Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the exact same on both points, except my ebay Simpsons pack arrived flat like a pancake and the box riped open from the extreme footstomping someone must have given. I was going to open it anyway, but thank god it was just legos.
The Simpsons level pack I got also was crushed. The seller shipped it in a thin poly envelope. I wasn't expecting them to use a box for $6.49 shipped but thought they would at least use a bubble mailer. I'm hoping they Scooby Doo Team Pack I ordered from a different seller is in better condition.

The 99 Cent Only store near me got a different stock in today:

Emmet Fun Pack

Golem Fun Pack

Gimli Fun Pack

Zane Fun Pack

Eris Fun Pack

Kai and Cole Team Pack

I only got the team pack because a nice guy gave me one of the ones he was about to buy.

It seems like each day these stores have new and different stock, so if you have a store near you, keep checking back.

Walking in and seeing a wall fun of Lego packs is like waking up on Christmas morning. :)

I picked up some for me and my friends, but I have others to trade along with Scoobys and Bad Cops from previous days.

The 99 Cent Only store near me got a different stock in today:
Emmet Fun Pack
Golem Fun Pack
Gimli Fun Pack
Zane Fun Pack
Eris Fun Pack
Kai and Cole Team Pack
I only got the team pack because a nice guy gave me one of the ones he was about to buy.
It seems like each day these stores have new and different stock, so if you have a store near you, keep checking back.
Walking in and seeing a wall fun of Lego packs is like waking up on Christmas morning. :)

I picked up some for me and my friends, but I have others to trade along with Scoobys and Bad Cops from previous days.
Might be interested in the Kai and Cole team pack.

I bit on the Groupon with the winter20 code. When you sign up for the Loot Crate it

seems to be an automatic subscription renewal setup. I believe I'll have to cancel my

subscription after my February crate arrives next month.

If anyone wants to hook me up with some of those dollar packs I'd really appreciate it and pay you a few bucks for your efforts! I only have a few from Xmas and I'd love some more! I don't have any level packs.

Upon reading I'm looking for portal, Simpsons (all), and Scooby. :) I can hit up ebay but I figured I'd ask with yall first if you have extras. And a little feedback on this side don't hurt.

Edit: just krusty and portal!

I bit on the Groupon with the winter20 code. When you sign up for the Loot Crate it

seems to be an automatic subscription renewal setup. I believe I'll have to cancel my

subscription after my February crate arrives next month.
it could also just be a lego dimensions tshirt or other knick knack and not necessarily a toy-to-life item

I doubt it's a shirt since it says one of five items...

Unless it means that it's just one of 5 things in the box.

I took it to mean there's a possibility of getting a random item from Lego Dimensions out of a set of 5. More details usually leak out towards the end of the deadline, which should be Feb 20th or so.

ADDITIONALLY, they start shipping out crates to subscribers before the deadline ends. If you wait until the last 48 hours, people will have posted unboxing videos on YouTube so you can see before you plunk down the cash.

I took it to mean there's a possibility of getting a random item from Lego Dimensions out of a set of 5. More details usually leak out towards the end of the deadline, which should be Feb 20th or so.

ADDITIONALLY, they start shipping out crates to subscribers before the deadline ends. If you wait until the last 48 hours, people will have posted unboxing videos on YouTube so you can see before you plunk down the cash.
Do you know when the cutoff is? There used to be a countdown timer but I don't see it anymore.

Still looking to purchase anything from the .99 store other than the Homer Simpson level pack if any one has any extras. My son just got this for Christmas and only has the starter pack and a couple of fun packs.

Thanks

I've looked at the contents of past crates, and a vast majority were nothing but junk. If they do include actual Lego Dimensions sets (and not a t-shirt, key chain, or piggy bank with the Dimensions logo on it) I doubt it will be anything higher than a Fun Pack. That said, if it's the Batman Movie Story Pack or a Supergirl/Green Arrow double pack (or even either one by itself), I sure hope I hear the news before the deadline.

I've looked at the contents of past crates, and a vast majority were nothing but junk. If they do include actual Lego Dimensions sets (and not a t-shirt, key chain, or piggy bank with the Dimensions logo on it) I doubt it will be anything higher than a Fun Pack. That said, if it's the Batman Movie Story Pack or a Supergirl/Green Arrow double pack (or even either one by itself), I sure hope I hear the news before the deadline.
You won't.

It probably won't be Super Girl / Green Arrow, but you won't know til after the deadline.

