Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
They were definitely on sale - I have some emails that verify it - but it was a pretty brief sale along with fidget spinners.
Seems they're still trying to clear out those 1st year figures, seems like the same serious overproduction that dragged Infinity to death.

I was at Target today and there were a bunch of sets on the clearance end cap.  They didn't have a reduced price sticker on them though so I'm not sure how good the clearance price is.

I was at Target today and there were a bunch of sets on the clearance end cap. They didn't have a reduced price sticker on them though so I'm not sure how good the clearance price is.
my target clearance bin all it has is a bunch of the Chima Eris fun pack for $3

And... it's official. Lego Dimensions is coming to an end. The writing was on the wall, but I'm still a little sad. On the plus side, I can now legitimately claim to have a "complete" Lego Dimensions set. And that's one less thing that I will feel the need to collect going forward.

Heads up to anyone else who is looking to acquire all the Lego Dimensions Sets. The most recent run (Beetlejuice, Power Puff, and Teen Titans) is going to be one of the briefest print-runs. While you probably can wait on deals, I would not expect these sets to stay on store shelves past the holiday clearances. For anyone who hasn't dipped in yet but is interested, the clearances are going to be coming hard and fast pretty soon. The older sets have already seen several clearances, but going into this holiday season all content is going to be on the chopping block. Keep an eye out for bargains.

Doing some rough math, it'd be cheaper to wait for the clearance pieces after black friday and then pick up what you need on a specific 1-by-1 basis. No matter what they cost after the fact, it will be less than the savings compared to waiting for the sale, so you win out.

Just make sure you have your checklist ready.

I'm just thankful they got Gremmies and Beetlejuice out before dying

Infinity's Rogue One set got canned, and I really would have liked to see how that playset ended.

Skylanders wins :)

Gamestop just got shipments of Dark Creation Crystals, and TRU finally manned up and became the exclusive retailer in the U.S. for the Ro-Bow Imaginite Mines Adventure pack, possibly the last item to be sold for the entire toys to life franchise as a whole.

I'm just thankful they got Gremmies and Beetlejuice out before dying

Infinity's Rogue One set got canned, and I really would have liked to see how that playset ended.
Don't think they have developed that much for Rogue One, which I don't think would be too much different that other Star Wars playset. However, it's really pity for the Moana Playset not coming out which we have already seen the demo video.

I just want the Portal set for the actual Lego, I know we still have them in stock at my store so hopefully the price finally tanks low in the coming months. It sucks for you hardcore guys, but at least all your figures released, and there will be plenty more Lego games in the future.

I think Lightseekers came out dead in the water. It's barely moved at all for us. I don't really see how they thought such an expensive line of figures would match with an app.

Target is selling Dimensions packs B2G1 free. I added the latest team packs plus Beetlejuice and it’s taking off $21 for some reason.

Ok I figured it out. There are double promos stacking. B2G1 video game and B2G1 Lego dimensions.

I added 3 fun packs Beetlejuice, teen Titan, powerpuff. subtotal is 35.97. Discount is 19.98 making them $15.99 before tax.

I added 3 more team packs teen Titan, powerpuff. Adventure time, making my total with fun packs 49.10 before tax.

Yep threw in a random level pack (Sonic) that I'll gift to a friend just for the minifig and builds and got all the last wave 3 stuff.  Best Buy is likely to have a better deal with GCU etc but not significantly and this way there's (bittersweet) peace of mind knowing the collecting is done/no concerns around stock of the last waves.

Thanks GamerChris. Picked up Sonic level, and PPG and TT team packs for under $36, which is slightly less than I paid for similar priced packs during the last Best Buy sale.

Picked up all the wave 3 stuff. Bought 2 Teen Titans packs to get up to 3 Team Packs. Figure I can unload it at some point.

Ok I figured it out. There are double promos stacking. B2G1 video game and B2G1 Lego dimensions.

I added 3 fun packs Beetlejuice, teen Titan, powerpuff. subtotal is 35.97. Discount is 19.98 making them $15.99 before tax.

I added 3 more team packs teen Titan, powerpuff. Adventure time, making my total with fun packs 49.10 before tax.
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up the Powerpuff Girls team pack and 2 Teen Titans team packs (one for a friend) which ended up costing $33.32 before tax. I also picked up the Teen Titans, Beetlejuice, and Powerpuff Girls fun packs for $15.99 before tax. At this point, I've got everything that's going to be made for Lego Dimensions except for Supergirl. I've kinda given up on that at this point since it probably won't be released as a stand-alone figure and I don't feel like paying $30+ for it.

Got all of the wave three items as well. Going to pick up my wave 3 team packs in store and then cancel the joker/Harley Quinn I ordered for shipping. I assume the prices will just even out at that point.

