for $75 off ebay and thought 37% off was a good enough deal. The new version, which seems more futuristic and might have aliens, comes out in March or April.

Brickset has a review of the Avengers Tower and it's not written by Huw so it might be readable. I just wanted this picture.

101956_Avengers%2047.jpg

For reals, the lunar sets prices were legit, I was wondering what happened to them at target because they just disappeared.
All sold out now. Which is good for me because I saved $65 by not buying a second base. [I'll use that $65 now to buy the 2024 base.]

Is Target's website working for anyone on a computer? Still all kinds of messed up for me.

Bad time for a second dark age … lack of space really helps the wallet, but those Target prices were legit.
You can tell what sets people like and what prices because of all the pretty darn good deals at Target the three biggest City Space sets are the ones that sold out first.

However don't go into a dark age yet, 2024 is supposed to be VERY space heavy with futuristic City Space, Friends Space {One of the original Friends is on Mars] and Creator Space sets.

They are price matching the Target sale. I had it in my post that you liked. :lol:
Frustration free packaging vs something I know was spider wrapped in store.

Also, if it’s ok with big daddy =P

Orange space minifigure book is on sale for 21.62, I think that’s the lowest price. Edit- just checked lowest by 2 cents, hasn’t been this low in two years.

Limited-time deal: LEGO® Minifigure A Visual History New Edition: With exclusive LEGO spaceman minifigure! https://a.co/d/9ECjLsG

Frustration free packaging vs something I know was spider wrapped in store.

Also, if it’s ok with big daddy =P
It's not okay. :p

Target Circle has a bonus. Mine is make three $70 purchases by Christmas and get $20 Circle bonus. Everyone's is different though. Super annoying as I just bought $60 in games and $150 in Lego on Sunday.

I bought some orange 'Space' figures from Bricks and Pieces. You don't get the Space torso but it's a lot cheaper. You use a black orange torso, legs, helmet and tanks for like $2.50

bread's done
Back