Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
My order history page has an item listed as: MORTADELLA NOV - TRU EXCL AT F.  I'm pretty sure this was Marceline in that order.  It shipped yesterday and I hope the disk works, as I won't be playing it for a long time...

I was going to order one too because of the $6.66 sale...

If you purchased the LEGO Dimensions Adventure Time Marceline Fun Pack (71285) from Toys R Us and intend to use her in the game, you may want to return it or contact LEGO Dimensions Support as there has been reports of widespread issues with the NFC chip. Basically, the tags for Marceline herself are coming up empty and it contains no data for the system to detect. I’m hearing that this issue is only affecting North America and the ones in the UK seem to be fine.

As far as I know, TT Games has not acknowledged the issue publicly but Toys R Us has issued a stop sale on the Fun Packs and has started pulling them from the floor. The link for the TRU product page has also been taken down. If you see them available for purchase, I suggest don’t buy it until the issue is fixed. For those who just collect the minifigures and have no interest in playing the LEGO Dimensions itself, that doesn’t really matter but for those who do, I suggest contacting support in the link above to see about getting a replacement tag.
From thebrickfan.com

So Sonic should be safe.

Since GameStop closed in PR and to get free ship from them on this I would have had to spend much more so I couldn't get that freebie green arrow mini fig.

I only had the starter set and the doc brown set before BF sales.

So my new add ons for lego dimensions this past few days:

Witch Wizard of OZ (last week from lego.com) $5.99

Zane ninjago  (last week from lego.com) $5.99

and today from Amazon:

Gremlins team pack for $12.49

Dr. Who level pack for $14.99

I wanted to get the simpsons level pack as well, but oh well, can't win them all.

I saw some small gremlins keychains at TRU for $6.99 so I bit on the lego dimensions gremlins pack when it went down to $12 on Amz instead.  Lines were ultra long at TRU so I didn't even bother to make the huge line to see what was available at the electronics section and I went at around 2am.

Help. Got my Gamestop Lego Dimensions pack order confirmation, and there is nothing on there about the Green Lantern figure. Anybody else run into this?
Probably because there is no Green Lantern figure! I kid, I kid, I know what you meant. My order confirmation didn't show Green Arrow either. It does show up in the order history on the site though. And I've gotten my shipment confirmation now too, and it DOES show up in that. As long as it shows up in the email when they finally ship it, you're good.

My order history page has an item listed as: MORTADELLA NOV - TRU EXCL AT F. I'm pretty sure this was Marceline in that order. It shipped yesterday and I hope the disk works, as I won't be playing it for a long time...
Mine showed the same thing, and it was Marceline. I haven't tested her yet, will probably do that tomorrow.

Here's an idiotic experience I had.  I pre-ordered ET, Marceline and the Fantastic Beasts fun packs back in September during their 3-for-$25 sale.  I should have received it on release.  That day came and it still hadn't shipped.  The following day, I woke to find an e-mail saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order for the item listed below within the expected time and have attempted to cancel it in accordance with FTC regulations."

I was ticked they'd canceled my items, so I got out of bed, ran off to my local Toys R Us and showed them the e-mail, and they thankfully adjusted the prices for the three items for me. The following day, I receive an e-mail telling me the three of them shipped, and my tracking number said they'd be arriving the next day.  Now I had a second set on it's way to me.  Thankfully, my friend also collects Lego Dimensions and was happy to take the extra set off my hands for the sale price, but still, canceling an item due to "FTC regulations" and then sending it and charging me anyway?

Here's an idiotic experience I had. I pre-ordered ET, Marceline and the Fantastic Beasts fun packs back in September during their 3-for-$25 sale. I should have received it on release. That day came and it still hadn't shipped. The following day, I woke to find an e-mail saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your order for the item listed below within the expected time and have attempted to cancel it in accordance with FTC regulations."

I was ticked they'd canceled my items, so I got out of bed, ran off to my local Toys R Us and showed them the e-mail, and they thankfully adjusted the prices for the three items for me. The following day, I receive an e-mail telling me the three of them shipped, and my tracking number said they'd be arriving the next day. Now I had a second set on it's way to me. Thankfully, my friend also collects Lego Dimensions and was happy to take the extra set off my hands for the sale price, but still, canceling an item due to "FTC regulations" and then sending it and charging me anyway?
TRU has 90 days return, and I expect pre-order count by the date it shipped, so it wouldn't be an issue anyway.

