Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found Hermione today today out of 4 store and they only had 4 on the shelf so she’s seems to be the smallest amount this round. Lots of PPG and Unikitty. Not as plentiful as last year though. The PPG is surprising there are that many considering they were the last sets. They really must have overestimated how many would sell.

I went to the closest store to me and picked up a PPG and a Chase Mccain. It was the only PPG in the store. They also had one Unikitty and one Nya. Everything else was Chase (about 80 of them). I left the Nya and Unikitty since I got those the last time.

I don't get why they don't just unload them for cheap on LEGO's own website. They must have sold these for less than a $1 to 99cents store. They easily could have sold them for $2 on their own site and cleaned them out. Powerpuff Girls is still selling for $24.99 at every other site out there.

It's not even in stock on their own site.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Powerpuff-Girls-Team-Pack-71346
Probably WB is doing the distribution, not Lego.

However, I would wonder why TRU rather got a crapload of Skylanders to sell them at 50c but not the Lego Dimensions which would have done better justice for both.

Neither of the two local 99¢ Only stores I visited yesterday had any Lego Dimensions sets anywhere to be found, but I have a few others in my area to check still.

Neither of the two local 99¢ Only stores I visited yesterday had any Lego Dimensions sets anywhere to be found, but I have a few others in my area to check still.
My 99c stores seem not putting them out all at once, only 2 columns of Lego if they have that day, rather than last time they made cool walls of Lego. Today seems the store I went to opened a box Unikitty and has 2 Hermoine leftover from yesterday, got both for my friend in another country.

Hope the scalpers get stuck with them. Went to my store that had 100+ all gone. Went to another store same thing. I did find a single knight rider though! Chick at register said a lady bought like 100 a few days ago

Found 1 PPG Buttercup and 1 Knight Rider so those are new to the fiesta. They had tons of Lego City Chase still and Unikitty at the Torrance store on 190th.

Is anyone helping fellow cags like they did last time? I’m in PR si nowhere near the west coast. At least now I can be on alert on eBay when prices go down. :)

I haven't had luck with NIB Wu. Difficulty being Wu'd.

Anyone having luck finding/getting a few Sensei Wu?

Seems there are lots of PPG.

I haven't had luck with NIB Wu. Difficulty being Wu'd.

Anyone having luck finding/getting a few Sensei Wu?

Seems there are lots of PPG.
Last week my store had a lot of Sensei Wu. They're all gone now. Only a few PPG and Chase McCaine left.

I'm eagerly awaiting a restock and hoping for ET, Knight Rider, Hermione, and Doc Brown

Another store near me is completely wiped out. The only way I'll get anything from there is to call to check

on stock and hope I get there before the scalpers bulk buy everything...

Last week my store had a lot of Sensei Wu. They're all gone now. Only a few PPG and Chase McCaine left.

I'm eagerly awaiting a restock and hoping for ET, Knight Rider, Hermione, and Doc Brown

Another store near me is completely wiped out. The only way I'll get anything from there is to call to check

on stock and hope I get there before the scalpers bulk buy everything...
Once they're in stock, don't wait. Seems scalpers travel quite a distance if they think/know they'll make a profit.

May be Wu (and others) are discounted with the market flooded. Soon, may be?!

At the one store I checked, the first time they had an entire display of only chase.  A few days later, they still had chase, but added a bunch of slimers, a few unikitty and sensei wu, and a handful of nya.  Went back today, and they had a display full of knight rider in a different spot, and just a handful of chase left.  No trace of anything else.  They definitely seem to be putting them out in waves.

For those of you looking for Wu, check if you have a Vintage Stock in your area. They’re like Hastings lite and all 4 stores I’ve been to have a surplus of Wu for 2.99.

Thank you for the tip.

For those of you looking for Wu, check if you have a Vintage Stock in your area. They’re like Hastings lite and all 4 stores I’ve been to have a surplus of Wu for 2.99.
Didn't see any in stock online. Heading out now to see what's in store.

-EDIT-

The fun packs are $3.99 down from $5.99. It seems it's their holiday sale.

