Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a huge sale on most of these figures and packs at Best Buy online right now. Enjoy.
tumblr_ne4t0zuq541rey868o1_500.gif

Thanks for posting the chat link. I couldn't seem to find it on the BB site. The CS rep was able to credit me a price adjustment for the LEGO Dimensions figures I purchased on December 23rd. Very happy. I stopped by my local store and it looked like the food old stores in the communist USSR. Not one LEGO Dimensions figure was on the shelf.
Same here: a bunch of empty hooks; everything gone save for some Starter Packs for the XBONE and PS4 (Supergirl edition). No restock online either. I don't even know why they bother with the "check stores" button. The stores are so poorly stocked, I can't remember the last time I pressed that button and they did have some at the store, and it was there when I arrived.

It's not much, but at least some Dimensions stock is being replenished at BB: the previously sold out Stay Puft Marshmellow Man Fun Pack and Simpsons Level Pack are both back in stock (as of now).

back to the future level pack no longer sold at BB? should i just pick it up at wallyworld for 24 bucks?
I was wondering this too. Amazon seems to have problems with keeping it in stock too. I thought I had read somewhere here a while ago that this may actually be a little rare to find. Thoughts?

Grabbed the Adventure Time level pack earlier when it came back. Still waiting on Ghostbusters Story, Sonic, and HP Team Pack.

Yeah, I'm not making the same mistake I did with Infinity.  I'm only buying extras if it has achievements tied to them...or if Star Wars is ever added

I was wondering this too. Amazon seems to have problems with keeping it in stock too. I thought I had read somewhere here a while ago that this may actually be a little rare to find. Thoughts?
Back to the Future was on sale for months at a time at $11.99 at Best Buy. They may have sold most of the stock available to them in that timeframe. It was the longest running sale on a level pack I've seen to date.

Back to the Future was on sale for months at a time at $11.99 at Best Buy. They may have sold most of the stock available to them in that timeframe. It was the longest running sale on a level pack I've seen to date.
Yep and stupid me never did buy it...

Was able to order fantastic beasts story pack earlier today.

Just ordered A-Team.

Wish I would have noticed last weekend.  Been to 2 Best Buys and they are empty.

well i just bought the back to the future level pack along with a couple others that were on sale on the lego online shop. good enough.

Noticed BttF was always out of stock at the end of last year. GameStop is the only place that I always find has everything in stock as they don't seem to move them very well.

Noticed LotR and Chima being clearanced at both GS and Target. Does Lego ever announce discontinuations?

Well Best Buy shipped my crap in a bubble mailer and all the boxes are smashed. I knew I should have just done store pickup.

Noticed BttF was always out of stock at the end of last year. GameStop is the only place that I always find has everything in stock as they don't seem to move them very well.

Noticed LotR and Chima being clearanced at both GS and Target. Does Lego ever announce discontinuations?
Charging full price pretty much all the time tends to make that happen.

They sometimes do on their website. But the list is normally just a fraction of what is retiring and seems to only include actual sets.

If the set has been at Five Below it's a good guess it's being retired.

They sometimes do on their website. But the list is normally just a fraction of what is retiring and seems to only include actual sets.

If the set has been at Five Below it's a good guess it's being retired.
Yikes, should have grabbed that Wonder Woman set when it was on sale!

Anyone hoping for a restock at BB will be sorely disappointed: even Midway Arcade is sold out right now! At least I got the sets I wanted the most.

I noticed my local Half Price Books has a LOT of Lego Dilensions stuff; so maybe check there for discontinued stuff. I know I saw Wonder Woman and Chimera...

Earlier in the week I realized I had everything now but the Midway Level and the Ninjago Team Pack.  Decided may as well be a completionist last night and Midway was sold out and Ninjago doesn't even come up anymore, like the BttF level pack did months ago...  Midway briefly was back for shipping this morning, so I ordered before getting a backorder notice. Now I am thinking I am going to end up paying too much for that Team Pack that I passed because I have no idea what it is...

My sister finally got her son the Starter Pack last week when it was on sale, and for his birthday today, she wanted to get him some more figures. She asked me to look them up so I could buy them at Best Buy and I just laughed at her. I told her last week to take advantage of the sale, and even though she would pay me back for them, I can't, in good conscience, buy a fun pack at $12 when I know I could've gotten it for $5.

