Lego Rock Band now $29.99 new

Supreme0ne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am surprised at how slow this is in dropping in price. Look at AC/DC RB even as a Walmart exclusive and all the Guitar Hero price drops in a matter of week but this has been much slower to drop. Waiting for it to hit the $20 to bite. Getting closer.

[quote name='Drclaw411']It's not the permanent price. It's been added to the gamedays sale.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it is a permanent price drop I saw this at $29.99 at Best Buy online & B&M

yea...i didnt see it on the actual gamedays list online either. dont know if they add new games to that list or not though

either way, $30 is still a bit much considering you have to pay an additional $10 if you want to export the songs. but combined with the $20 off $80 and the other games i wanted, the deal worked out real good for me

[quote name='cheapa$$']Actually I think it is a permanent price drop I saw this at $29.99 at Best Buy online & B&M[/QUOTE]

Either way, they're counting it as part of GameDays. The GameDays coupon code for 10% off (GD10) works on it.

[quote name='kklems']I am surprised at how slow this is in dropping in price. Look at AC/DC RB even as a Walmart exclusive and all the Guitar Hero price drops in a matter of week but this has been much slower to drop. Waiting for it to hit the $20 to bite. Getting closer.[/QUOTE]

:A matter of weeks is a:n exaggeration. This has probably dropped the fastest out of the recent Rock Band/Guitar Hero games. AC/DC took 2 years to drop.

i'm surprised it took this long to drop. honestly, the game is pretty good, but the lack of any type of online multiplayer killed it for me. basically, buy it and rip to your HDD, then sell it and move on...

[quote name='kklems']Waiting for it to hit the $20 to bite. Getting closer.[/QUOTE]
You should check the Target clearance thread more often. I picked this up for a few cents under $13 a few weeks ago.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']You should check the Target clearance thread more often. I picked this up for a few cents under $13 a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
Got mine for $24.98 at Target a few weeks ago meself lol

[quote name='grap3fruitman']You should check the Target clearance thread more often. I picked this up for a few cents under $13 a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I did check target. No go for me. And as far as prices drops GH aerosmith and world tour did indeed drop within a few weeks of release (or at least retailers were offering discounts...maybe not an official price drop)

Got lucky and picked mine up at Target for about $13. If you just wanna fool around with the game and aren't really interested in transferring the songs, you can easily get $10 for the code and basically get the game for next to nothing.

[quote name='kklems']I did check target. No go for me. And as far as prices drops GH aerosmith and world tour did indeed drop within a few weeks of release (or at least retailers were offering discounts...maybe not an official price drop)[/QUOTE]

Me too. All mine had was a sign saying that it had a price drop to $39.99. Local Target clearance for me has been non-existent.

Keep in mind that once Target starts dropping prices, they seem to follow a predetermined path. So even if the game drops from $39.99 to $29.99, if your local Target has them clearanced at one price, it won't suddenly drop again just because MSRP drops.

That said, people did find it for at least (low as) $12.48 so that's a much better deal than $29.99. ;)

bread's done
Back