Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've actually just considered buying the level packs to get access to an additional level/world rather than focusing on abilities since I don't know that I'll actually try and collect everything. There's a few properties I have no attachment to that buying characters from them just to collect a minikit or gold brick feels like a waste of money.
Each single (ie: fun pack) character unlocks the full open world for that property. My son and I both enjoy the open worlds more than the actual levels of the game, especially with many of them having underwater sections.

I've avoided this topic and this game for as long as I can, but the kids are begging for us to finally cave. Any advantages to current gen over last gen? With the older ones $30 on BF, I was really leaning toward that route, particularly when I have enough controllers for either 360 or PS3.

I've avoided this topic and this game for as long as I can, but the kids are begging for us to finally cave. Any advantages to current gen over last gen? With the older ones $30 on BF, I was really leaning toward that route, particularly when I have enough controllers for either 360 or PS3.
Frame rate and resolution are going to be far better on PS4/One vs PS3/360/WiiU especially playing split-screen multiplayer.

So is the best deal Walmart on BF for the level packs? I just want Adventure Time and Ghostbusters for now I think. I'll want some others in the future probably but those will hold me over. 

Don't get the last gen version. The performances enhancements are well worth the one time $10 cost.

From the sound of it, Toys-R-Us is going to be the place to beat for general Dimensions goods. Best Buy is the only place that seems to have story packs on sale, so maybe swing by there if you want to pick up the Ghostbusters Story pack. But Toys-R-Us has the best prices on Fun Packs, Team Packs, and Level Packs. WalMart has equal prices on Level Packs, so you could stop by there if it is more convenient.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but is the Green Arrow promo at Gamestop only for in store? I would imagine so considering it's previous rarity but I just wanted to know for sure. Thanks!

From the sound of it, Toys-R-Us is going to be the place to beat for general Dimensions goods. Best Buy is the only place that seems to have story packs on sale, so maybe swing by there if you want to pick up the Ghostbusters Story pack. But Toys-R-Us has the best prices on Fun Packs, Team Packs, and Level Packs. WalMart has equal prices on Level Packs, so you could stop by there if it is more convenient.
walmart level packs will be $1 cheaper than TRU due to it being $14 instead of $15

walmart level packs will be $1 cheaper than TRU due to it being $14 instead of $15
Hmmm, not sure if I should try and get the 3 level packs I don't have (Sonic, Dr. Who, BttF) or wait for another BB sale since they are a little cheaper with GCU usually. Looks like BB finally has the Dr Who one listed again but not BttF still.

Hmm is marceline not supposed to be out yet? Trying to add her to my cart on tru but won't add. I do want ET but don't know what other two characters to get. Kinda want Bart, krusty, and doc brown, slimer,and stay put. Any opinions? And yes I know Bart isn't voiced. I'd be getting these more for the novelty.

Dud nab the sonic and mission impossible packs though.

Hmm is marceline not supposed to be out yet? Trying to add her to my cart on tru but won't add. I do want ET but don't know what other two characters to get. Kinda want Bart, krusty, and doc brown, slimer,and stay put. Any opinions? And yes I know Bart isn't voiced. I'd be getting these more for the novelty.
There are reported problems with Marceline being an empty Lego toy tag with no info on it. They might be recalled currently

http://www.brickstolife.com/psa-possible-widespread-marceline-production-error-blank-toy-tag/

Hmm is marceline not supposed to be out yet? Trying to add her to my cart on tru but won't add.
There have been reports that the character tag was empty on a lot them, so either TRU or Lego decided to stop selling them until it's resolved. Might explain why the Marceline shipment to Australia was delayed. FWIW, I picked one up on Monday night and it worked fine.

For anyone on the west coast I was able to pick up all my story/team packs for 50% off at TRU about 45 min ago. And the fun packs were still 3/20

GameStop has their BF deals live, but it doesn't mention that Green Arrow is included with any of the items I've looked up.
Darn. I guess I do have to leave my house on BF. At one GS store I visited today they had the Green Arrow lego dimensions minifig sitting on the monitor for the register. I've asked at a few different stores and no one would tell me what kind of stock they have. At least one told me "it's not a Nintendo Classic situation."

Edit: BTW, Arrow Season 4 bluray along with all the other DC show recent releases are $14.96 on walmart.com right now.

Darn. I guess I do have to leave my house on BF. At one GS store I visited today they had the Green Arrow lego dimensions minifig sitting on the monitor for the register. I've asked at a few different stores and no one would tell me what kind of stock they have. At least one told me "it's not a Nintendo Classic situation."

Edit: BTW, Arrow Season 4 bluray along with all the other DC show recent releases are $14.96 on walmart.com right now.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had no idea that anyone was going to have the DC shows on blu ray on sale for BF. Picked up Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends. Again, thank you!

TRU has 90 days to return, Walmart has only 14 days for video games (didn't check any difference during holiday period), in case the price gets lower later (like 50% off at BB w/ GCU)

GameStop has their BF deals live, but it doesn't mention that Green Arrow is included with any of the items I've looked up.
Looks like it's showing it now (I've seen it on the few I've clicked including Portal and Slimer), and says it ships with order for online customers.

Yay, guess I don't have to leave my house early Friday. =D

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had no idea that anyone was going to have the DC shows on blu ray on sale for BF. Picked up Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends. Again, thank you!
You're welcome. I was legitimately annoyed looking at the BB Ads when the leaked to only see the DVD versions for $9.99 like it's the year 2005 or something and we haven't come up with a higher resolution format than DVD. I was happy to see the blurays show up too. I just binge watched them all over the summer, but its worth it for the special features and to rewatch.

When I just looked up the Ghostbusters Level Pack on GSs website, it mentioned the free Green Arrow figure, so this should work online.

Heads up to anyone ordering online from GameStop, use this code to get free value shipping on orders of $24.99 or more: saver

I went ahead and ordered the Fantastic Beasts story pack from there just to get Green Arrow. Green Arrow doesn't show up in your cart when you check out, but if you look at your order history, it will appear in there.

Product

clear.gif
Ordered
clear.gif
Shipped
clear.gif
Total
clear.gif
Tracking
Number
clear.gif
clear.gif

LEGO Dimensions Story Pack: Fa - PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$29.99
clear.gif
N/A
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Premium, LEGO Dims Green Arrow
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$0.00
clear.gif
N/A

Edit: The formatting got messed up after posting, but you get the idea. Look for that in your order after checking out to make sure you're getting it.

Well bit on the level packs I didn't have other then Sonic since it's sold out, will get it whenever it hits that 15 range at Best Buy I guess

bread's done
Back