I also had ordered $25 for 3 deal and received them all last week. I ordered again at $20 for 3, going to return the previous 3.

Well, yes, I could have done the return.  I wasn't worried about what to do with the extra copy, it was just annoying that I was made to do extra work picking up a new set for nothing because of their e-mail.

Yes it was TRU. What idiotic experiences have you had with TRU?
You know anything about LEGOs? I ordered mini figures from them, nine of them, in groups of three per series. Each series was a different color. I ended up with 5 of one series, three of another and a MegaBlok thing. Complete fuck up. It was incredibly stupid. I ordered two other small things and instead of sticking all the tiny little bags in 1-2 envelopes I ended up with something like 4-5 different packages of different size envelopes to hold 1 one inch minifigure.

Never ordered from them again.

Plus my local TRU thinks I steal from them. I bike, I have a back pack to stick what I buy in and water and such. Only this one thinks I steal from them because I have a backpack, but I have watched several different women with massive purses shove boxes and boxes into their purses, but they aren't hunted down and watched.

Also if I was told an order was canceled and then pick up the same stuff in store. I would have called my credit card company up and said that the order was canceled and not approved by me. Thus getting two sets for the price of one. Is it moral? Not really, but don't fuck with our time.

So, question for collectors...I've mostly bought level packs and haven't bought any fun packs, but I've been thinking about moving into them now...because I make poor life choices, I guess?

Anyway, I'm noticing basically all the fun packs are sold out on amazon right now. Is this a function of black friday, or do these things suffer from that false scarcity problem the same way amiibos did?

So, question for collectors...I've mostly bought level packs and haven't bought any fun packs, but I've been thinking about moving into them now...because I make poor life choices, I guess?

Anyway, I'm noticing basically all the fun packs are sold out on amazon right now. Is this a function of black friday, or do these things suffer from that false scarcity problem the same way amiibos did?
I'm new to this (also making poor life choices lol). Anyway, these things don't really seem that rare. Maybe some of the packs are rare, but as someone who just got into this, I'm having a fairly easy time finding the stuff I want. I also saw a fairly large selection, still, at my local Walmart, Target and Gamestop Friday, so maybe it's just the area.

Not a poor life choice, this game is a lot of fun.

All the fun packs being sold out are cause of black friday. The only "rare" lego dimensions are SuperGirl and Green Arrow. SuperGirl now comes in ps4 starter packs and Green Arrow is currently being given free with a lego dimension purchase at Gamestop (in store only now cause they are sold out online).

Not a poor life choice, this game is a lot of fun.

All the fun packs being sold out are cause of black friday. The only "rare" lego dimensions are SuperGirl and Green Arrow. SuperGirl now comes in ps4 starter packs and Green Arrow is currently being given free with a lego dimension purchase at Gamestop (in store only now cause they are sold out online).
Well and Marceline for now, at least until they re-issue them. They are now registered locked at Toys R Us and local stores are not supposed to sell them.

None of the fun packs are hard to find usually. Go to Five Below if you have one nearby - they have a decent cheap selection to get you started.

Amazon has had some good deals when things have been in stock - $2-$6 range on random packs from time to time.

This morning I got worried that maybe using Saver might delay them boxing my dimensions order and maybe they'll have run out of the green arrow figures by then, so I ran to my local game stop and bought a set just to secure a figure (they had less than 5 left).

Probably unnecessary, but it's good to have it in hand.

I narrowed down to either the Harry Potter or Scooby-Doo team pack at my local GameStop. Which one is the better option for a newbie like myself (in regards to content and humor)? Thanks in advance.

I purchased my starter pack during the Best Buy GCU sale like 3 weeks ago and in the time since have managed to snag everything else that is available including supergirl (in my starter) and green arrow (got at gamestop yesterday morning). Everything I've gotten so far has been at least 40-50% off and I've not had to really jump through many hoops with the exception of getting up early and waiting for like 5 minutes at GameStop in line. Now on the topic of poor life choices....three weeks....yeah....

