Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
On toys r us, I can add gremlins and sonic to cart at half off. But sonic is "digital item" and I'm running into issues, I can't check out. I'm On mobile, maybe it would work better on computer.

Gremlins came back in stock at TRU, so keep checking during the day.  

Just came back from Walmart.  The Level packs, including Sonic, were ringing up at $14.  They had plenty of the new packs at the Walmart I was at.

Heads up to anyone ordering online from GameStop, use this code to get free value shipping on orders of $24.99 or more: saver

I went ahead and ordered the Fantastic Beasts story pack from there just to get Green Arrow. Green Arrow doesn't show up in your cart when you check out, but if you look at your order history, it will appear in there.

Product

clear.gif
Ordered
clear.gif
Shipped
clear.gif
Total
clear.gif
Tracking
Number
clear.gif
clear.gif

LEGO Dimensions Story Pack: Fa - PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$29.99
clear.gif
N/A
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Premium, LEGO Dims Green Arrow
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$0.00
clear.gif
N/A

Edit: The formatting got messed up after posting, but you get the idea. Look for that in your order after checking out to make sure you're getting it.
Thanks, I was going to buy this at BB last night, but decided to wait, but I've been dying for the Green Arrow figure to come out, so this was a great deal. Also decided to pick up the Harry Potter collection since this is the only place I've seen it on sale.

Managed to get 8 of the level/dlc packs. 2 from walmart and 6 from tru.

Still missing Sonic, Ghostbusters story, fantastic beasts

Heads up to anyone ordering online from GameStop, use this code to get free value shipping on orders of $24.99 or more: saver

I went ahead and ordered the Fantastic Beasts story pack from there just to get Green Arrow. Green Arrow doesn't show up in your cart when you check out, but if you look at your order history, it will appear in there.

Product
clear.gif
Ordered
clear.gif
Shipped
clear.gif
Total
clear.gif
Tracking
Number
clear.gif
clear.gif

LEGO Dimensions Story Pack: Fa - PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$29.99
clear.gif
N/A
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Premium, LEGO Dims Green Arrow
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
$0.00
clear.gif
N/A

Edit: The formatting got messed up after posting, but you get the idea. Look for that in your order after checking out to make sure you're getting it.
Thanks for this. Wouldn't have ordered otherwise.

I thought the PS4 starter pack now comes with Supergirl. Does the Gamestop version come with Arrow instead?
There are 2 versions of PS4 starter pack, you can see both in retail stores, the old one likely some old stock that no one will pick up so they will stay forever.

The new one with Supergirl is simply the manufacturer (not the store) opened the box, stuff Supergirl in polybag (the same one giving out in conventions) and resealed the box and stick a new barcode over the old one. You can see the sealing tape over the old one.

The Green Arrow will be just in a poly bag put into your shipping box.

I will not risk in getting PS4 Starter Pack from GameStop online since it doesn't say SuperGirl, the store employee of GS is known for packing whatever they like into the shipping box, chance is you will get the one without SuperGirl. Simply order the Starter Pack from other retailers (it has been on sale a few times at various stores for $40) and pick up a fun pack or other pack you will buy from GS for Green Arrow.

In fact, I'm just hoping the green arrow in my order will come as everything can go wrong at GS, they still couldn't fulfill my Doom for PC $20 order after many email and calls.

For those that placed an order with GS for the Green Arrow fig, what does the order status show on your phone?  On my phone, it shows "Currently Not Available Online" but on my PC, there are no such messages.

Fantastic Beast is OOS at GS.com... Can you buy any Lego Dimension item to get the figure?

Picked up Sonic with a few pokemon cards, Green Arrow was included in the order.

Trying to order a level pack from Gamestop, and although I see the Green Arrow description on the item page, I'm at the final checkout page and I don't see Green Arrow anywhere.  What's going on?

Trying to order a level pack from Gamestop, and although I see the Green Arrow description on the item page, I'm at the final checkout page and I don't see Green Arrow anywhere. What's going on?
As stated multiple times just place your order. Then click order history and you will see it in there.

Just came back from Walmart. The Level packs, including Sonic, were ringing up at $14. They had plenty of the new packs at the Walmart I was at.
Thanks for the heads up on this. My local Walmart had a ton of everything despite the website saying it wasn't available for in-store pickup.

Getting Sonic from Walmart completes wave 7 for me. Got ET, Tina, and Marceline from Toys R Us with the 3 for $20 deal, Fantastic Beasts story pack w/ Green Arrow from GS for $30, and Gremlins from Amazon for $12.49. I think that was pretty much all of the best deals available for everything this Black Friday.

For those that placed an order with GS for the Green Arrow fig, what does the order status show on your phone? On my phone, it shows "Currently Not Available Online" but on my PC, there are no such messages.
I think that is just the current status of the item. Mine shows unavailable online but it also shows another item that I ordered to be unavailable online, and that item can't be purchased right now. Maybe they ran out? But I still expect to receive one on my order.

