LEGO Jurassic World (PS4) - $29.87 + tax @ Amazon

I played demo and I wasn't really impressed- the formula is getting really old

That said make a Lego Simpsons game and I will buy at launch

That said make a Lego Simpsons game and I will buy at launch
Agreed! I got a good taste of LEGO Simpsons via LEGO Dimensions (Power Plant stage; Chili Cook-off Stage; and open-world Springfield in the Adventure Mode), and I'm hooked.

Simpsons Hit & Run is probably the next best thing, so check that out if you haven't done so already.

I haven't played a Lego game since Indians jones/ Harry Potter days. I agree that the formula is stale (but fantastic for children/collectathion players). I usually hear they're easy to trophie too. I looked at the trailer for the game on PSN and as soon as the music picked up I got hyped, then I saw its $20+. I know these games bottom out so fast I have to restrain for that price point. Thanks for the info OP.

Agreed! I got a good taste of LEGO Simpsons via LEGO Dimensions (Power Plant stage; Chili Cook-off Stage; and open-world Springfield in the Adventure Mode), and I'm hooked.

Simpsons Hit & Run is probably the next best thing, so check that out if you haven't done so already.
What about The Simpsons video game? I played it on ps3 and wii. I really liked it.

I enjoyed the $6 PC copy I picked up from CD keys a few weeks back ... Not sure I could recommend it for $30 though. It hits all those Jurassic Park heartstrings and slathers the original theme on you every 5 seconds ... but then it's a LEGO game and you realize you have to do stupid, repetitive stuff to actually get to the good parts ... so yeah ...

If you're going to try and 100% this, be warned, it's glitchy beyond belief.

In my game only 1 of the 10 sick dinosaurs was on the map. No known solution to get them to come back.  :speaktothehand:

If you're going to try and 100% this, be warned, it's glitchy beyond belief.

In my game only 1 of the 10 sick dinosaurs was on the map. No known solution to get them to come back. :speaktothehand:
I buy these to platinum and then hate myself for it by the time I finish. Before they had free roaming and you could select levels by a hub station they were fun and easy.

They crammed open world where it didn't belong, force fed side quests and made me quit playing them. I didn't mind replaying levels for the collectibles with the various character attributes but the big hub world irked me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back