I purchased my starter pack during the Best Buy GCU sale like 3 weeks ago and in the time since have managed to snag everything else that is available including supergirl (in my starter) and green arrow (got at gamestop yesterday morning). Everything I've gotten so far has been at least 40-50% off and I've not had to really jump through many hoops with the exception of getting up early and waiting for like 5 minutes at GameStop in line. Now on the topic of poor life choices....three weeks....yeah....
Whats in 3 weeks? Oh....Congratulations on the baby! Boy or girl??

They aren't rare at all really. I have never had an issue with finding any I want, I just have a hard time finding the Stay Puft for the price I want ($6). I don't own the game but bought eight packs at Five Below for $2.50 a piece and they had hundreds. Online they are normally easily found, and for much cheaper too. It's just Black Friday, they will be back in stock before Christmas.

Issue with quotes...

FatBoy, I'd go with Scooby, that is not based on gameplay but based on it's older and will be retiring sooner than the just released Harry Potter.

I narrowed down to either the Harry Potter or Scooby-Doo team pack at my local GameStop. Which one is the better option for a newbie like myself (in regards to content and humor)? Thanks in advance.
Scooby-Doo. It's the only way to access that world while Harry Potter will have fun packs that give access to its world

Scooby-Doo. It's the only way to access that world while Harry Potter will have fun packs that give access to its world
But if you want to collect everything, you need Parseltongue from either Harry Potter or Voldemort, in that case, you will have to get that team pack eventually.

Probably because there is no Green Lantern figure! I kid, I kid, I know what you meant. My order confirmation didn't show Green Arrow either. It does show up in the order history on the site though. And I've gotten my shipment confirmation now too, and it DOES show up in that. As long as it shows up in the email when they finally ship it, you're good.
When did you place your order? Mine went in around 5 PM Eastern on Thanksgiving Day (after having checked the site earlier, before the promo was live). The other item I ordered (Sonic pack) has now shipped, the Green Arrow says it has not. Didn't have a lot of good options, don't have access to a physical Gamestop (either to get the figure in person or to do an in-store return if I had ordered something that qualified for free shipping - you are out of pocket for return shipping if you do an online return), so it was either risk paying $25 shipped for Sonic (which at least I wanted) or not make the attempt to get the Green Arrow. Assuming I did get screwed, it's exactly what their policy said they'd do ("while supplies last"), just irritating all around.

The problem isn't scarcity...it's finding the one(s) you want in stock when there is a good sale at a specific retailer. For example, Best Buy had several amazing sales over the last couple months, but I never saw BttF, Ghostbusters, or Dr. Who level packs in stock in store or online. Last night I want to order Slimer during the 3 for $20 deal at TRU, but he was OoS online...stuff like that. I could get any of those from other retailers (and maaaybe price match), but not at the one actually holding the sale.

That said, I'm 10 Fun Packs, 4 Team Packs, 2 Level Packs, 1 Story Pack, and a Supergirl away from completing the series thus far.

I do have an extra Green Arrow, but I doubt I'll find someone to trade Supergirl for it...

The problem isn't scarcity...it's finding the one(s) you want in stock when there is a good sale at a specific retailer. For example, Best Buy had several amazing sales over the last couple months, but I never saw BttF, Ghostbusters, or Dr. Who level packs in stock in store or online. Last night I want to order Slimer during the 3 for $20 deal at TRU, but he was OoS online...stuff like that. I could get any of those from other retailers (and maaaybe price match), but not at the one actually holding the sale.

That said, I'm 10 Fun Packs, 4 Team Packs, 2 Level Packs, 1 Story Pack, and a Supergirl away from completing the series thus far.

I do have an extra Green Arrow, but I doubt I'll find someone to trade Supergirl for it...
Yep. I'm pretty sure that Gamestop's promo has probably destroyed it's value- considering that I have 3 of them just from picking up the Series 2 stuff I wanted to get anyways.

Everything is 40% off at TRU...not as good as yesterday, but not bad for Fun Packs (about 50 cents more per pack than the 3 for 20)

https://www.fivebelow.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lego+dimensions

Your welcome

Got my Gamestop Black Friday order today.  No Green Arrow figure.  It's in my order history; but not in the package.  Not even on the package slip.   Contacted Gamestop a few days ago because I didn't see it in my delivery notice, but again, it's in my order page, confirmation and history.  Received an initial contact back (asking for item details eventhough I gave the order number), but haven't heard anything since.  Have a feeling this is going to be a hassle.