Picked up all the wave 3 stuff. Bought 2 Teen Titans packs to get up to 3 Team Packs. Figure I can unload it at some point.
You can cancel one of them and still get pretty much the same deal. My order ended up being about 50 cents more a pack after the cancellation.

Target is selling Dimensions packs B2G1 free. I added the latest team packs plus Beetlejuice and it’s taking off $21 for some reason.
Thanks for the scoop! With the purchase of the Teen Titans, Beetlejuice, and Powerpuff Fun Packs my son and i now have access to all of the worlds. Heading to the store now to pick up our order.

Wave 3 doesn't show up under a plain Dimensions search. You need to type in Teen Titans for them to show up (all Wave 3, even non-Titans stuff, shows up when you do).

Thanks for the heads up! I picked up the Powerpuff Girls team pack and 2 Teen Titans team packs (one for a friend) which ended up costing $33.32 before tax. I also picked up the Teen Titans, Beetlejuice, and Powerpuff Girls fun packs for $15.99 before tax. At this point, I've got everything that's going to be made for Lego Dimensions except for Supergirl. I've kinda given up on that at this point since it probably won't be released as a stand-alone figure and I don't feel like paying $30+ for it.
What sort of trick are you using? How are you getting these to add up this way?

No red card. This is a credit card correct?

I'm not usually much for Target. With wally world no longer PM, Target may be a go-to store.

I swore myself of buying any more toys to life stuff....but I'll be damn by them making Beetlejuice, Power Puff and Teen Titans  fuck . Is Sonic a good level to go with the rest of wave three?

Is there any unique ability I need from Powerpuff or Teen Titan team packs?
Or just need their fun packs to unlock their worlds.

I got my order in for the final sets.  We'll see if Target actually ships.

Thanks for the heads up.

Level packs for $14 each are still high. There's still a few Level/Story packs I need; four levels packs and three story packs and several fun/team packs.

I've pretty much been focusing only on packs that give achievements so I was able to get almost the rest of those that I needed. Pick up Sonic, Mission Impossible, Adventure Time for $31 and got Fantastic Beasts and Lego Batman Movie for $48 (ordered 3 story packs and canceled 1).

It basically worked out to buy 1 get 2 free on the level packs and buy 1 get 1 free on the story packs, which is awesome. Only missing Goonies now, so after that I'll probably start grabbing any packs that I don't have yet.

What sort of trick are you using? How are you getting these to add up this way?
I had to do them as two separate orders to get them to work. The first was for the 3 team packs, which $74.97, then it gave a discount of $41.65. Before tax, it ended up being $33.32. The second order was for the 3 fun packs, which was $35.97, then it gave a discount of $19.98, so that brought it down to $15.99 before tax. The discount says it's for b2g1 free on video games PLUS b2g1 free on lego dimensions packs, so there's some kind of odd interaction where the discount is stacking.

Got the two Adventure Time packs I was missing, Gremlins, and the three Wave 3 fun packs. The fun packs were slightly more than they would be under BB's sale, but the Adeventure/Gremlins packs were slightly cheaper, and actually available!

I swore myself of buying any more toys to life stuff....but I'll be damn by them making Beetlejuice, Power Puff and Teen Titans fuck . Is Sonic a good level to go with the rest of wave three?
Yes, Sonic is an awesome level, as it plays a lot like classic Sonic games, but any characters you use gain Sonic's speed abilities while in his level or world. His level is also one of the coolest, and most diverse, as it's broken up into sections, each based on classic Sonic levels. Sonic himself can travel as fast as most vehicles on foot. You need excellent reflexes to control him, but you can traverse worlds quickly, and run down Red Brick robots with ease when you have him.

I placed a few orders. One of 6 Fun packs I needed, another of two Gremlins and a team pack, then one with Sonic and some stuff.

I went to go place an order with Finn and MI level packs and the site crashed for a section, wouldn't load and 10 seconds later when I tried to order two Finns and MI it was the correct sale price.

Long story short, I think the deal is DEAD.

It is dead now, it only shows one discount now. Congrats to those that managed to get orders in.

Thanks to GamerChris for pointing this out!!!

It is dead now, it only shows one discount now. Congrats to those that managed to get orders in.

Thanks to GamerChris for pointing this out!!!
I guess I just got in under the wire. I only ordered the 3 wave 9 fun packs (mostly for Beetlejuice) about 90 minutes ago. Even with the double b2g1 and the ability to cancel whatever, I couldn't pull the trigger on the level packs and story packs due to the price. I'll be kicking myself later if they go OOS before a really really good sale.

bread's done
Back