Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
BB currently has starter packs for current gen consoles for $27.99 after GCU. This is only four dollars more than the BF low of $23.99, which was the cheapest I've seen them ever. They will no doubt be cheaper at some point in the future; most likely BF, or during the inevitable clearances when the plug is officially pulled. However, Supergirl sets are becoming harder and harder to find, and there is a good chance they will not be around when either of those sales happen.
Thanks. I finally bought Supergirl. I never actually get around to selling what I intend to sell. The duplicate PS4 starter will probably just end up being a gift to my nieces. It irks me to pay so much, but I'd rather pay $27.99 with bb giftcards and reward certificates rather than $35+ on ebay.

First, it looks like everything except the new three sets are 40% off at Target with an extra 10% Cartwheel.  Not the best deal ever, but pretty solid.

Second, what's the cheapest that Story packs have gone for so far?  I haven't picked up any of them yet, but I know at some point I need to grab them. 

First, it looks like everything except the new three sets are 40% off at Target with an extra 10% Cartwheel. Not the best deal ever, but pretty solid.

Second, what's the cheapest that Story packs have gone for so far? I haven't picked up any of them yet, but I know at some point I need to grab them.
About $20-23 with GCU.

BB currently has starter packs for current gen consoles for $27.99 after GCU. This is only four dollars more than the BF low of $23.99, which was the cheapest I've seen them ever. They will no doubt be cheaper at some point in the future; most likely BF, or during the inevitable clearances when the plug is officially pulled. However, Supergirl sets are becoming harder and harder to find, and there is a good chance they will not be around when either of those sales happen.
Should have jumped on this sooner. Not it is currently not available for shipping and not available anywhere near me

On mobile so can't post a lot of details easily, but Best buy has b1g1 free on fun packs except it is a little glitchy. It is making the more expensive one free, at least when you add a clearance one and a normal one. The only clearance one I didn't have was Eris so I added her and chase (the only full price fun pack I don't have that isn't Chima or Ninjago....of best but even has any of them didn't even check). Made chase free and Eris was $6.80 or something. Total for both was $7.30, I don't really need either one but for $3.65 I figured why not.

Figured this might be useful to some others.

Nice find. None of the clearance fun packs are in stock for pick up at stores near me.

I still need to find a bunch of Ninjago sets (level pack, gold ninja, Nya). Out of the blue my kid asked for them, and up in the north east we didn't get those sweet dollar store deals.

Nice find. None of the clearance fun packs are in stock for pick up at stores near me.

I still need to find a bunch of Ninjago sets (level pack, gold ninja, Nya). Out of the blue my kid asked for them, and up in the north east we didn't get those sweet dollar store deals.
There is no Ninjago level pack, only a team pack and the rest are all fun packs. Deals can still be had on these on Ebay; not as good as they were when they were still on 99 Cent shelves, but you can still pick them up much cheaper than retail, especially if you find someone bundling them.

I knew it was a good idea to cancel my 50% off preorders for hermione and chase from amazon.  But didn't think this deal would come this soon.  Now just need goonies.

I got Hermiome and Chase for under $5 thanks to a $5 reward cert.. fantastic deal.. now we need a deal on Goonies.
Same here. Unfortunately, in addition to Goonies, I also need the two Adventure Times and Ghostbusters (1984), all of which seem to be sold out for good, never to be available ever again.

Same here. Unfortunately, in addition to Goonies, I also need the two Adventure Times and Ghostbusters (1984), all of which seem to be sold out for good, never to be available ever again.
Maybe at bestbuy, but toysrus has good stock and has fairly regular 50% off or b1g1 sales on dimension.

I needed the Ghostbusters Level pack also and was lucky enough to get it on ebay a little while ago. Seller had a lot that included Joker/Harley set, Ghostbusters Level Pack, Back to the Future fun pack, and Wizard of Oz fun pack. Ended up winning the entire lot for $11 plus $12 shipping so $23 for all 4 of those sets i think is a great price. Just picked up the other 2 Ghostbusters fun packs in the Best Buy b1g1 sale. Tempted to pick up the E.T. fun pack but not sure which other fun pack i should get to go with it...

Used the Best Buy deal to snag the Hermiome for myself and Chase for a friend. Bought Green Arrow for a fair price from a fellow CAG, and got Supergirl by pulling her from a Starter Pack and selling the rest to a friend.

As of now, my LEGO Dimensions collection is 100% complete!

the Eris that I didnt give a hoot about? beautifully packed in a box.
Marceline? Completely smooshed and burst open in a padded mailer. Gotta love it.

Beetlejuice

-Beetlejuice minifigure, as well as a Saturn's Sandwort (Fun Pack)

Teen Titans Go!