I wonder if my local GS would have any green arrows left. Most likely not, but I think I might stop by and just ask whenever I get around to it. Seems the value for it went down compared to Supergirl on ebay

got Green Arrow & Supergirl, some Gamestop's only had the PS4 starter pack without Supergirl

Got my Gamestop Black Friday order today. No Green Arrow figure. It's in my order history; but not in the package. Not even on the package slip. Contacted Gamestop a few days ago because I didn't see it in my delivery notice, but again, it's in my order page, confirmation and history. Received an initial contact back (asking for item details eventhough I gave the order number), but haven't heard anything since. Have a feeling this is going to be a hassle.
I got a notification that all of my items except Green Arrow had shipped. Naturally I assumed I wasn't getting one. Then a few hours later I got another notification that Green Arrow had shipped by itself. It has a separate tracking number. I ordered four items and all four are arriving in separate shipments.

So maybe there's hope yet?

edit: if it makes a difference, my order still showed "open" after the three paid items had shipped and before the Green Arrow shipped. After I got a shipment notification for Green Arrow, my order showed as "closed." So if your order is still shows "open," you might have some luck.

I wonder if my local GS would have any green arrows left. Most likely not, but I think I might stop by and just ask whenever I get around to it. Seems the value for it went down compared to Supergirl on ebay
You might be surprised, I went by one in a high traffic mall late Saturday and they had a drawer full of them still.

I would imagine the EBay value dropped like a rock. Stores got a bunch from what I saw.

Then a few hours later I got another notification that Green Arrow had shipped by itself. It has a separate tracking number. ...

edit: if it makes a difference, my order still showed "open" after the three paid items had shipped and before the Green Arrow shipped. After I got a shipment notification for Green Arrow, my order showed as "closed." So if your order is still shows "open," you might have some luck.
Out of curiosity, do you remember about what time you placed your order? I placed my order around 4 PM Eastern on the 24th. Got a shipping confirmation on Sonic around midnight of the 26-27th (i.e. nearly 48 hours ago). The order still says open, but I am skeptical. The terms of the promo said supplies were limited and did not state there were any exceptions to the normal order policies. They could still come through, but on paper the policy says that your only recourse is to return the item at your own expense for a refund (and then try to convince customer service to issue a credit for shipping, if you paid for shipping, which it says they will only do if they make an "error").

Looks like I ordered on 11/24 just before 11am ET. Got shipping confirmations of my non-Dimensions stuff on 11/25 and confirmations for the Dimensions stuff on 11/27.

So, decided to hop on the Lego Dimensions train, since I wanted to play the Sonic pack. Want to pick up a few more Fun Packs while they're on sale at Toys R Us, already have Benny and Bad Cop, what three would be the best bang for my buck to unlock content?

So, decided to hop on the Lego Dimensions train, since I wanted to play the Sonic pack. Want to pick up a few more Fun Packs while they're on sale at Toys R Us, already have Benny and Bad Cop, what three would be the best bang for my buck to unlock content?
Check out the amazing spreadsheet they have over here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Legodimensions/wiki/tracker

It'll blow yer freakin' mind.

My local Target has clearanced out all year one LEGO Dimensions sets. Fun packs are $5.98, Level packs are $9.98, and team packs are $12.28. YMMV on what your store will have. Mine was mostly Chima, Ninjago, Lord of the Rings, and the LEGO Movie for fun packs, Back to the Future for level packs, and Scooby Doo and Jurassic World for team packs.

Does anyone happen to have an inventory spreadsheet that they can share that could be used as a checklist? There was one on reddit that was good but it hasn't been updated in about a year.

With so many sales and now so many figures, does anyone have any particularly good storage solutions?

These things pile up quickly, and I'd hate lose parts/figures because they just get shuffled around or dumped into a big bin of lego.

I've been using these: http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-15-Compartment-Interlocking-Small-Parts-Organizer-Black-2-Pack-320034/204515485

Fifteen compartments lets me hold 5 Level sets in one, so right now (plus after the Goonies set comes out), I'll be able to hold all the level sets in two. 

Even these will start to stack up, though- only 7 figure/vehicle combinations can fit in one, though it does give extra space to be able to hold all the manuals, plus a usb drive with PDFs of how to do all of the primary builds of all of them. 

The story sets and the portal covers they build has me thinking I may also need a few small latched boxes to hold each of them. 

bread's done
Back