Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I had Harry Potter Team delayed, but it is shipping right away according to the sales page.  They definitely have some funny business going on, probably trying to duck out of the discounts.

Local store got the Mr T, Mission Impossible, Harry Potter, and Adventure Time packs in today. Whoever was doing receiving in the warehouse determined the Feigbusters packs had poorly creased boxes so defected all of them so they're not for sale. Darn.

Target shipped half of the Wave 6 stuff and is preparing the other half (ended up on two orders for some reason). 

Clearly this is a company that is dwelling on having offered an incorrect deal a few months ago, as the Target website currently says you can do the B1G1 on the wave 7 fun pack pre-orders.  Only it doesn't look like it's actually subtracting the total correctly at checkout. 

Target shipped half of the Wave 6 stuff and is preparing the other half (ended up on two orders for some reason).

Clearly this is a company that is dwelling on having offered an incorrect deal a few months ago, as the Target website currently says you can do the B1G1 on the wave 7 fun pack pre-orders. Only it doesn't look like it's actually subtracting the total correctly at checkout.
Or Lego/WB doesn't want to be stuck with too much stock this wave. My store only got 2 of each new thing today. We also had 2 website preorders for the Supergirl starter pack but didn't get any.

So this may sound silly but I kinda jumped into the dimensions game. Is there a list of figures that are a must need to complete challenges and second any where to find reviews on the world sets

Man, I didn't realize the Gremlins set is coming out so late. Really hope it'll be in some BF sales -- I would assume they'll just be blanket "All Lego Dimensions" sales like usual.

Clearly this is a company that is dwelling on having offered an incorrect deal a few months ago, as the Target website currently says you can do the B1G1 on the wave 7 fun pack pre-orders. Only it doesn't look like it's actually subtracting the total correctly at checkout.
I contacted customer service about the pre-orders yesterday. I mentioned all of the items were orderable with "3 to 5 day delivery", yet my order was back-ordered until mid to late October. I got a shipping notice later last night.

I wonder if anyone that preordered for regular price got their shipped or if this is just happening because of the price screw up.

Knowing Target, they'll end up cancelling the orders made from their price mistake. Glad I went with the Amazon price match.
Amazon is better at not doing that kind of stuff but they have been known to do it if it's a drastic price difference and simply too low even though it is a pricing mistake.

Amazon is better at not doing that kind of stuff but they have been known to do it if it's a drastic price difference and simply too low even though it is a pricing mistake.
I went with Amazon for the 40% drop on Wave 6. Everything has been sent in bubble mailers so far, which is annoying.

I have the Super Mario amiibo that come out in November show as 0.00 on Amazon. Hope they dont cancel them.

My Target order actually shipped which is great. Bought Harry Potter with just GCU which should tide my family over until a decent 40% off sale hits.

The Target BOGO offer works on pre-order fun packs. Whether they ship or not is the question. So I got E.T. and the Fantastic Beasts fun packs.

And LEGO is still trying to get rid of The Simpson sets and that in a few months the (horrible) Adventure Time brick built Ideas set comes out.

My "backordered" Mr. T arrived yesterday randomly, and the rest of this new wave are coming tomorrow!  Woo!  Good on Target for honoring the prices.  I was a bit worried that I didn't switch over to Amazon, but it all worked out :D

Now I just need a place to put em... the containers I have all my S1 stuff in are full...

Now I just need a place to put em... the containers I have all my S1 stuff in are full...
I use these: https://smile.amazon.com/Sterilite-14228604-Stack-Carry-Handle/dp/B00IPUCPA0/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475244517

They're just the right height for everything to stand up, and just one set holds pretty much everything from year one. I have the entirety of year one with the exception of Ninjago and Chima, where I only bothered to get one character for each of those. I don't think I could squeeze in all of the ones I didn't get, but there is a little room to spare.

I wouldn't get this from Amazon though, I only linked it for reference. These containers were $8.99 a set at my local Meijer.

Gotta go and pick up my starter set with Super Girl for $42 @ BestBuy, but I'm getting buyers remorse, especially after playing Lego Marvel last night which I payed $5 bucks for during a PSN sale.

Gotta go and pick up my starter set with Super Girl for $42 @ BestBuy, but I'm getting buyers remorse, especially after playing Lego Marvel last night which I payed $5 bucks for during a PSN sale.
Yep. Playing Lego Marvel hurts after paying per character in Lego dimensions... So Much Game for so little money. Having just played Batmam 2, I keep wishing for power suits for batman in LD (and for robin and the others)

I use these: https://smile.amazon.com/Sterilite-14228604-Stack-Carry-Handle/dp/B00IPUCPA0/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475244517

They're just the right height for everything to stand up, and just one set holds pretty much everything from year one. I have the entirety of year one with the exception of Ninjago and Chima, where I only bothered to get one character for each of those. I don't think I could squeeze in all of the ones I didn't get, but there is a little room to spare.