Struck out at my Walmart. I found a Ghostbusters level pack randomly sitting on one of the DVD boxes, but any other level or team packs were nowhere to be found.  =/    I didn't think that they would be so quick to sell out.

Went to toys r us on Wednesday after work to look around. I had 6 fun packs in my cart and then talked myself out of them. Went back yesterday and my toys r us SOLD OUT of fun packs. There were literally none. 😂

I picked up the Gremlins pack and Green Arrow at GS at open.  I rationalize the extra price as such: team pack at BB with GCU sale = $10, so $15 - $10 means $5 for Green Arrow, beats $80 on ebay three weeks ago. 

Lego guru Jang stated that the Marceline discs are all manner of messed up, and since it is most likely that it will get a wide release in the US in the next wave, I'm willing to wait it out for the next BB with GCU sale for the rest of the most recent wave.  As such for the TRU Fun Pack sale, $6.66 x 3 or $6 + $6 + $8 with more rationalizing ($8 for the exclusive, $6 was the old best price for fun packs w/ GCU) seems a bit much, and hopefully they'll get the disc issue figured out in time for the wider release.  (It must be stated that LEGO customer service is the best; and it appears that the disc can be ordered through the the missing / broken piece service with minimum questions asked.)

Also, Walmarts around me were pretty full of year 1 stuff, and I got the sets that BB stopped carrying / never got many of.  Being as neither WM or TRU around here have had dimensions for a good discount, it only makes sense that they still got them.

Now I'm only worried that as year 2 goes on, BB will get fewer and fewer items from each new wave, and the GCU sales will become pointless because there will be no sets in stores to begin with.

GS I went to this morning had several Green Arrow figures available.
Yeah, the one I went to had plenty no problem. I went early to get a Sonic Pack since that is really the only one out that I wanted, I'd rather pay a bit more for it at Gamestop than be forced to buy something I didn't really want to get Green Arrow. I really wanted that figure, he has been a favorite character since I was a kid.

Is the sale for gamestop only online? When I reserved the ghostbuster level pack at the store near me just now, it said the in-store price is 50, not 30...

Is the sale for gamestop only online? When I reserved the ghostbuster level pack at the store near me just now, it said the in-store price is 50, not 30...
It is in store as well. I didn't see any signage when I picked up Fantastic Beasts (and a G.L.) this morning, but the discount was taken off at the register.

It's valid in store :) None of the sale prices were marked (I assume because they were busy with other BF stuff), but my Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter fun pack rang up at the sale price in store.

This one asshole I know ended up getting three Green Arrow figures.
I ended up with 2 because I went to a GS this morning to get the Gremlins and Sonic packs that I had done online pick up for and they turned out to only have Sonic and sent me off to another store half a mile away who supposedly had it. When I got there they infact did not have one, but offered me Green Arrow to make up for it.

I just downloaded the Gremlins pack today, and it was missing last week, so they're probably uploading instructions after the sets are out. I'd check again, pretty sure they're all there.
This was a while ago, and I feel like it might have been the early ones that didn't have instructions available. I don't remember exactly, but there was some commonality between them.

And yeah, maybe it was just that the ones I got had just come out, but I never buy unless they're on sale, so I dunno.

Toys r Us just cancelled my ET fun pack. What a bunch of bs. I wouldn't even have ordered Bart and krusty. Only sis ao I could get ET for 6.66.

And you ready shipped Bart and krusty. Ugh. Not going to go through the sale to get $14 back but it's still annoying. Really wanted that ET fig. :(

Has anyone else had any orders or items cancelled from toysrus? Now Im worried my order for the mission impossible and sonic sets are going to be cancelled. I ordered all is stuff wednsday night too. :(

Has anyone else had any orders or items cancelled from toysrus? Now Im worried my order for the mission impossible and sonic sets are going to be cancelled. I ordered all is stuff wednsday night too. :(
I got my Marceline, A-Team, and Bart today. I know that doesn't help, but that's way faster than I expected. I don't buy stuff from TRU that often.

Oh I didn't know that Green Arrow was part of Lego Dimensions, figured it was just a mini figure bonus. 

Gamestop Manager almost gave me two by mistake.  I told him that I had already been given one.  I sure hope I get good karma points for not taking more than one for buying just one lego pack, especially when they start running low. 

Help.  Got my Gamestop Lego Dimensions pack order confirmation, and there is nothing on there about the Green Lantern figure.  Anybody else run into this?

My Marceline was cancelled. Fingers crossed, my Tina (Fantastic Beasts) and ET are still coming. I ordered Wednesday about 8am and got the cancellation email about 8pm.

bread's done
Back