Earlier in the week I realized I had everything now but the Midway Level and the Ninjago Team Pack. Decided may as well be a completionist last night and Midway was sold out and Ninjago doesn't even come up anymore, like the BttF level pack did months ago... Midway briefly was back for shipping this morning, so I ordered before getting a backorder notice. Now I am thinking I am going to end up paying too much for that Team Pack that I passed because I have no idea what it is...
I was just going to bring this up too. My nephew wants the Ninjago stuff, but when I looked for them online, most stores don't even have them in stock.

The following sets have been retired from LEGO and will be hard to get in the future. If you find any, buy them asap: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/search/retired?S1=&callback=json&cc=us&count=18&do=json-db&i=1&jsonp=jsonCallback&lang=en&pt=shop&q=retired&q1=cat1360003&rank=rankUS&sp_q_exact_9=us&x1=theme_id

Also, Portal Level Packs have been found in Texas for a $1 at 99 cent chain stores.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/lyZhD
Thanks for the head's up!

Didn't see this mentioned in this thread, but Toys R Us is doing a 3 for $25 on fun packs..  I finished my collection getting the last 3 I was missing:

Ninjago Jay

Ninjago Lloyd

Adventure Time Marceline

Also grabbed Green Arrow off ebay with ebay bucks for $13..  now bring on 7.5, Knight Rider can't come soon enough!

Edit:  Anyone have any suggestions for storage?  I saw some of these ideas here: http://www.brickstolife.com/lego-dimensions-storage-display-gallery/

Edit: Anyone have any suggestions for storage? I saw some of these ideas here: http://www.brickstolife.com/lego-dimensions-storage-display-gallery/
I picked up three stackable fridge organizers from Target because I had one free 8x12 shelf that I wanted to fit a lot onto. The picture online makes them look frosted, but they're completely clear. The height is perfect for minifigs and vehicles and I'm really happy with how they look. They also make it very convenient to move everything from the display area to where I sit when I play.

http://www.target.com/p/interdesign-8-fridge-organization-bin-clear/-/A-14917351?clkid=32f43861Nc38a7bc692a9652a063407f0&lnm=81938&afid=VigLink2&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

The following sets have been retired from LEGO and will be hard to get in the future. If you find any, buy them asap: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/search/retired?S1=&callback=json&cc=us&count=18&do=json-db&i=1&jsonp=jsonCallback&lang=en&pt=shop&q=retired&q1=cat1360003&rank=rankUS&sp_q_exact_9=us&x1=theme_id

Also, Portal Level Packs have been found in Texas for a $1 at 99 cent chain stores.
No more Shaggy and Scooby? Worth the purchase simply for access to their Adventure World and its cool cell-shaded filter! Wish someone had said that when the sale last week started and they were in stock! Completists who want to get 100% are going to be pissed that they can't do it without paying the often crazy aftermarket prices.

Glad I bought everything in early December and then price adjusted it during the 50% sale. The game is still in backlog, but it's good to know it's all there

Hm. I might have to see if my brother-in-law can get one of these for me, as he lives in Houston. I'd pay $1 for it.

Thank you for sharing. Kind of a big deal on the retiring sets. I can't believe they'd close off an entire world in the game.

Two entire world's closed. I only have Krusty and the Scooby Doo pack of those listed retired ones. The only other retired one that I slightly would want is Wonder Woman.

Maybe retiring Wonder Woman means they will be doing a new version for the upcoming movie starring Gal Gadot?  Scooby Doo and Jurassic World were probably license-expired?  Dunno what's up with Zane & Krusty...maybe new characters from both shows will take their spots this fall?  Hoping we'll get Comic Book Guy.  :)  Just guessing here.

Maybe retiring Wonder Woman means they will be doing a new version for the upcoming movie starring Gal Gadot? Scooby Doo and Jurassic World were probably license-expired? Dunno what's up with Zane & Krusty...maybe new characters from both shows will take their spots this fall? Hoping we'll get Comic Book Guy. :) Just guessing here.
Moleman or bust

edit: I will also accept Frank Grimes

Did everyone just think LEGO was going to continue making every single set for the next 2+ years?

Kind of sad because might want JW and Scooby areas if I ever buy the game.

Glad I jumped in head first. I had all of the first year's sets before giving my son the starter and some sets for Xmas. I have the rest hidden away for future gifts and have added most of year 2 released to date to the stash.

bread's done
Back