-Raven and Beast Boy, as well as a 3-in-1 T-Car (Team Pack)

-Starfire minifigure, as well as the 3-in-1 Titan Robot (Fun Pack)

The Powerpuff Girls

-Blossom and Bubbles minifigures, as well as a 3-in-1 Octi (Team Pack)

-Buttercup minifigure and a 3-in-1 Mega Blast Bot (Fun Pack)

No. When the article was written that stated it was ending they said it would be after the next wave was released, aka this upcoming one in September.
Pretty much. This time last year everything was already out for Year 1. Before e3 last year, Year 2 content was announced. This means that they are extending Year 2 content into the third year so they can "technically" call it three years of support.

Beetlejuice

-Beetlejuice minifigure, as well as a Saturn's Sandwort (Fun Pack)

Teen Titans Go!

-Raven and Beast Boy, as well as a 3-in-1 T-Car (Team Pack)

-Starfire minifigure, as well as the 3-in-1 Titan Robot (Fun Pack)

The Powerpuff Girls

-Blossom and Bubbles minifigures, as well as a 3-in-1 Octi (Team Pack)

-Buttercup minifigure and a 3-in-1 Mega Blast Bot (Fun Pack)
The lack of a Mojo Jojo figure annoys me.

On a side note, just last night i was showing my girl the Gremlins Lego Dimensions pack at the Lego Store and i was telling her how it was last one that i really wanted that i dont have. I just didn't want to fork over $25 for it. Fast forward to this morning i ended up going to the swapmeet/flea market and i came across a lady that actually had a brand new Gremlins set for $3! Picked it up on the spot!

On a side note, just last night i was showing my girl the Gremlins Lego Dimensions pack at the Lego Store and i was telling her how it was last one that i really wanted that i dont have. I just didn't want to fork over $25 for it. Fast forward to this morning i ended up going to the swapmeet/flea market and i came across a lady that actually had a brand new Gremlins set for $3! Picked it up on the spot!
That's pretty much like saying "I found a $20 bill on the sidewalk." Congratulations, but hardly a deal any of us can take advantage of.

I haven't been following Dimensions in a while, what's a couple good sets/packs/figures to buy from the Toys R US sale?  Or wait for better then 50%?

As you know Walmart clearance is ymmv but probably worth checking BrickSeek for your area but I saw the fantastic beast story pack for $10 and Lego batman movie story pack for $5. I already have them so I passed but now that I think about it I'll go back to grab them as those are great prices just for the parts and minifigures. I do need to find the Ghostbusters 2016 pack at that price before they disappear

I haven't been following Dimensions in a while, what's a couple good sets/packs/figures to buy from the Toys R US sale? Or wait for better then 50%?
You'll probably see good sales at ToysRUs near the next wave release. They like to sell older figures when people want to buy the new stuff.

As you know Walmart clearance is ymmv but probably worth checking BrickSeek for your area but I saw the fantastic beast story pack for $10 and Lego batman movie story pack for $5. I already have them so I passed but now that I think about it I'll go back to grab them as those are great prices just for the parts and minifigures. I do need to find the Ghostbusters 2016 pack at that price before they disappear
This should be the SKU's for them.

Fantasitc Beasts - 138526178

Batman Movie - 55048838

Still showing up full price for me. :( Man sucks...lol

Looks like GS is offering 50% off as well.

OLFSI_062117_2.jpg

BB has re-added a lot of sets previously removed from the site, such as the Adventure Time Team and Level packs, so you might want to wait and see if they do their own sale.

This should be the SKU's for them.

Fantasitc Beasts - 138526178

Batman Movie - 55048838

Still showing up full price for me. :( Man sucks...lol
Wal-Mart is so YMMV on this stuff, you'd almost be better off searching flea markets like our lucky poster above. It's worth an SKU try, though, as there are so many Wal-Marts around, just don't get your hopes up too much.

How is the GS sale going on compared to last few months? 99 store ruined any lego deals for me. They all seem high! Lol
If you have GCU, BB is the best deal. So far, everyone has been having 50% off sales, so it's pretty much been the same price no matter where you are. 99 Cent store was ridiculous, especially for suckers like me who bought all that stuff through the BB sales.

Looks like GS is offering 50% off as well.
If same price, buy it from TRU which has 90 days return in case a lower price later. Target has 30 days (or might be 60 days with Red Card), GS has 30 days I think, Walmart and BB only have 14 days.

BB it is. Thanks.
I second Best Buy as well because of GCU - they typically match other deals, but you get the extra GCU discount. However, Best Buy's inventory is typically limited. They have a decent inventory, but make sure they have the set you want before waiting on a deal.

Any word yet on Teen Titans Go! world?  Can I use my DC Cyborg without any other Go! figures to unlock the Go! open world? (not the level)  I've heard he'll change into Go! Cyborg, but not sure if it's enough to unlock access.

bread's done
Back