I wouldn't get this from Amazon though, I only linked it for reference. These containers were $8.99 a set at my local Meijer.
Nice! I'll have to keep an eye out. I have my stuff in two relatively small rectangular tins I picked up on heavy discount at a Home Goods. They're literally 1/4 taller than the top of the builds/figs so they fit great. I have all the bare minimum "needed" figs plus a few odds and ends, so I'd probably be OK with just a single one for Y1 and Y2 combined (or close to it). Thanks for the heads up!

I'm actually glad that I passed on Scooby-Doo and Jurassic World team packs from Best Buy's sale earlier this week. I just found both in the sale bin of a Lego shop for half off.

They also had Bad Cop and Wicked Witch for about $5 each. I presume that all the 1.0 packs are on deep discount as only 2.0 stuff was on shelves.

Is there anywhere, brick and mortar that sells just the base for Lego Dimensions?  I got the PS4 version and my friend got the PS3 version from Gamestop. 

Same $8.99 price at Target, I got it cheaper when it's on sale but returned it later as I still think it's too expensive. I now just use 97c Sterilite plastic shoe box for the toys and play mostly just the tags.

PS4 version of Dimensions is glitchy as hell. Can't get past the Adventure Time expansion at all, cause there's a major glitch. And stuff kept not loading in the world.

Yep. Playing Lego Marvel hurts after paying per character in Lego dimensions... So Much Game for so little money. Having just played Batmam 2, I keep wishing for power suits for batman in LD (and for robin and the others)
Eh, in my eyes with Dimension I'm buying Legos and getting a game that works with them.
Save for Lego City Undercover on the Wii U and Dimensions, I can't even bring myself to buy Lego games on consoles at all, since I know I'll be able to pick them up within just a few months of their release on PC/Steam for $5 each.

PS4 version of Dimensions is glitchy as hell. Can't get past the Adventure Time expansion at all, cause there's a major glitch. And stuff kept not loading in the world.
Wow really? I haven't heard of this before. Looking online there seems to be bugs all over the place, but is the game at some point just plain broken? People seem to get stuck @ the Dr. Who level plus some other random glitches :whistle2:k

Yeah, We're getting a straight up crash every hour or so. The season two implementation seems poorly thought out from the forced downloads every time a character is registered to the weak trophy sets for the level and story packs. Only good thing so far is getting all the new stuff for 50% off already.

Yeah, We're getting a straight up crash every hour or so. The season two implementation seems poorly thought out from the forced downloads every time a character is registered to the weak trophy sets for the level and story packs. Only good thing so far is getting all the new stuff for 50% off already.

How did you get it all for 50%? I know the fun packs were but 1 get 1 but the rest were retail right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, in my eyes with Dimension I'm buying Legos and getting a game that works with them.
Save for Lego City Undercover on the Wii U and Dimensions, I can't even bring myself to buy Lego games on consoles at all, since I know I'll be able to pick them up within just a few months of their release on PC/Steam for $5 each.
That's one of the issues with the game. You have pure gamers with no interest in the actual legos, so they feel jipped at the price because they only see it as character DLC. Then you have lego enthusiasts who want the figures but don't care about the game. And finally you have the sweet spot inbetween where they overlap

How did you get it all for 50%? I know the fun packs were but 1 get 1 but the rest were retail right?

Everything but the Adventure Time expansion pack and Mission Impossible expansion pack had been on sale for 40%+ off, thanks to Target and Amazon price match.

So this is a first. Apparently a corrupt save somehow deleted all progress and unlocks for season and season 2 levels. Not sure how that happened but pretty miffed. Figured I would warn those who want to create a redundant save where everything worked.

So this is a first. Apparently a corrupt save somehow deleted all progress and unlocks for season and season 2 levels. Not sure how that happened but pretty miffed. Figured I would warn those who want to create a redundant save where everything worked.
Which platform?

I don't own any year 2 pieces yet, but following the update my kid and I were playing random adventure worlds for about an hour. We were in the mystery level when we suddenly went from 2,000,000 studs to 2,000 studs. Everything else about our save was intact but I'm still pretty annoyed. We are on Xbox one.

Everything but the Adventure Time expansion pack and Mission Impossible expansion pack had been on sale for 40%+ off, thanks to Target and Amazon price match.
Dang I don't know how I missed that

I need season 2 stuff still I'm so mad now LOL

Which platform?

I don't own any year 2 pieces yet, but following the update my kid and I were playing random adventure worlds for about an hour. We were in the mystery level when we suddenly went from 2,000,000 studs to 2,000 studs. Everything else about our save was intact but I'm still pretty annoyed. We are on Xbox one.
PS4. I'm guessing at this point whole game is pretty broken. Time stamp on my game is utterly broken now as well which doesn't bode well for the integrity of their save code.

bread's done
Back