Lego Indiana Jones = $12.48, Guitar Hero III Wireless Bundle = $24.98 - Possible YMMV

Frag Rev

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, I was at Target today in Mckinney, Texas and they had these on clearance in their normal places:

Lego Indiana Jones (360) - $12.48
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Wireless Bundle (360) - $24.98

Just a heads up for anyone interested that lives nearby.

EDIT: Sorry about that, I realized I didn't put it in the clearance thread right after posting it.

[quote name='hothitter']Target.
Clearance.
Thread.[/quote]

LOL

Man. You guys are really pissed about this. The board isnt THAT cluttered.

[quote name='munch']No need to be a dick about it, but it does need to go into the Target Clearance thread.[/quote]

This is the Internet. How else are people supposed to act about it? ;)

[quote name='Indiana Jones']This is the Internet. How else are people supposed to act about it? ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice to see we got Indy in here himself to take care of this.

Sorry about it guys.

[quote name='carn311']LOL

Man. You guys are really pissed about this. The board isnt THAT cluttered.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the road in traffic, on my iPhone. Just re-read my post and laughed too.

[quote name='Frag Rev']Nice to see we got Indy in here himself to take care of this.

Sorry about it guys.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Just remember to post all your Target clearance finds in the Target clearance thread in the future :)

[quote name='donut']MODs please close and link to Target thread.[/quote]

They'll do that as soon as you update your avatar.

[quote name='crazy blain']Theres no reason to be a jerk on the Internet.[/quote]
pixel.gif

haha, you are right my friend, but that is sure not the reality!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lawdood']They'll do that as soon as you update your avatar.[/quote]

Done! Delete...delete...delete...

Very very very very very YMMV....

Hmmm ... which is more annoying ... posting a deal (I was not aware LIJ was on clearance, even after religiously following the TCT, so thanks OP) or the 20 posts bitching about how it needs to be closed? One can only wonder ...

Well, if this clearance deal was just put in the Target Clearance Thread to begin with, your question would be moot.

But, at least he bothered to put the LOCATION, which some crybabies are afraid to do in the official thread.

if anyone is able to find a Lego Indy 360, i have a lego star wars complete saga 360 that I trade for it. mine is opened but in excellent condition.

bread's done
Back