I bought ~5 old crates during Black Friday, and I will say they're worth the $11ish I spent on each.

Ok, it's not LEGO Dimensions, but I figured maybe some of you might be interested in the LEGO Batman movie.

If you are an AMC Stubs member and see the movie in RealD 3D between Feb 9th - 12th you can get a free LEGO Batman set.

https://www.amctheatres.com/offers

legobatman.jpg

I get that we like to deal with our CAG friends mostly when.dealing with a lot of this stuff, but the fun packs are $5 on eBay and the level/team packs are $5-6. No CAG should be sending these to people for those prices because when gas, shipping and time are factored in it is just simply not worth it.
I was happy to pick up the Ninjago team pack for $6.

Well a fellow CAG might put lots of items in the same box. These sets are light so shipping is a low cost for multiple items.

There's a bunch of these that I don't have and do want, but not enough to buy them from eBay :)

I caved and got a couple of these on eBay. $7 for the Scooby Doo isn't too bad, and I went to four different stores and didn't find any. I got five other types in store so it's not too bad.

I'm currently looking for cheap Lord of the Rings, Emmet, Ninjago if I come across them.

Ninjago Team pack is the only one of the major sets I'm missing. If anyone sees a deal on it, please post. Right now the cheapest on Ebay is $7. I bought the Homer pack for that price, and a few days later, it's offered for 5. I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Im so happy, I finally found someone wiling to help me out, and Im getting so many of these, if anybody just wants the player discs, let me know, Im just buying them for the parts, and I will have many left over discs.

Gamestop has the new upcoming exclusive knight rider for 7.19 from 11.99 and the new lego batman movie story pack for 29.99 instead of 49.99.

Get them all. :)
I would! Army of Chells.

No, seriously. I cleared out the Cyberman sets at my Walmart while they pricematched Amazon for 3.** just to get a ton of Cybermen minifigures and Daleks. I'd buy every Portal pack at a dollar just for the portal guns and Chell figures...

guys some of my lego dimensions i bought off ebay for cheap came crushed

should i complain and try to get a partial refund or let it slide? thanks

I would! Army of Chells.

No, seriously. I cleared out the Cyberman sets at my Walmart while they pricematched Amazon for 3.** just to get a ton of Cybermen minifigures and Daleks. I'd buy every Portal pack at a dollar just for the portal guns and Chell figures...
How many you want? Tons of portal 2 packs in the Houston area. Looks like only portal 2, krusty, nya, and scooby in Houston.

Looking for Krusty, Nya, ninja double pack, golem, Legolas

If anyone has more than one of these and wants to sell them as a favor please let me know. I expect to pay more than $1/ea :)

Looking for Krusty, Nya, ninja double pack, golem, Legolas

If anyone has more than one of these and wants to sell them as a favor please let me know. I expect to pay more than $1/ea :)
I'm looking for those as well. All but Krusty and Legolas as I have them.

guys some of my lego dimensions i bought off ebay for cheap came crushed

should i complain and try to get a partial refund or let it slide? thanks
Slide, I get crushed stuff from AMZ and BB all the time and don't worry about messing with it. As long as all the parts are there and the figs work that is all that matters imo.

Man I wish I had a 99 cent store. You guys aree getting some great deals. I might see if maybe Dollar Tree has anything which I doubt.

How many you want? Tons of portal 2 packs in the Houston area. Looks like only portal 2, krusty, nya, and scooby in Houston.
Honestly if you're going to hook anyone up here, help someone who is actually playing Dimensions. :p I just know if they popped up locally I would be hoarding for pieces. $1 for the part count is dirt cheap on LEGOs.

If anyone is in the LA area or one of the Texas spots that has plenty of the stuff we are lacking, I'm looking to trade. I've got plenty of Homer/Simpsons Level Pack and Unikitty, Bad Cop, Bart Simpson, and all 3 Chima fun packs (Laval the lion, Eris the Eagle, and Cragger the Crocodile). Looking for Scooby team packs, Portal level packs, and any other packs.
Where did you you find the other Chima ones in the LA area? I only found the Crocodile.

New ones today in SoCal area Portal 2, ninjago team pack, gollum, Emmet, Gimli, wicked Witch, Zane, and Eris
The first wave to hit had Cragger, Simpsons Level, Bart, Bad Cop, Unikitty, and Scooby.
No Krusty or Nya so far
Will update if more are out there.

bread's done
Back