Sunday my local store had only a small section of Chase McCains.  Today (Thursday) I returned to find Knight Rider, Buttercup, and Unikitty in that spot instead.  Guess I'll check back in a few more days to see if anything else new shows up!  Although I think the only other one I've seen people mention that I still want is E.T.  Has anyone seen any Teen Titans ones?  Specifically Starfire?

Hi im in l.a the southbay area anyone near wanna match trade up only no money exchanged lets help each other be4 the scavenger get them all just a recommendation

My local store got ET and Hermione in yesterday, and there's tons of Powerpuff Girls sets too.

I just want Knight Rider. GIMME MY LEGO HASSELHOFF, DAMMIT.

Finally found a 99¢ Only store that had something in stock, but it was just a small section of Unikitty. Nothing else that others have mentioned in sight, unfortunately.

If you trust a seller with 5 feedback, Powerpuff Girls Team Pack for $3.99 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-LEGO-Dimensions-Powerpuff-Girls-Team-Pack-71346/302641415523

I will never understand the logic of people buying items like this to resell to the point where they are losing money. Even all the listings for $7 shipped, they are making $0.50 after the item cost, fees and shipping. I guess it's good for anyone like me on the East Coast with none of these stores around and the ability to get the sets for less than they would cost elsewhere.

Went out for dinner and decided to hit up a 99 Cent that we rarely go to and ended up finally finding Buttercup. They had a small display full of Buttercup, Hermione, and Power Puff Team Packs. Buttercup was the only one me and my girl were having trouble finding so we are glad to finally check her off of our lists. 

On a side note i also picked these up at the same store. 

P2zZrNa.jpg

BqLRMjC.jpg

J8ZJehS.jpg

They were $3 each for the smaller sets and $4 for the bigger Governor sets. Gonna go to a few other stores tomorrow and see if they have any other different Walking Dead sets. 

If you trust a seller with 5 feedback, Powerpuff Girls Team Pack for $3.99 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-LEGO-Dimensions-Powerpuff-Girls-Team-Pack-71346/302641415523

I will never understand the logic of people buying items like this to resell to the point where they are losing money. Even all the listings for $7 shipped, they are making $0.50 after the item cost, fees and shipping. I guess it's good for anyone like me on the East Coast with none of these stores around and the ability to get the sets for less than they would cost elsewhere.
I don't understand either. I do reselling stuffs on ebay, but often found hard to compete with those selling at minimal or no profit (by my calculation) unless they don't have to pay for shipping. I would really want to know their secret.

Good that I don't rely on ebay for living, just use it as an excuse to tell my wife all I spent on toys I will earn back from selling extras.

Man, where are all of you guys in the Los Angeles area finding these things? I’ve been to seven different 99¢ Only stores in the L.A. area and the San Fernando Valley and I’ve only got a single Unikitty pack to show for it...would love to snag some of the other packs mentioned here (PPG, Slimer, Knight Rider, etc.).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last week went to the local 99 cent store (San Diego East County) and they had a large endcap filled with Unikitty, the Lego City guy, Master Wu and Powerpuff girls set (grabbed one of each). Went there again this week and the endcap was gone. Did some searching and found a small display with Knight Rider, the green Powerpuff girl and Hermione (grabbed one of each). Man, these things go fast.

My local store seems to have gotten Aquaman in. I only found one but since I'm not a fan I left him behind. Did anyone else see them at their stores?

Still no Michael Knight. :(

Finally had a little bit of luck...went to three different 99¢ Only stores and managed to get one of everything mentioned previously except for Slimer. I guess I should have checked the stores in the more ghetto areas of the San Fernando Valley, because that’s where I found all of these:
0b5aba4505637b7e1378b718e366dd1b.jpg

fa3c4050d159b62ced0dfcc8626289c1.jpg

Most of the stashes were Hermoine and Buttercup, but there were a decent amount of PPGs, Unikitty and Knight Rider in each store as well.

Scored PPG (all of them), Beetlejuice, Hermione and Unikitty at the 99 cent store on Alvarado & Wilshire, LA. They also had a few Knight Rider's. Hurry down!

bread's done
Back